PDA

View Full Version : What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???

andyuk
09-04-2007, 07:02 AM
can i make a guys point of view?
to me i really think of a ts girl as a girl.i dont know if thats right or wrong.
and i can only go on the one girl i know.
the fact she has a penis makes little differance.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:02 AM
I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:10 AM
Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.

That's not a bad reply evilash.what real world you living in?

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:17 AM
Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.

That's not a bad reply evilash.what real world you living in?

real world? who mentioned a real world?Awe Yeahyah!!!!

lust4ts
09-04-2007, 07:40 AM
It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. Many pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:48 AM
[
quote="lust4ts"]It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. A pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.[/quoteAlot of da women plan on turning it in to a pussy someday and some want a pussy but are afraid of da out come of da operation thinking they wont ever have an orgasm again or it just wont feel good down there. Most of da girls i know want a pussy cause they want no one to know they were ever a man, and it a natural progression you got all da other surgery so why not da last and final. Alot of da girls also keep it if they use it fer work, with out it then no dollars....Yeahyah!!!!

lust4ts
09-04-2007, 07:51 AM
it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.

Society & upbringing conditions the human mind. Are you saying that we are pre-programmed from birth?

Kind of. Look it is not their fault in the slightest for wanting to be a woman and also be accepted as one, therefore it is natural for them to want a man that is purely attracted to women and one that holds no interest in their penis as it is the essential organ that sets them apart from a GG. As it is not our fault for finding them attractive and getting off on the fact they have a cock. What can you do, you can not change someone’s mind set. We just have to take our preferences and try to get along and not feel malice or hate about the way we might be viewed by the people we admire most.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-04-2007, 08:09 AM
I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.

I personally like a guy who doesnt know I have a dick. And after telling him that I have one and he still likes me then all the better! LOL ;) And to those guys who likes me for the dick..They just need to be reminded that I am a person. Not a fetish or a freak of some sort.

But why do you care? :? I recon that you like x'dressers..not tgirls! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

lust4ts
09-04-2007, 08:34 AM
it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.

Society & upbringing conditions the human mind. Are you saying that we are pre-programmed from birth?

Kind of. Look it is not their fault in the slightest for wanting to be a woman and also be accepted as one, therefore it is natural for them to want a man that is purely attracted to women and one that holds no interest in their penis as it is the essential organ that sets them apart from a GG. As it is not our fault for finding them attractive and getting off on the fact they have a cock. What can you do, you can not change someone’s mind set. We just have to take our preferences and try to get along and not feel malice or hate about the way we might be viewed by the people we admire most.

Hey lust4ts, thanx 5 reply, I think, like most people on here, your wiring things too deep, the problem... yada yada yada, look forward to more of my posts, I'm sure I'm correct :D

No I'm right and that is that :lol: :lol: :lol: . Seriously though there is alot of truth in what I am trying to express. The basic being that people feel how they feel and all amount of willing and dispute will usually not make the slightest bit of difference.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-04-2007, 08:49 AM
No! Im saying that irregardless of what a girl has between her thighs if a guy really likes her then it shouldnt really matter! Duh? LOL

And that's me! :twisted: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-04-2007, 09:24 AM
silvestre, (notice the cool "Italian" tone in that typo of your name)

guys like that are usually referred to as the "tranny boogie man" aka Chaser!

alphanumeric
09-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Pax Humanitas...

tsntx
09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
heres a good explanation

http://www.ninaarsenault.net/articles/277-2.gif

Ecstatic
09-04-2007, 03:09 PM
That gif almost says it all, Jen! The one missing type that springs to my mind is 8A: The guy who's just cool with it, but isn't exclusively a top. This type may have started as type 1 or 2, or be a bi male who enjoys cock but is only attracted to women emotionally and romantically. If his TG partner has no interest in being top, that's fine with him, but if she does, then he embraces that option as well.

As for TG admirer, I dislike that term almost as much as chaser. I don't admire anyone because of their body (though I certainly do respect transwomen for the travails they've endured and the decisions they've made to transition), though admiring isn't as nasty as chasing those same women. (I do confess to starting out as a trannychaser years ago: it was an exciting new area and I was a horndog, lol. But we do evolve...at least some of us do....)

manbearpig
09-04-2007, 03:38 PM
That gif almost says it all, Jen! The one missing type that springs to my mind is 8A: The guy who's just cool with it, but isn't exclusively a top. This type may have started as type 1 or 2, or be a bi male who enjoys cock but is only attracted to women emotionally and romantically. If his TG partner has no interest in being top, that's fine with him, but if she does, then he embraces that option as well.

As for TG admirer, I dislike that term almost as much as chaser. I don't admire anyone because of their body (though I certainly do respect transwomen for the travails they've endured and the decisions they've made to transition), though admiring isn't as nasty as chasing those same women. (I do confess to starting out as a trannychaser years ago: it was an exciting new area and I was a horndog, lol. But we do evolve...at least some of us do....)

:claps

luvemhuge
09-04-2007, 03:54 PM
heres a good explanation

http://www.ninaarsenault.net/articles/277-2.gif

Omg just wanted to write something like number 3 before i saw that article, tnx for it. Just, wouldn't "crawl around on all fours" , but would go on my knees. With gg's i allways feel dominant, and going down for her doesn't make feel like sub at all. So i guess tgirl is my dominant woman fantasy, or maybe i'm just closet cocksuker :lol: . I dunno, but i know i wanted to throw up when i first saw two guys kissing

luvemhuge
09-04-2007, 04:12 PM
End just to add that we can identify ourselves with tgirls when giving them pleasure, and u can see she's enjoying, pussy orgasms will allways be a mistery for us

Caleigh
09-04-2007, 04:19 PM
what i find interesting is that there are so many
guys responding in this thread rather than girls.

i personally would say that i have alot of sympathy
for guys who are interested in Tgirls because they
are actually in a similar quandry to TG. they don't
see themselves as gay (for the most part) but most
of society does. just as for a long time society saw
Tgirls as just a different kind of gay man.

i judge every admirer on an individual basis.

i have no patience for guys who are looking for
something on the side. they are just cheats and
can't be trusted, the fact that they are trying to get
with me is the evidence of that.

i have no interest in someone who is still in denial
and in the closet because what i look for in people
in general is integrity, courage and self awareness.

is this a rant yet?

ilovetsgirlscocks
09-04-2007, 06:28 PM
yeah i was thinking that, 3 pages, like 4 posts by 2 girls, the rest guys opinions.

in my experience i have found most ts fearful for lack of better word, most of the ts i meet have had allot of bad experiences with guys who either beat them when they found out or even after sex, or the guys seem them as sex objects, or something else.

then some just dont care, i have meet several who like tranny chasers.

TSCURIOUS
09-04-2007, 06:48 PM
Thinking the same thing - 3 pages and 1 girl response? To me - they are girls - period.
Thanks HTG for another great response! If you like someone - it doesn't matter what's between their legs - I tend to be quite pramatic at times.

Urian
09-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Imagine that you are a Tgirl and a Man has fallen in love with you, the problem is that in the case that you were a genetic girl then you have no doubts that he will see you as a woman but when you are a transsexual girl then the thing changes a little.

The reason is that he could be a male homosexual without the enough courage to say to the people "I am gay", another reason is that he could be a perv only interested in your penis that could leave you after your CRS.

From my experience TS Women prefer to be the partners of men who respect them but doesn´t know that they are TS and respect and love thm like any other woman.

62des
09-05-2007, 02:48 AM
I prefer GG's because I like pussy a lot more. But I would enjoy a tgirl also just as much. The reason I don't want to bottom because i see tgirls as women with just a little extra. She takes the woman roll obviously and I would have it no other way, if she doesn't then on to the next. I see tgirls as way more sexual than the average GG though because half of them don't even give blowjobs. For one, I've never seen a women's forum that talks about things like what's on this forum at all. But I guess the ultimate factor is that I'm just an extremely horny bastard and very passive and sexy TG's just ain't helping me keep my dick in my pants! lol

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 03:08 AM

Really. :?

I know how I'd =like= a gurl to think of me, but that's as much of a fantasy as a stable, sane, honest-about-her-feelings GG: Almost non-existant.

The question is How Do The Gurls Feel About The Guys, not how the guys feel the gurls =should= feel about the guys.

So, ladies, we're waiting...

Ratbutt
09-05-2007, 03:16 AM
It's the never ending catch 22, I don't consider myself gay, but get hit on by gay men all the time, they have a penis but I have no interest in them at all. Many pre op Transsexual wants a straight man that is not interested or fascinated by a girl with a cock or penis full stop, but they do have one so that person would consider a relationship with them as gay because the genitalia would be the deciding factor. Where as some men accept them as women and actually enjoy the fact they have a penis, but because of this many Transsexuals would consider them gay or a chaser. That is the world we live in, it is no ones fault it is just the way the human mind works.

I feel 'yer pain dude...another one of these lame threads where those of us who are already outside of society try to create orthodoxies to hate each other.
This whole "chaser" shit is just a slur made up by the "admirers" who would be willing to have any tranny shit in a cup and eat it because they worship them...
So there you go, another orthodoxy, more hate & what is it all for.

Genitalia do not define gender for me, nor for the medical authorities. By that argument that Buck fella with a pussy is a woman? Funny how the people who say that a T-woman is a man don't say that a straight guy could fuck buck for hours and still be totally straight...

It is "Massah" who wants us to divide ourselves and find reasons not to build a true counter culture based on a radical notion of equality. I hang out with everyone, even a couple of killers, because if you are outside of society you are my people and I dont give a fuck what your into.

ARMANIXXX
09-05-2007, 03:45 AM
This whole "chaser" shit is just a slur made up by the "admirers" who would be willing to have any tranny shit in a cup and eat it because they worship them...

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

That's actually one of the characteristics I think a true "chaser" has.

Also, If I were a betting man, I would bet that the term "trannychaser" was made up by the gay community.

dan_drade
09-05-2007, 03:47 AM
I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.

Not much... Unless they are really hot guys. LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-05-2007, 04:39 AM
What kills me is that the people that should've been responding to this thread are TS' (either online elsewhere or sitting here anonymously as they always do, hehe) and we've only heard from a few of them........................sad

p.s. Jen #4 defines me, with a hint of #8............. ;)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 04:44 AM
Thinking the same thing - 3 pages and 1 girl response? To me - they are girls - period.
Thanks HTG for another great response! If you like someone - it doesn't matter what's between their legs - I tend to be quite pramatic at times.

You're welcome TSCURIOUS. :P

~Kisses.

HTG

Caleigh
09-05-2007, 04:45 AM
and TSCURIUOS, that's 2 girls who have commented. fyi

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 04:53 AM

is this a rant yet?

Caleigh, GREAT 3rd girl input! :P

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 05:17 AM

is this a rant yet?

Our inner conflict, and that of society's notwithstanding, your empathy and sympathy are to be lauded, particularly the part about judging every admirer individually on his own merits. Is there any other way? Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.

Ecstatic
09-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Hmm, the topic is "What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???" which is addressed to any and all, else it would be "As a transsexual, what do you think of the men who admire you???"

Grammar's a b1tch.

Trans_Lover
09-05-2007, 06:02 AM
trannies LOVE their admirers (the ones that toss 100's)

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 06:14 AM
Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.

Why not? Preferences isnt only evident with men but also with women. Like Allanah once said, "I promise not to date guys who knows alot of transexuals!" Luna also once said, "I dont want to date guys who's dated other transexuals." etc etc..

Different strokes for different folks! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 06:17 AM
Would you believe that there are actually women in here who would never have anything to do with any of us male posters in here for the simple reason that we post in here. Is that being a cup and a saucer short of a full set or what? True.

Why not? Preferences isnt only evident with men but also with women. Like Allanah once said, "I promise not to date guys who knows alot of transexuals!" Luna also once said, "I dont want to date guys who's dated other transexuals." etc etc..

Different strokes for different folks! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

You really don't want to get into this with me, do you? I'm not talking about dating, but generalizing and stereotyping based solely on the fact that they post at TS sites. Don't cloud the issue.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 06:19 AM
Well are you still hung up on why I didnt want to meet you? Get over it already. Thats been awhile ago and should be forgotten. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 06:20 AM
Oh, please. Don't make it into that. Don't flatter yourself.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 06:23 AM

Why would I flatter myself? Is there a point to that? No. I dont see any reason to "flatter" myself. If I were to flatter myself then all I need to do is post nudie pics and ill get my flattery for the night! :roll:

Why send me a PM and start with I know Im probably not your type...blah blah blah..I didnt initiate contact with you so pleaasseee.

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 06:41 AM

Why would I flatter myself? Is there a point to that? No. I dont see any reason to "flatter" myself. If I were to flatter myself then all I need to do is post nudie pics and ill get my flattery for the night! :roll:

Why send me a PM and start with I know Im probably not your type...blah blah blah..I didnt initiate contact with you so pleaasseee.

~Kisses.

HTG

For any guy who has initiated conversation with Hara, be wary of this tactic -- accused of being a pursuant simply because you said "Hi" first through a PM.

I see where you are going with this and it isn't going to work. You don't like the fact that I called you on your hypocrisy and narrow-minded thinking, so naturally it was I who was sucking up to you. Bullshit.

Yes, I mentioned that it would be cool to get together for coffee -- and NOTHING MORE -- sometime in the future, but when it came out that you wouldn't want anything to do with anyone who would post in a forum like this one, even your own, you lost me. I could care less about you after that, so don't twist this into something it isn't. Coming to the easy conclusion that we weren't going to see eye to eye on how you view me, or others for that matter, I extended the olive branch at the end to let's agree to disagree and you didn't even respond.

... Now we can continue this here, or we can go PM. It's your choice.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 06:52 AM
You know..You need to stop these non sense. Sure I was putting things in a simplier way for you and not to offend you but since Now you are acting like an ass I will tell you the reason why I did not meet you.

1. I dont find you attractive.
2. I dont want to meet guys who knows and been with alot of transexual.

WHY? I dont want the drama which "may" arise from being associated with alot of girls.

If those two reasonings you do not understand then too bad. Hate me if you must but I dont just break my basic rules of meeting guys unless I think he is worth the risk. And we are talking about just a meet not a professional BDSM meet. if you're coming in for a fetish session then those rules do not apply.

~Kisses.

HTG

hwbs
09-05-2007, 07:01 AM
:popcorn

Legend
09-05-2007, 07:05 AM
You know..You need to stop these non sense. Sure I was putting things in a simplier way for you and not to offend you but since Now you are acting like an ass I will tell you the reason why I did not meet you.

1. I dont find you attractive.
2. I dont want to meet guys who knows and been with alot of transexual.

WHY? I dont want the drama which "may" arise from being associated with alot of girls.

Ouch

whatsupwithat
09-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Knock it off in here, we can hear you all the way over in the other thread!

But, since I'm here and in response to the question...allow me to post, once again (ad nauseum infinitum) the first thing i ever posted on ha...ahem:

"Okay, I just joined and this may not make me very popular, but I have to get it off my chest.

Okay...I am NOT an "admirer" or a freakin' "tranny chaser". My preference for transsexuals happens to be my sexuality, who and what I'm attracted to. I'm really sick of seeing guys like myself referred to by transsexuals as one of the aforementioned names.

Look, I know society treats transsexuals as oddities and lacks understanding of the decisions you made for yourself. I also understand the sick and twisted cyclical oppression that goes on in our community.

Wait a minute...did I say "OUR" community?

That's right, I said OUR community. The simple fact of the matter is that when I realized my sexuality and entered into a relationship with a transsexual, I became part of the transgender community. I, as a young white male open about who he was and is, became an oddity, a pervert in society's eyes.

And I'm not. Pisses me off to no end.

So, I refuse society's labeling of me. And of you. And because of that, I also refuse to let you, the people I support and love and am attracted to, demean me and the men who are similar to me for liking and supporting you for who and what you are.

peace."

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Hara:

Fuck you!

You keep trying to make this whole thing about a possible meeting between us -- a coffee get-together at that -- when the issue here goes a lot deeper than that and you know it. I, like anyone else in here I would posit, do not care to be lumped into simplistic boxes, yours or anyone else's. That's what got me upset. How would you like it if I grouped what you do or what you are into narrow little slots? I resent you for not only making this into something that isn't, but also painting me with that one-size-fits-all mentality broad brush. If you are going to broadbrush all the male posters who post on this or any other type of forum with that kind of narrowminded thinking, that's your problem, and it is a problem, but don't be shocked when someone such as I don't come around to embrace it. Fuck you, or anyone like you, who would deprive me of my individuality. That's what this is about.

It was a cheap shot and diversion to liken yourself to Allanah or Luna, but at least it is all out in the open for everyone to chew on. You aren't the person you purport to be.

Oh, and I keep almost all of my missives between people. I can always hit below the belt as you have here and post them to simply allow the posters in here to decide for themselves.

And for someone who supposedly didn't find me attractive, you sure responded fast in our exchanges.

Deal with it.

Legend: Haven't you been bitch slapped enough?

Legend
09-05-2007, 07:35 AM
Hara:

Fuck you!

You keep trying to make this whole thing about a possible meeting between us -- a coffee get-together at that -- when the issue here goes a lot deeper than that and you know it. I, like anyone else in here I would posit, do not care to be lumped into simplistic boxes, yours or anyone else's. That's what got me upset. How would you like it if I grouped what you do or what you are into narrow little slots? I resent you for not only making this into something that isn't, but also painting me with that one-size-fits-all mentality broad brush. If you are going to broadbrush all the male posters who post on this or any other type of forum with that kind of narrowminded thinking, that's your problem, and it is a problem, but don't be shocked when someone such as I don't come around to embrace it. Fuck you, or anyone like you, who would deprive me of my individuality. That's what this is about.

It was a cheap shot and diversion to liken yourself to Allanah or Luna, but at least it is all out in the open for everyone to chew on. You aren't the person you purport to be.

Oh, and I keep almost all of my missives between people. I can always hit below the belt as you have here and post them to simply allow the posters in here to decide for themselves.

And for someone who supposedly didn't find me attractive, you sure responded fast in our exchanges.

Deal with it.

You keep mentioning coffee we all know what kind of coffee a guy like you is referring too,your just like every guy on here dude you hire escorts and attend those parties looking for a free piece.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_coffee

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Responding and being polite to people DOESNT mean anything. Dont assume way ahead of yourself! Goodness. So if a guy Pmed me I reply back.. That sure beats not/never responding. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 07:40 AM
Hara:

Fuck you!

Deal with it.

You keep mentioning coffee we all know what kind of coffee a guy like you is referring too,your just like every guy on here dude you hire escorts and attend those parties looking for a free piece.

You incredible dumbfuck. I've been going easy on you due to your age, but then you come aboard with this?

Why don't you go play on some grammar site, junior?

Legend
09-05-2007, 07:43 AM
Hara:

Fuck you!

Deal with it.

You incredible dumbfuck. I've been going easy on you due to your age, but then you come aboard with this?

I can fix my grammar if i chose but you'll always be an unattractive tranny chasing loser.

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 07:47 AM
Responding and being polite to people DOESNT mean anything. Dont assume way ahead of yourself! Goodness. So if a guy Pmed me I reply back.. That sure beats not/never responding. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Ha! You have made this about me, which it wasn't, MS Manners, and you dare to educate me on protocol and manners?

I don't believe this.

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 07:52 AM
I can fix my grammar if i chose but you'll always be an unattractive tranny chasing loser.

LOL! No you can't. No you can't!!!

So you know what I look like, what I do, and who I am, via this exchange twixt Hara and me, Legend? I just love how a little sycophant such as you piggybacks on all the women in here. I guess you couldn't do it with Vicki, huh?

Can you just go into another thread and find another creative way to slaughter the English language? That's always good for a laugh.

By the way, why don't we ask those in here who have actually met me whether I am attractive or unattractive?

andyuk
09-05-2007, 08:06 AM
calm down peeps.
the problem as i see it,people always want to put people into boxes,when you cant.
i can only go on the one ts girl i have spoke to.
and she is as much as a female as any gg i have ever had a relationship with.
i dont know if i would think that about any other ts girls to be honest,it all depends what is between there ears for me.as for the only differance(the penis)what does it matter if you really like the girl?for me it would be just as exciting giving a ts girl pleasure who i had fell for as a gg.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 08:27 AM
By the way, why don't we ask those in here who have actually met me whether I am attractive or unattractive?

What are you 12? I mean I said, I dont find you attractive (And Ive gone out with a few Mexicans and or Latino's mind you). Beauty is in the eye of a beholder. That alone is self explanatory. Im sure other girls find you attractive (I dont doubt that). But why are you still going on with this really? :roll:

If I recall, You told me that you're not even OUT with friends and or family about your liking for transexuals so you keep this "admiration" hush hush. So really, what girl do you think would like to meet and be around a guy who doesnt even accept nor acknowledge that he likes transexuals (even if you introduced them to your friends as a friend for example?) but just between the 4 corners of his bedroom walls? None! Either you accept yourself first and then hopefully finds some kind and understanding and maybe ACCEPTANCE with your own circle of friends and hopefully family.

So FUCK THAT!

~Kisses.

HTG

jsroland
09-05-2007, 08:34 AM
Hara:

Fuck you!

Deal with it.

I can fix my grammar if i chose but you'll always be an unattractive tranny chasing loser.Everyone else here is a tranny chaser but your not?
So why do you come here and don't tell me that you don't look at the pictures, Your obviously into transsexuals in a big way i mean you spend so much time here. I guess you call everyone here tranny chasers to make yourself look better than everyone else. Well if that makes you feel better than hey your not a tranny chaser you just come here to read. Well maybe someday you will actually have sex with a transsexual and release some of that pent up sexual frustration.

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 08:45 AM

What are you 12? I mean I said, I dont find you attractive (And Ive gone out with a few Mexicans and or Latino's mind you). Beauty is in the eye of a beholder. That alone is self explanatory. Im sure other girls find you attractive (I dont doubt that). But why are you still going on with this really? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

I thought I was addressing Legend, who took it upon himself to call me an "unattractive loser".

Why am I going on with it? Because you came out of left field with this crap about me having "not gotten over getting together with you". I just hate being lied about because that is not what ended our posting relationship here in this forum. I just don't like being put in a box, and you put people in boxes. Capise?

Here's the deal: Why don't we both just avoid one another as we have been ? The way I see it, is that I'm part of some box, and to me you ... you, are irrelevant. You can always apologize, but my guess is that that is beyond you.

mbf
09-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Grammar's a b1tch.

one that needs a good asspoundering from time to time :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Ha! You have made this about me, which it wasn't, MS Manners, and you dare to educate me on protocol and manners?

I don't believe this.

No not really. You did! You were the one mentioning about girls who doesnt want anything to do with guys because they post at this forum. Well, that was the polite way for me to tell you off. I could have been a bitch but I didnt up until now since you were being such a whiner. If I find you attractive you wouldnt be even making such comments in retaliation to our past pm exchanges now would you? Nope. You still would be kissing my ass..buttering me up and hoping for a 2nd meet. Ha!

Bottomline: You can butter up alot of us girls on here for the sole purpose of "wanting" a MEET. And you can hope the girls find you irressitable enough to have sex with you (yeah coffee sure! LOL). But that didnt work for me so...You cant expect your patented charming ways to work for every fucking girl at this site!

And what's to apologize? For NOT finding you attractive? I think NOT!

Next! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 08:55 AM
If I recall, You told me that you're not even OUT with friends and or family about your liking for transexuals so you keep this "admiration" hush hush. So really, what girl do you think would like to meet and be around a guy who doesnt even accept nor acknowledge that he likes transexuals (even if you introduced them to your friends as a friend for example?) but just between the 4 corners of his bedroom walls? None! Either you accept yourself first and then hopefully finds some kind and understanding and maybe ACCEPTANCE with your own circle of friends and hopefully family.

So FUCK THAT!

~Kisses.

HTG

More boxed thinking at work again, and you have the nerve to ask whether I'm 12?

Ooh, what else are you going to disclose about me? Trying to beat me to the punch, or do you always work this way?

Fuck you, you fuckin' phony.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Lmao :lol: I find it really hilarious when a grown man loses his top over something miniscule as this.

You're NOT my type..try the next girl!

I feel like Im talking to the boy inside of you who's ego has been hurt. Boo-hoo! Get over it! Im NOT thee only transexual on here. You seem to have boast on more than one occation meeting alot of transexuals..others even well known and also paid for such service havent you? So go bug them and leave me alone. At this point, It feels alot better "taking" a shit than talking to one! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 09:01 AM
No not really. You did! You were the one mentioning about girls who doesnt want anything to do with guys because they post at this forum. Well, that was the polite way for me to tell you off. I could have been a bitch but I didnt up until now since you were being such a whiner. If I find you attractive you wouldnt be even making such comments in retaliation to our past pm exchanges now would you? Nope. You still would be kissing my ass..buttering me up and hoping for a 2nd meet. Ha!

Bottomline: You can butter up alot of us girls on here for the sole purpose of "wanting" a MEET. And you can hope the girls find you irressitable enough to have sex with you (yeah coffee sure! LOL). But that didnt work for me so...You cant expect your patented charming ways to work for every fucking girl at this site!

~Kisses.

HTG

You could have been a bitch ??? What are you being now?

I'm not being a whiner, but simply exposing the phony you are. You don't like that obviously, so you make this all about some meeting that never took place and blow it up to monumental proportions.

I just love that art you have for speaking for everyone, guys and TS women alike. What other little generalizing and stereotyping gems will you grace us with next?

mbf
09-05-2007, 09:11 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

I'm not being a whiner, but simply exposing the phony you are. You don't like that obviously, so you make this all about some meeting that never took place and blow it up to monumental proportions.

I just love that art you have for speaking for everyone, guys and TS women alike. What other little generalizing and stereotyping gems will you grace us with next?

a little sidenote: did u notice that was your 3000 post

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Good night and good luck, Hara. You can attack me all you want all night. I'm off to bed. Enjoy yourself. Maybe you and Legend can get together for some rendevous, huh? After all, he purports to be nothing like the majority of men that fit your stereotype of the male posters in here -- perfect fit.

Wow, thanks, MBF. I had not noticed. To think that Hara and I were cool around my 2000th one. How things change. :)

Where's my pink blazer?

G'night.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 09:13 AM

Yes I could have! How many more transexuals on here returns/replies PM's? Some dont even bother!

Exposing me? Im a phony? Am I, Really? I recall a "few" guys on here who have "actually" met me only said good words about me and you call it phony? Hmm..I would have believe it myself if you werent a such a "tranny chaser"! HA! Because I refused to meet with you all of the sudden me = phoney? Well fuck me if you dont like it! :roll:

Goodnight!

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 09:21 AM
There you go again -- it's all about me being scorned, and your shortcomings don't play into it at all, huh? Your paranoia and mental shortcutting into sizing up people don't play into it at all, right?

I only know you through this medium, and from what I've gathered, you deal from the bottom of the deck and not one to be trusted. You live with that, okay? I'm off to bed.

mbf
09-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Wow, thanks, MBF. I had not noticed. To think that Hara and I were cool around my 2000th one. How things change. :)

Where's my pink blazer?

G'night.

well, i have a thing for anniversaries and numbers, thats why i took notice.

as to the "how things change" part - well, if i were you i would move on

plenty of fish in the sea i say

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 09:31 AM
There you go again -- it's all about me being scorned, and your shortcomings don't play into it at all, huh? Your paranoia and mental shortcutting into sizing up people don't play into it at all, right?

I only know you through this medium, and from what I've gathered, you deal from the bottom of the deck and not one to be trusted. You live with that, okay? I'm off to bed.

Yes. Convince yourself that and hopefully you'll wake up feeling better about yourself. YOU have gathered NOTHING! You havent even met me nor given a chance to.. so your "assumption" to prove ANYTHING is based only on our PM exchanges nothing more. Thats it!

Why cant you respect that if a girl dont want to be associated with anyones 6 degrees of "tranny separation" THAT is her PEROGATIVE! You could offer but it's still her final say when it comes down to it! :roll:

Go to bed! Im off..goodnight little boy.

~Kisses.

HTG

Legend
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Good night and good luck, Hara. You can attack me all you want all night. I'm off to bed. Enjoy yourself. Maybe you and Legend can get together for some rendevous, huh? After all, he purports to be nothing like the majority of men that fit your stereotype of the male posters in here -- perfect fit.

You're nothing but a bitter fool whose whining because that tranny chasing scheme didn't work.Nice job on trying to turn it around like she is the bad person all she did was refuse you and said she wasn't attracted to you and you go beserk.

BTW earlier you mention some on here that have seen you can vouch if your attractive or not lol i'm sure they would if you have paid for their services for previously.Your a fucking tranny chasing joke so don't ever think your better then anyone else.

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 09:35 AM

Where's my pink blazer?

G'night.

Thanks, but I'm not chasing her. I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I don't lack of dates. I offered an olive branch to her because I knew we were fundamentally not going to likely see eye to eye on what we were discussing. She didn't accept and that was that. I just don't like being lied about, as I suspect you wouldn't. This is not about a get-together that never happened. Do you really think that I would get worked up over a discussion with her, or any woman for that matter? That's why I told her not to flatter herself like that.

I'll deal with you later, Legend. Count on it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Hence you are whining! LOL I thought you're off to bed? :lol:
Again, If you were being a good sport you can stop posting now and save face! We wont and never would see eye to eye. So why not leave it at that? Go fishing on someone else's pond for Christ sakes!

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Everyone else here is a tranny chaser but your not?
So why do you come here and don't tell me that you don't look at the pictures, Your obviously into transsexuals in a big way i mean you spend so much time here. I guess you call everyone here tranny chasers to make yourself look better than everyone else. Well if that makes you feel better than hey your not a tranny chaser you just come here to read. Well maybe someday you will actually have sex with a transsexual and release some of that pent up sexual frustration.

the absoutely funniest part about "Legend" is that all his asskissing will get him nowhere.

well, why do I even care lmao

Realgirls4me
09-05-2007, 09:44 AM
Hence you are whining! LOL I thought you're off to bed? :lol:
Again, If you were being a good sport you can stop posting now and save face! We wont and never would see eye to eye. So why not leave it at that? Go fishing on someone else's pond for Christ sakes!

~Kisses.

HTG

Save face ???

You have no decency, do you?

Goodnight, Psycho.

Legend
09-05-2007, 09:46 AM

Where's my pink blazer?

G'night.

Thanks, but I'm not chasing her. I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, and I don't lack of dates. I offered an olive branch to her because I knew we were fundamentally not going to likely see eye to eye on what we were discussing. She didn't accept and that was that. I just don't like being lied about, as I suspect you wouldn't. This is not about a get-together that never happened.

I'll deal with you later, Legend. Count on it.

Bring it you tranny chasing loser all i can expect from you is a punctuation or grammer insult.

Oh and good night may you have dreams of buying tons of escorts and meeting them at those parties you like so much.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
Whateva, Cock-chaser! Here's a CLUE loser: Maybe you need to check and see what types of threads you make on here and see from others view (especially girls) how you've molded your image or coming across as:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11449&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2315&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3290&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1175&highlight=realgirls4me

Cheers on your next conquest..paid or freebee! :lol:

Goodnight!

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
Everyone else here is a tranny chaser but your not?

the absoutely funniest part about "Legend" is that all his asskissing will get him nowhere.

well, why do I even care lmao

The truly sad part is that like his "grammar", he'll never see or sense that.

I want to see him fix his grammar as he claims he can. LOL!

mbf
09-05-2007, 09:47 AM
Oh and good night may you have dreams of buying tons of escorts and meeting them at those parties you like so much.

he doesnt even get it that THIS VERY SITE wouldnt be in existence without TS-escorts, porn or the parties lol

gjamestgirlfan
09-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I gotta say i still like Genetic girls and not into guys at all i know sounds odd, but i really admire tgirls/tvs/shemales/ i am quicky picky as gotta find attractive, in my opinion shemales have a edge over genetic girls, i think of course the cock does have a factor but its not the only thing, i think personality is important if want relationship which ideally i would, but i think shemales have a edge towards, the look, way act, way dress, much sexier in my opinion, that is why like tgirls so much and yes have a edge over genetic girls body wise, never been biggest fan of girls parts but i think a cock on a shemale is amazing, i have only met 2 girls as i dont go gay bars etc, i do want to meet more tgirls for defo, and id love to goto a club where meet but as i see a lot of the girls tend to go for other girls and it gets me down a bit, as i really admire yes i would love sex with a tgirl as havent but im also happy to wait if met that right girl, but not finding it easy here, i have pics on my profile on yahoo my chatname is gjamestgirlfan, any females or guys who wanna help with advice please feel free to say hi.
gaz x

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 03:07 PM
a little sidenote: did u notice that was your 3000 post

So, that's what the five pages of off-topic fluff was about. :smh

Personally, I happen to like cwawffee and did once meet with a gurl that I originally met via HA to have lite dinner and cwawffee. Funny how that stuff works sometimes. Meet, eat, drink, g'nite. Freaky. Maybe that's why I never clued in to how this social stuff works.

Well, I am off to cage Neuroticat. When you guys finish tossing tamatas at one another, please clean up the place. That stuff makes the floors slippery.

Ecstatic
09-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Grammar's a b1tch.

one that needs a good asspoundering from time to time :lol:
So true! (Take that, b1tch! I'm the Juggernaut, b1tch!)

Ecstatic
09-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Well, I am off to cage Neuroticat. When you guys finish tossing tamatas at one another, please clean up the place. That stuff makes the floors slippery.
So that's what makes the floors slippery. I thought it was something else..... :actionsmiley

mbf
09-05-2007, 03:25 PM
Maybe that's why I never clued in to how this social stuff works.

to quote Iggy Pop on his "American Cesar" album:

this goddamn social life, its torture dressed as fun

werwt22
09-05-2007, 04:56 PM

I personally like a guy who doesnt know I have a dick. And after telling him that I have one and he still likes me then all the better! LOL ;) And to those guys who likes me for the dick..They just need to be reminded that I am a person. Not a fetish or a freak of some sort.

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL That's pretty funny. That's how I met Sheeba. We literally crossed paths and she was too beautiful to me so I stopped, made a little small talk and eventually asked her if she wanted to go have a drink or chill @ my place. This is before I ever slept with a TS or was ever into the TS scene mind you, but she asked me why I was sitting so far away. Touching led to other things and she tells me literally when I'm undoing her zipper, I have something to tell you. I was ok with it and continued and we've been really good friends ever since. So does that make me a chaser since I go out looking for TS just like GG's now? :D

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 05:03 PM
So that's what makes the floors slippery. I thought it was something else..... :actionsmiley

Nah, that stuff is sticky. :lol:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL That's pretty funny. That's how I met Sheeba. We literally crossed paths and she was too beautiful to me so I stopped, made a little small talk and eventually asked her if she wanted to go have a drink or chill @ my place. This is before I ever slept with a TS or was ever into the TS scene mind you, but she asked me why I was sitting so far away. Touching led to other things and she tells me literally when I'm undoing her zipper, I have something to tell you. I was ok with it and continued and we've been really good friends ever since. So does that make me a chaser since I go out looking for TS just like GG's now? :D

Goodmorning! :P

Not neccessarily, here's the point I was trying to get at: Chicks (with a dick or not) can smell the sweet smell of desperation and that makes one a chaser. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 03:02 AM
I'm not going to pile on Hara. For now, this is between me and her.

Whateva, Cock-chaser! Here's a CLUE loser: Maybe you need to check and see what types of threads you make on here and see from others view (especially girls) how you've molded your image or coming across as:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11449&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2315&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3290&highlight=realgirls4me

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1175&highlight=realgirls4me

Cheers on your next conquest..paid or freebee! :lol:

Goodnight!

~Kisses.

HTG

And these threads prove what exactly, Psycho? Utilizing your reasoning, anyone who posts here is a loser, but then again you've said that already and thus the crux of why we're both in here spatting -- we're all corrupted because we all hail from the same mold, right? C'mon, what do your links prove, particularly given the context of this forum? How are my posts that much different from all of the other regular contributors in here? Tell us. Maybe you're so obsessed with me or something, or that I've hit you back so hard that you are now willing to scratch and claw to any extreme to paint me in every unflattering position possible? Should I dig threads of yours up, particularly the ones where you've gotten in spats with others ? Geez, I wonder if some of the members here would see a pattern? Ya think? I could have easily pulled a Legend and jumped on you then if I'm really this obsessive, desperate, and revengeful person you have been trying to paint me as in this thread, but AGAIN, you simply aren't worth the time or trouble. ... I have avoided you at all costs since that last missive between us because when it hit me with what you are all about and how you viewed posters in here AND at your very own forum(what gall), you simply weren't worth an ounce of effort, be it getting together for coffee or talking on a forum. Belying your playful, generous exterior, you're really a paranoid, irrational, and immature human being not worth conversing with, let alone getting to know.

Oh, and since we're posting links of one another, explain this ONE for me please:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=21759&highlight=pornstar

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=21767&highlight=trivia

Pay special attention to the time that each was initiated. At the time of her posting, mine was just taking off spending a lot of time on top of the page garnering a lot of attention and views, so what does she do? She starts her own hoping to undercut the attention I was receiving. Coincidence? Yeah, right. I'll posit that this person can't stand the fact that she has to share this forum with someone who's got her number, so she resorts to childish games in hopes of getting back at me. How cutthroat is that?

Apologize and these exchanges between us end right now, Hara.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2007, 04:05 AM
And these threads prove what exactly, Psycho? Utilizing your reasoning, anyone who posts here is a loser,

Hmm..Looks like this gringo beats me coming home! LOL But you are! Admit it. Your flattery didnt get you a-n-y-w-h-e-r-e! Maybe you should blame the picture you sent me?!? :lol:

Maybe you're so obsessed with me or something, or that I've hit you back so hard that you are now willing to scratch and claw to any extreme to paint me in every unflattering position possible?

OMG! Please, with an face like yours..I dont think so! Yeah so try again loser! :roll:

I wonder if some of the members here would see a pattern? Ya think?

Ya think your male pattern baldness is becoming more obvious?!? :lol:

I could have easily pulled a Legend and jumped on you then if I'm really this obsessive, desperate, and revengeful person[/quoye]

Oh and like youre really not showing any signs of being obsessive, desperate and revengeful? :roll: You've seen this thread as an opportunity to voice your hurt ego about an incident that happened so last seasons, is it not?

AGAIN, you simply aren't worth the time or trouble. ...

Right! And that's why you cant stop posting your whinning. :roll:

I have avoided you at all costs since that last missive between us because when it hit me with what you are all about <SNIP>

As you should! But you're really NOT doing a good job of it now are you?

Apologize for what? For NOT finding you attractive enough nor worth the time of day? Sorry but the wont and will never happen. Swallow it and digest it! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 04:23 AM
Hara reminds me a little of George Bush in his unyielding support of his Iraq debacle. Reality might dictate something else, but who cares as it's stay the course anyway. Tiring. Dumb. Stupid.

Now you want to go low and attack one's looks? I guess when all else fails ... Wow,back up a few posts and I could have sworn you were actually giving me props on my looks. I guess that fifth is taking hold, huh?

LOL! Male pattern baldness? Should we get others in here involved who have met me a chance on this? You're grasping, Hara. You are grasping because you are drowning.

I noticed the crux of the issue was ignored again. That you judge people in the very manner that you yourself would want to be judged. You of all people should recognize the beauty, complexity, and uniqueness that is inherent in all of us, and yet like a five year old you have chosen the easiest route possible instead -- judging people simply by where they post.

Why don't you cut your loses now and simply apologize, Hara?

I'll make it easy on you. I'll apologize for all I've said to this point and move on, if you will. We'll simply keep our little Cold War going into perpetuity as we did for all those months. Deal?

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 04:33 AM
Silvester: Nothing personal, but this is between me and her. It wouldn't be fair to pile up on her on some serious issue, or pile on anyone for that matter. I wouldn't want it done to me, and I'm sure she wouldn't either. I think we can agree on that.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2007, 04:41 AM
You on the other hand reminded me of a little boy whom his mom never bought a doll at the toy store they went to! So you're going amuck because you were denied of it! You wish yiou could play with dolls but never gotten to as a child so now you want to play with chicks with dicks cos evidently you found out awhile ago you are excited seing a feminine face of a girl but with a hard dick attached between her legs. But..only YOU know of it. You are ashamed of yourself and always feels bad and guilty about it so you try and hide it from friends and family hoping no one will ever find out. Ha! So typical of a closeted fruitcake that you are!

It's funny that you seem to try and turn the tables on me and repeatedly saying how I view guys who post at this forum. Well that's a bunch of BS! You dont know how many people I stay in contact with (here on HA and Off the board). And how many from here chats with me on yahoo. So havent you thought that maybe its just YOU! LOL

Yeah back up a few post and youll see and it reads..Im sure other girls will find you attractive (I dont doubt that EDIT ADD: Beacause beauty is in the eye of the beholder). Dont read that like alone 1000 times and reverse psychologize ya ugly self! :lol:

Again, An apology for not finding you attractive is out of the question. I think you're problem was: Just because I was nice to you and Pmed you back..and forth, you've somehow "drawn" your own delusional conclusion that I was ever into you? Well that isnt by any means my fault and your fault alone. Dont blame others for the genes you were born with. :roll:

Anyhow, Why dont you just give up on this and move to a more gullible tranny? Ofcourse I still would wish you well and goodluck hoping you'd be able to SCORE! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
09-06-2007, 04:53 AM

You know Legend, a few times I've started to say something about your generalizations, but I let it go, since everytime I get really truthful with anyone here, things resort to idiocy in short order, as we've seen recently.

Nonetheless, I've finally had enough of your bullshit and can't help but to say so. As you've said, alot of guys here, including myself, have hired escorts, and you (so you claim anyway) haven't. Well, what do you want? The HA Moral Superiority Award, oh guardian of the downtrodden transsexual woman? I suppose we are to believe that you only gravitate to transsexuals for mentally stimulating conversations, which can be the only reason you're here, since you're not interested in them at all sexually, right? Please, get off your high horse, Legend. You're not the knight in shining white armor you'd like to pretend you are and that's well known by everyone, except it appears, to you.

Now, I am in no way saying that transsexuals only appeal to me sexually, and indeed, as is the case with many a GG, some transsexuals aren't appealing to me at all. What I am saying and what should be clear by now is that I, like many others here who you've painted collectively as "losers", "tranny chasers" and "scumbags", are attracted to transsexual women on multiple levels, and if that is too much for you to understand, then you should avoid commenting beyond your level of comprehension.

The fact is, you are attracted to transsexuals physically and otherwise, which is as apparent in many of your posts as is your desire to play the "hero" to any tgirl who is badmouthed in anyway, deservedly or not, by another guy. That said, please spare me the holier than thou act, as it's all an obvious load of pure Grade A bullshit, and way too tired.

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 05:02 AM
(sigh)

Hara:

You had your chance -- again.

You, who gets her jollies slapping pimpled pale asses dares to psychoanalyze me? You, who compartmentalizes complex, unique human beings based on where they post -- including YOUR VERY OWN SITE -- dares to criticize me. Funny how you call me a "closeted fruitcake". I can only wonder what you might label others in here simply based again on the fact that they post on a transsexual forum ... You have no clue as to what I'm all about, so drop the Freud act.

It's funny how much you have conveniently changed. I mean, at one time your words were that you would never have anything to do with anyone who would post here, and suddenly POW!, you've have been the beneficiary of an epiphany. How convenient.

At first it was for not going out with me supposedly, and now it's been turned to my looks? Don't you know that people following all this can actually scroll back? Are you that dense? You're the queen of smokescreens, Hara. Give yourself a faux pat on the back for that one.

Ha-ha. That's a joke. So anyone -- who really hasn't seen you or heard you mind you -- is or was into you? Again, don't flatter yourself, Princess.

:roll:

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 05:07 AM

You know Legend, a few times I've started to say something about your generalizations, but I let it go, since everytime I get really truthful with anyone here, things resort to idiocy in short order, as we've seen recently.

Nonetheless, I've finally had enough of your bullshit and can't help but to say so. As you've said, alot of guys here, including myself, have hired escorts, and you (so you claim anyway) haven't. Well, what do you want? The HA Moral Superiority Award, oh guardian of the downtrodden transsexual woman? I suppose we are to believe that you only gravitate to transsexuals for mentally stimulating conversations, which can be the only reason you're here, since you're not interested in them at all sexually, right? Please, get off your high horse, Legend. You're not the knight in shining white armor you'd like to pretend you are and that's well known by everyone, except it appears, to you.

Now, I am in no way saying that transsexuals only appeal to me sexually, and indeed, as is the case with many a GG, some transsexuals aren't appealing to me at all. What I am saying and what should be clear by now is that I, like many others here who you've painted collectively as "losers", "tranny chasers" and "scumbags", are attracted to transsexual women on multiple levels, and if that is too much for you to understand, then you should avoid commenting beyond your level of comprehension.

The fact is, you are attracted to transsexuals physically and otherwise, which is as apparent in many of your posts as is your desire to play the "hero" to any tgirl who is badmouthed in anyway, deservedly or not, by another guy. That said, please spare me the holier than thou act, as it's all an obvious load of pure Grade A bullshit, and way too tired.

Yep, this about sizes Legend up -- on one front.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2007, 05:13 AM
OMG! You are such an IDIOT! First of all, get real realgirls4me whateva your name is. :roll:

One you commented saying there are some girls who dont want anything to do with guys who post at such a forum.

I said that to YOU because I was "trying" to be polite. The reality was, you knew beforehand yourself YOU werent my type and yet you still manage to send me an IM and sent me a pic of yourself.

So we PMed back and forth? What's so fucking special about that? For you to even "think" muchless "assume" I was ever into you? NOTHING! You drew all that inside your head. I never said directly.."OMG! You're hot. I like!" :roll: I think I was more safe in saying "not bad" as in (FILL IN THE BLANK) moron!

Maybe you're just dyslexic, Yes? Lmao :lol:

I mean, after all that exchanges of PM you still came back and PMed me again..Like you never really gotten the message huh? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
09-06-2007, 05:17 AM
Nice new avatar Hara, BTW. Should've sent that as a PM, huh? Oh well! :oops:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2007, 05:23 AM

Thanks TJ. You know atleast you and some people I know have chatted and still WILL continue to chat. Unlike someone who's hating on me based upon being rejected in the past! *sigh

What's a girl to do but roll her pretty eyes! :roll: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Quinn
09-06-2007, 05:25 AM

My god, Vanessa's got a fantastic body... and I bet she shags like a minx. How do I tell her that, because of the unfreezing process, I have no inner-monologue...I hope I didn't say that out loud just now.

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 05:27 AM
OMG! You are such an IDIOT! First of all, get real realgirls4me whateva your name is. :roll:

One you commented saying there are some girls who dont want anything to do with guys who post at such a forum.

I said that to YOU because I was "trying" to be polite. The reality was, you knew beforehand yourself YOU werent my type and yet you still manage to send me an IM and sent me a pic of yourself.

So we PMed back and forth? What's so fucking special about that? For you to even "think" muchless "assume" I was ever into you? NOTHING! You drew all that inside your head. I never said directly.."OMG! You're hot. I like!" :roll: I think I was more safe in saying "not bad" as in (FILL IN THE BLANK) moron!

Maybe you're just dyslexic, Yes? Lmao :lol:

I mean, after all that exchanges of PM you still came back and PMed me again..Like you never really gotten the message huh? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

The smokescreen continues. This is simply Hara trying to deflect attention from the true core issue here, and that issue is that she takes flawed mental shortcuts in her evaluation of people.

I sent you a picture because we had -- at that point -- what I thought a pretty good relationship, even before we went to PMing one another. As I explained then, I thought you, or anyone in your position, was at a disadvantage not knowing who you were sending missives to. I had some idea what you looked like, and was simply trying to even the playing field. You keep trying to make this into something else hoping to throw off the scent, but I seriously doubt to those observing this that it is working.

And you trying to be polite? LOL! You don't have it in you. All one needs to do is scroll back to see the true person you truly and really are.

You are a liar. Deal with it.

Realgirls4me
09-06-2007, 05:29 AM

Thanks TJ. You know atleast you and some people I know have chatted and still WILL continue to chat. Unlike someone who's hating on me based upon being rejected in the past! *sigh

What's a girl to do but roll her pretty eyes! :roll: LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

You fuckin' lying bitch.

There is no other way of putting it.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-06-2007, 05:33 AM
The CORE issue here is YOU and your brain and way of thinking or assessment of things FLAWED!

YOU'RE ONE FUGLY, DYSLEXIC ASSHOLE (To infinity)! GET OVER IT! OR DROP DEAD!!! :evil:

~Kisses.

HTG

TomSelis
09-06-2007, 06:37 AM
:arrow:

ARMANIXXX
09-06-2007, 07:26 AM
Ok.....This was a fun read.

Back to my "lowlife" porn now.

mbf
09-06-2007, 08:47 AM
put a fekkin stop to it pls!!!!!!!!!!

mbf
09-06-2007, 09:31 AM

yeah, I know its hard to ignore "legend". I am definitely guilty of answering his posts occasionally. but some of his double standards have to be aknowledged.

the main point: that without the escorts, porn and parties he claims to loath so much this very site wouldnt be in existance. so he is just a bandwagon-jumper.

anyway, lets face the facts: hes probably underage, he probably has never seen a TS in the flesh, he is a namecaller and an asskisser.

bottom line is: he is not worth the effort to be dealt with.

TJ347, your text was a good job to sum it all up, yet it wont change a thing :(

hungBBCindc
09-06-2007, 01:43 PM

I love TGs, but I'm always the man. Never have bottomed and , most never will. Never have sucked on a TG clitty and most likely never will. My philosophy: a TG is a TG because she loves to be a woman, and she loves what men do. We top and we feed. I treat TGs like ladies. I buy dinner, buy them lingerie, drive and get the hotel room. I'm the man, they are the ladies. And yes, I do cuddle with my ladies.

werwt22
09-06-2007, 05:02 PM

My god, Vanessa's got a fantastic body... and I bet she shags like a minx. How do I tell her that, because of the unfreezing process, I have no inner-monologue...I hope I didn't say that out loud just now.

LMAO that was a good one. I love Austin Powers.

werwt22
09-06-2007, 05:03 PM

~Kisses.

HTG

Goodmorning! :P

Not neccessarily, here's the point I was trying to get at: Chicks (with a dick or not) can smell the sweet smell of desperation and that makes one a chaser. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
Ahhhhh. KK I got ya. I like the new avatar also btw.

tsntx
09-06-2007, 06:13 PM

i thought it was as well... as for guy #8a... hes my type... i went out w/ him last night... hopefully he calls back :D

Ecstatic
09-06-2007, 08:26 PM
i thought it was as well... as for guy #8a... hes my type... i went out w/ him last night... hopefully he calls back :D
Shoot, I lost the number..... ;)

TsVanessa69
09-06-2007, 08:32 PM
I was gonna make this a poll, but there are so many variables, I thought I'd just see how it pans out. Remember gals, he likes you cos u gotta dick, any guy who comes on here arguing against this factor, and comes out with all the bullshit "It's the person that counts", is a bigger liar than the guy who's upfront about it.Transsexuals prefer non tranny chasers fer real yo, They like straight men, cause they consider themselves women fo which in my opinion they are women. All the ones i know aint never trust a chaser, and some even think that tranny chaser's are closet gay's. They like da straight boys but it hard fo them to meet a straight boy who aint close minded, fer real yo.
I agree!
Chasers are the worse
I don't think chasers are gay
just idiots, and annoying
anyone can spot a desperate tranny chaser a mile away
i was at the Miss Contental Pageant this weekend.
Tons of chasers.

hwbs
09-06-2007, 10:22 PM
agreed...u gotta be a hardcore chaser to sit through 2 days of that...no offense meant to the pageant..i have seen some videos at my friends house..chase on fuckers , lmao

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-07-2007, 09:21 AM
OK Now going back to the thread topic at hand:

What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???

I personally dont feel bothered if they "admire" transexual women like me. And seriously, If they are really "genuine" people they would know exactly how to act, behave, treat and talk (personal ettiquette) to us as IF they were dealing with real genetic women (for I dont see much difference between us and GG's aside from the genitals). ;)

You wouldnt go walk up to a GG at a bar, mall, street or wherever and ask her IF she would love to suck your dick, right? Or ask a lady if you can fuck her in the ass? etc. etc. :roll: Or when chatting, trying to chat up and webcam to 3-4 maybe more girls in one sitting..like we really dont notice that you were typing but were not getting any of those messages on our IM windows! LOL

If guys treated us with equal respect that they extend to GG's, hold on to their horniness and not act like idiots and treat us like a fetish/sex toy then maybe they just might find the "real" girl inside the fortress! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-07-2007, 09:43 AM
You wouldnt go walk up to a GG at a bar, mall, street or wherever and ask her IF she would love to suck your dick, right?
HTG

Yeah, sure, great chat up line "hey baby wanna suck my dick", LMFAO, you seriously hold a lot of us guys in serious low esteem :roll:

Well I dont know about you Sil. But that is a normal occurence to me ever since I started transitioning. And just last week while I was waiting for the walk sign some guy talked with me briefly..i.e. like the weather and stuffs and out of the blue he just bluntly asked me if I want to suck his cock! LOL Unbelievable but its true. Once I was in Hollywood at a store and this italian guy kept following me til we crossed path and said hi to me then came closer took my hand and put it on his hard on. # weeks ago I was outlet shopping with my cousins and were trying on shoes when out of the blue a guy "literally" rubbed his whole body on me while his gf was trying on shoes also. Squeezed my ass and stuffs. So there. Maybe that dont happen to all the girls but I bet most have experienced this one way or the other! LOL :lol:

Its amusing but then again..also somewhat embarrassing to be honest.

Again, I didnt "generalized" and said all you guys are like that. But there is a great majority of men who "act's that way..online or off.

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
someone wrote in another thread something worth restating (I quote not word by word, but in accordance to the meaning)

If you feel the urge to defend yourself when it comes to the question of beeing a chaser, chances are high you are one.

If you get heated all up and definitely defend yourself you are one.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Why do you have an avatar like that?

http://pic.xpeeps.com/xpeeps/images/usergallerypics/419563-2c7854342c785_m.jpg

I mean, is this a case of hypocracy???

You mean Hypocricy? LOL And hypocricy about WHAT exactly? I got bored with my other avatar. I thought since this was (and still is) a pornsite I changed it "accordingly" to the site's theme.

What are you moaning on abouts now Sil? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
[quote=mbf]someone wrote in another thread something worth restating (I quote not word by word, but in accordance to the meaning)

If you feel the urge to defend yourself when it comes to the question of beeing a chaser, chances are high you are one.

If you get heated all up and definitely defend yourself you are one.

mbf, what the fuck are you twittering on about :lol:[/quote

I think you know very well silvester

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-07-2007, 10:01 AM
[What are you moaning on abouts now Sil? :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

The fact that you're happy to slag off chasers, yet shake your tushy :lol:

Well so? What if I flaunt and or shake it? You or anyone wouldnt get it anyways without my own final say and permission! LOL :lol:

Do girls at the beach wear 2 piece bikini's so every guy who looks at them can fuck them? NO! :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

TJ347
09-08-2007, 02:25 AM
It's "hypocrisy", folks. There's no "a" in there, and only one "c". Just saying... :wink:

werwt22
09-08-2007, 04:55 PM
OK Now going back to the thread topic at hand:

What do transsexuals think of the men who admire them???

I personally dont feel bothered if they "admire" transexual women like me. And seriously, If they are really "genuine" people they would know exactly how to act, behave, treat and talk (personal ettiquette) to us as IF they were dealing with real genetic women (for I dont see much difference between us and GG's aside from the genitals). ;)

You wouldnt go walk up to a GG at a bar, mall, street or wherever and ask her IF she would love to suck your dick, right? Or ask a lady if you can fuck her in the ass? etc. etc. :roll: Or when chatting, trying to chat up and webcam to 3-4 maybe more girls in one sitting..like we really dont notice that you were typing but were not getting any of those messages on our IM windows! LOL

If guys treated us with equal respect that they extend to GG's, hold on to their horniness and not act like idiots and treat us like a fetish/sex toy then maybe they just might find the "real" girl inside the fortress! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

A lot of girls are being blame for working and I feel like some or even most of the guys here don't understand us. Do u ever wonder how can such a large percentage of any
IF U DON'T THINK IT'S HARD...TAKE A FEW WEEKS AND WALK IN OUR SHOES...DRESS UP...SEE HOW YOUR FAMILY WILL REACT...YOUR WORK...HOW DIFFERENT THE WORLD IS WHEN WHEN JUST SHOPPING AT THE MARKET FOR FOOD...

I know it must be hard soemtimes for you. But You are looking too sexy here I wish I could have some of that ass.

LOL You mean guys like this? LMAO

peggygee
09-08-2007, 05:30 PM
I don't have a dick, so they don't have much interest
in me, and I don't have much interest in them.

Rarely does the twain meet.

:shrug

brickcitybrother
09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
"I thought since this was (and still is) a pornsite I changed it "accordingly"
~Kisses.

HTG

OMG ... This is a pornsite. Ooooh boy I'm gonna get it now. LMAO.

Be that as it may, did I miss something on this thread? [Insert lame attempt to feign ignorance of the previous back and forth postings].

Anyway, it seems that the thread has touched upon a sensitive area for some folks (as evidenced by the make up of 97% of the responding posts). What people think of me is of no importance to me. But unfortunately our society discourages and ofter belittles independent thinkers. I wonder what how better we all would be if we stopped being forced into categories (and by extension stopped forcing others into those same categories).

“It takes more courage to reveal insecurities than to hide them, more strength to relate to people than to dominate them, more 'manhood' to abide by thought-out principles rather than blind reflex. Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles and an immature mind.” 1

Alex Karras

Alex99
09-08-2007, 11:40 PM
The only thing I would think is that most would be worried about diseases. That's one problem I have, because you never know how many people someone has slept with, and if that person is an escort, or just likes to have sex with a lot of different people, which is pretty hard to find out sometimes, the better chances you have of contracting HIV. It's not that I dislike or disrespect the lifestyles either, it's just the russian roulette element. I don't know what a good solution would be either, besides maybe getting together a close-knit group of friends for groupsex if that's your thing. But that's just it, if even one decides to have a one night stand with the wrong person, everybody will end up with the disease. It's like the porn industry. Every once in a while, you hear about a porn star who got HIV and knowingly or unknowingly spread it to all these people, and so on. It's tragic.

As for judging the entire group, that seems kind of extreme. Depends on the individual. Most admirers I'd think are varied just like everyone else, except they find their women hotter if they have a penis ^^

dgtlmstry
09-09-2007, 01:59 AM
It's "hypocrisy", folks. There's no "a" in there, and only one "c". Just saying... :wink:

Wow. I just read through 14 pages of straight up entertainment. Nights like these, I remember why I love this site, and have been a member so long. lol Not trying to make too much light of the discussion, as it was obviously pretty intense at times...but really it's interesting to see these convo's evolve. You guys should go back and do the same, if you haven't. Might be a worth while endeavor.

TJ347 that was a nice catch. I was rolling. lol

Love you all....really.

DGTL

P.S. My apoligies for going off the original topic.