PDA

View Full Version : Ladies watch your drinks at all times...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-03-2007, 08:41 PM
The summer of '07 for me personally will go down as the summer of the attempted date rape...................... I'll explain

Drug Facilitated Sexual Assault
When people talk about “date rape drugs”, they often mean GHB, Ketamine, Ecstasy, Rohypnol. These kinds of drugs are often slipped unknowingly into someone’s drink and then the person will take advantage of or assault the victim while they are messed up or passed out.

I've heard 4 stories this summer from women I know (GG & TS) that seemed to revolve around them putting their drink down on the bar, not paying attention to it and then feeling like shit later on. I'll share one I just got in email form:

hello Johnny, First of all I want to apologize for my behavior las night and wonder what happen. Tell you the truth it's that I don't remember much of it, it's not an excuse and just kind it remember a few things, I feel really bad today for what happened emotionally and physically. Don't really know what was going on, I am talking with one of my friend and he told me probably someone put something in my beer, don't wan to believe that , just drank 4 beers all night and after the las one I kind lost it and my head still light and well been trowing up all day, just drinking tea to make myself feel better. Just want to tell you that I M REALLY SORRY, don't even know how to explain but I hope you can understand, feel like shit now and can't remember much, my thoughts still not clear.

Please just let me know what really happened and I guess I should get a toxicology test, don't fell very well and my body is shaking a lot , chills and my head it's killing me can believe what hell happened last night thank God nothing bad happen to me , probably a car would hit me or someone would hurt me, I wasn't myself and can't forgive me doing what I did.

I don't know too many chicks acting the way she did off of a few beers, even on an empty stomach. And having known this particular one for several years and watching her handle herself while intoxicated it's apparent to me someone probably did slip something in her drink. Nonetheless she felt the need to apologize for her behavior which was cool but I figured this would be a good read for many of you dames going out in the future to remember before you order (or have someone buy you) a drink. Watch that shit, watch how it's made, watch it when you put it down, WATCH YOUR FUCKING DRINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JWBL™

Toro
09-04-2007, 05:16 AM
A good friend of mine had it happen to her last weekend, too. Fucked up.

TJT
09-05-2007, 09:12 PM
PCP was the one of choice when I was young. Came in a crystalline powder that dissolved in the drink in seconds. Similar to Ketamine in it's effects.

There were slimeballs that were friggin artists at putting it a drink or in a joint. 120 pound girl vs. a 1/10th gram of PCP,she wouldn't know what was real and what wasn't until sometime the next day.

BeardedOne
09-05-2007, 09:30 PM
That shit's just plain rude. :x

True, there may be people that need to be so high they can't find their own fingers before they go out with me, but I'd never spike their drink for the pleasure.

Scumbuckets that play that shit are just into being lazy when they commit rape. :soapbox