PDA

View Full Version : To the guys...

evilash
09-04-2007, 06:38 AM
...on the board, have you ever experimented dressing up in womens clothes?

A) Errr, no... definately not... honestly!

B) OK, I admit it, I've tried it a few times, and I must admit, it made me feel a bit kinky... but it's not really my thing.

C) Shit!!! I'm busted, OK, I admit it, I'm always wearing my wifes/girlfriends underwear when she's not around, and wank myself crazy!!! I just can't get enough of it.I never did but when i was a peewee my my uncle would com over to baby sit me and then he would put on my momma's clothes and tell me to call him mommy. He okay now but he gay.

andyuk
09-04-2007, 06:56 AM
a)
for me
mind who gives a shit :)

mofungo
09-04-2007, 09:39 AM
I didn't vote, but I've dressed up a cpl times. An ex-GF used to get off on it... the things we do to please... ;-)

ilovetsgirlscocks
09-04-2007, 06:29 PM
D: no but my sister used to put make on me as a kid, but out grew it.

im too hairy, and hate shaving, and well everyone knows how crap hairy panty wears look.

Chaotic
09-04-2007, 09:26 PM
I didn't vote either, but I do wear unisex women's pants and shoes because of unusual sizing needs. I take a 25/26 waist in pants, and a kids' 4/womens' 5 in shoes, neither of which are available in the men's section. As far as going beyond that, definitely not my thing! :shrug

Willie Escalade
09-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Five friends and I (two dudes and three chicks) went out to the party on Santa Monica Blvd. one Halloween. The guys dressed as girls and vice-versa. Let's just say I didn't last thirty minutes dressed like that.

62des
09-05-2007, 02:29 AM
What a wierd thread...

hungBBCindc
09-05-2007, 01:29 PM

B) OK, I admit it, I've tried it a few times, and I must admit, it made me feel a bit kinky... but it's not really my thing.

C) Shit!!! I'm busted, OK, I admit it, I'm always wearing my wifes/girlfriends underwear when she's not around, and wank myself crazy!!! I just can't get enough of it.

Not for me. I'm always the man and the girl is always a girl.

mbf
09-06-2007, 01:06 AM
no, nein, nada, ......

and i dont have plans pointing into that direction either

Alex99
09-10-2007, 12:29 AM
Currently A), but that could change once I find a playmate or two ;)

Willie Escalade
09-10-2007, 05:47 AM
Willie Escalade, who is that in your avatar?
She's now in my signature. Sandy Summers.

BigD4Fun
09-10-2007, 06:17 AM

C) Shit!!! I'm busted, OK, I admit it, I'm always wearing my wifes/girlfriends underwear when she's not around, and wank myself crazy!!! I just can't get enough of it.

A) for me mostly because it's simply not my thing. Hell i have a hard enough time finding men's clothes that fit, not even going to think about trying to find women's clothes lol

hwy61
09-10-2007, 06:46 AM
I've done it a few times. It was kind of a turn-on. A couple of the tgirls i've been in relationships with were pretty close in size to me so it seemed natural to try it.

I think alot of the guys on this forum are pretty damn uptight.

Chaotic
09-10-2007, 07:00 AM
I've done it a few times. It was kind of a turn-on. A couple of the tgirls i've been in relationships with were pretty close in size to me so it seemed natural to try it.

I think alot of the guys on this forum are pretty damn uptight.

As long as you don't wear anything you haven't figured out how to go to the bathroom in, it's all good! :wink:

Odelay
09-10-2007, 07:04 AM
B)

Saw a pair of cool hippy trippy hi heel open-toed clogs in the dumpster outside my apartment once. It got me to thinking about pantyhose and heels. I grabbed them, bought some dark hose, and tried them on. It was sort of cool experience I tried for a couple of times in the privacy of my own place. But after the 2nd time I got bored of it and never tried it again.

Perhaps not so coincidentally, though, my interest in t-girls started about a year or so after that experience.

sissy_trish
09-25-2007, 05:41 PM
c for me, dont the the problem, it turns me on