PDA

View Full Version : The Life Of Sara - Chapter 9: Behind The Mask!

drysd001
09-02-2007, 09:54 PM
It's been quite a while since I last posted a story. Hope I did not lose my touch too much!

If you have not read Chapter 1 to 8, here are the links:

Chapter 1 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9349)
Chapter 2 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9372)
Chapter 3 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9449)
Chapter 4 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9492)
Chapter 5 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=9628)
Chapter 6 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10063)
Chapter 7 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=10930)
Chapter 8 (http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=11723)

And now, here's the next chapter:

The life of Sara!

Chapter 9: Behind the Mask!

Two weeks had passed since Sara was released from the hospital after her accident. Since her release, all she did was rest. She had a lot of visits from Jonathan and Samantha during her recovery. When she got a call from her parents, she told them what happened. Of course, they were shocked by what they heard, but not as much as Sophia and Sylvia when they called. She reassured everyone that she was just fine. They were all relieved…

It was her first day back at work. She woke up at the usual time, took her shower, got dressed, ate her breakfast and left for work. When she arrived at the office, she saw Samantha talking to one of the security guards. She noticed that they were flirting with each other.

-“I knew they had hired girls, but they never told me there would be one this pretty.”

-“And I didn’t think I would meet a security guard this… cute!”

“Oh, boy!” Sara said to herself quietly.

Samantha turned around and noticed her. She went towards her with a big smile on her face.

-“Sara! You’re here! It’s great to see you back!”

-“Hey there, Samantha! Having a nice talk with the security guard? I never saw him before!”

-“He started last week! Here! Let me introduce you to him!”

Sara was about to say something, but Samantha grabbed her hand and dragged her towards the new security guard.

-“Can’t get enough of me?”

-“Eric, I would like you to meet my best friend, Sara!”

“Eric? His name is Eric?” Sara said in her mind. She could not believe her eyes. It was too weird to be a mere coincidence. She took a good look at him and other than his hair; he looked exactly like the man she dreamed about when she was out cold.

-“Nice to meet you!”

-“Likewise!”

-“I heard a lot about you!”

-“And I heard… nothing about you!”

-“It’s only been a week since we meet, Sara! I didn’t tell you because I wanted you to rest.”

-“That’s just fine, Samantha! So, you’re new around here?”

-“Yup! I think I’m really going to like it here!”

-“I’m sure you will!”

-“Sara!”

Sara and Eric began to laugh.

-“I think we better get going, Samantha! I don’t want to be late on my first day back at work.”

Samantha looked at her watch.

-“You’re right!”

-“Samantha!”

-“Yes?”

-“Uh… Would you like to have lunch with me later on?”

-“Sure! Why not?”

-“Great! Meet me here at lunchtime! I know a small restaurant where we could go!”

-“I’ll be there! See ya!”

-“Bye!”

And so, the girls went towards the elevator. Once the doors opened, they got in and went up to their floor. When they arrived at their desks, Sara noticed a big bunch of flowers on hers. On it was a little card with the words “Welcome Back, Sara! From all your colleagues!”

-“Do you like them? I picked them myself!”

She turned around and there was Jonathan.

-“Hi, Jonathan!”

-“Hey there, Sara! How are you feeling?”

-“I feel great!”

-“That’s good to hear! So, ready to start working again?”

-“Do I have to?”

A smile appeared on his face.

-“Everyone here wanted to give you a small gift for your return, so they all contributed and I bought these for you.”

-“I like them! I have to thank everyone when I get a chance!”

-“Great! Well then, we better get started! I’ll see you at lunchtime!”

-“Oh! That reminds me! Samantha won’t be having lunch with us today.”

-“How come?”

-“She was invited by Eric!”

-“Eric?”

-“He’s the new security guard downstairs.”

-“Oh yeah! I meet him briefly on his first day.”

He moved closer to Sara and began to whisper.

-“Does he look like the same man from your dream?”

-“Except for his hair… yes!”

-“That’s one hell of a coincidence, isn’t?”

-“No kidding!”

-“You think that he will like her, even if he finds out about…”

-“I have no idea! But, if it’s like in my dream, then I would say yes.”

-“I’m sorry! I shouldn’t bring up your dream. I know you’re still affected by it.”

-“It’s alright! To tell you the truth, I don’t think much about it anymore!”

-“I see! Alright then, I’ll see you later!” Jonathan said as he went to his office.

What he didn’t know is that Sara had not stopped thinking about her dream. She knew very well that Jonathan may propose to her in time, but she also knew that the opposite could occur as well. Putting those thoughts aside, she sat down on her desk, opened her computer and began writing her first article since the accident…

When lunchtime arrived, Samantha went in the first elevator available. Once the ride was over, she went towards the front door where Eric was waiting for her.

-“Ready?”

-“You bet!”

-“Then follow me!”

They went outside…

After about five minutes, they arrived at a small restaurant called “Le Masque”. She had never been there before and it suited her just fine. She always liked to try new restaurants. They got in, sat down at a free table and looked at the menu. When the waiter came to get their order, they told him what they wanted. Afterwards, they started a conversation.

-“So, want to tell me a bit about yourself, Samantha?”

-“Uh… Well… What can I say? I’m in my late twenties; I live in downtown Montreal; I have a sister; I’ve been working with the newspaper for close to three years now; I’m single; I don’t have a boyfriend…”

-“Never had a boyfriend?”

There was a brief moment of silence.

-“Not… exactly!”

-“It’s alright! You can tell me!”

-“It’s not that I don’t trust you! It’s just that… It’s hard for me to talk about it!”

-“It ended badly, did it? I’m sorry, Samantha! I should not have brought this up!”

-“It’s not your fault! But, you’re right! It ended badly… And, it kept getting worse after we broke up… Not anymore though!”

-“Good! Let’s change subject, shall we?”

-“Great idea!”

-“How about I tell you more about me?”

-“Sure!”

-“Well, you already know my name… I’m 30 years old; single; no girlfriend EVER; I’ve been in the security business for more than four years now; I love football; I like to do all sorts of outdoor activities and, as you already know, I go to the same gym as you.”

-“That’s where I first saw you! I recognised you when we meet on your first day at work.”

-“Right on!”

They both smiled at each other! The waiter arrived soon after with their meals!

-“Here you are! Enjoy!”

They both thanked the waiter and began to eat!

Once they had finished their meals, they each ordered a piece of pie. Samantha took a sugar pie while Eric took a blueberry pie! Afterwards, Samantha was ready to pay for what she took, but Eric insisted on paying for her instead! She reluctantly accepted the offer and waited for him outside! They still had time before they had to go back to work, so they decided to take a walk.

-“Eric…”

-“Yes?”

-“How come you never had a girlfriend once in your life? I mean… A guy like you is bound to have been approached by a woman at least once.”

-“True! But, you see… It’s… Well… Hard to explain, actually…”

-“Too shy? Too nervous? Not your type?”

-“Something like that…”

-“I’m sorry! I shouldn’t have asked…”

-“It’s alright! Like you, there are things I prefer not to talk about just yet.”

-“Guess we understand each other a bit more than we thought, huh?”

-“Yeah!”

Eric looked at his watch…

-“We better head back to the office! There’s not much time left.”

And so, they both went back to the office…

When they arrived, Samantha went up the elevator while Eric went to the front desk. When she got out of the elevator, Sara, who was waiting for her, came towards her.

-“Well? How did it go?”

-“So-so!”

-“So-so? What do you mean by that?”

-“I’m not saying that we didn’t have a nice dinner! It’s just that…”

-“That… What?”

-“He asked me if I had a boyfriend… I told him not exactly. He wanted to know more, but… You know… If I had told him everything…”

-“I get it…”

-“But, I guess he’s hiding something also…”

-“What makes you say that?”

-“He told me he never had a girlfriend before. But, honestly, I think he’s the type of guy that must have been approached by at least one or two woman in his life. I mean, you saw him, didn’t you?”

-“I saw him!”

-“I asked him if it was because he was too shy, etc. He said it was something like that.”

-“Maybe he likes dickgirls and doesn’t want to tell you because he thinks you’ll consider him a freak or a nut.”

Sara could tell by the look on Samantha’s face that she wasn’t sure it was the case. However, Sara was sure that it was just that. Like in her dream. She never told Samantha about it, unlike Jonathan.

-“You have to give these things time, Samantha. I’m sure he’ll open up to you after you get to know each other better.”

-“But… What if he doesn’t like… girls with you-know-what?”

-“You’ll never know until you try! If you really want a man in your life, you have to take risks. Otherwise…”

-“I know, I know!”

Sara looked at her watch…

-“Come on! It’s time to go back to work!”

And so, they both went back to their desks…

Later that day, Sara went back to her apartment. After dinner, Jonathan came by for a visit. They were both sitting on the couch in the living room having a beer.

-“So tell me! Did Samantha tell you how lunch went with Eric?”

-“Yeah! She did!”

-“And?”

-“She thinks he’s hiding something from her!”

-“So is she!”

-“Yeah! But, you know Samantha, right? She’s afraid of going too far because she’s afraid of the consequences if he would find out the truth about her.”

-“I can’t blame her for that!”

-“I know… I can’t help myself but feel sorry for her.”

-“Don’t worry! I’m sure that in the end, everything will work out just fine.”

-“Yeah! You’re right!”

Jonathan finished his bottle of beer, placed it gently on the table and got up.

-“You’re leaving already?” Sara quickly said after she finished the rest of her bottle and placed it on the table.

-“I have to! There’s a very important reunion that I must attend to tomorrow.”

Sara got up and began to gently play with his hair.

-“Yeah, yeah! Whatever! Why don’t you come to my room? I feel like giving you a gift that I’m sure you’re going to enjoy.”

She went slowly towards her room. Once she was in front of the door, she took off her t-shirt, revealing the red bra she was wearing. She gave a big smile to him, opened the door and went inside.

Jonathan just stood there, looking towards her room.

-“The hell with the reunion! Who can resist that beauty?”

He went towards her room and slowly went inside. There was Sara, on her bed with nothing on but her red bra and panties.

-“Took you long enough to make up your mind! If you want some of that, you’ll have to come closer.”

-“Alright! If that’s what the lady wants…”

He took off his shirt, then his pants, leaving only his boxers on him. Once he tossed them on the side, he got on the bed right next to her.

-“So, tell me! How should we begin this love session?”

-“Any way you want, sexy!”

And so, they began to kiss and hug each other passionately. Soon after, Jonathan went down towards her neck and continued to kiss her there. He then made his way towards her chest. Not only did he kiss her there, but on occasions, even licked her. With the excitement in the air building up, he literally ripped her bra off, exposing her breasts. He began to lick her nipples and suck them, much to her delight. On one occasion, he literally bit them.

-“My, my! Aren’t we an animal tonight?”

-“An animal that’s hungry… Very, very hungry!”

He placed his hands on her breasts and began to play with them. He also pinched her nipples while doing so. Sara just placed her arms on the bed, enjoying everything that was being done to her. As he continued to play with her breasts, he made his way down to her belly, kissing her in the process. He soon ended up right in front of her panties. He noticed that there was a bump growing from inside them.

-“Already excited, I see!”

Jonathan took off her panties with one hand and tossed them on the floor, exposing her dick. It was not fully erected yet, but he knew it would be soon enough! He gently began to rub it with his right hand while playing with her balls with the other. As he has predicted, less than two minutes later, her dick became fully erect. He stopped playing with it and began to lick it instead while still playing with her balls. She closed her eyes and began to breathe harder. He eventually stopped playing with her balls, took her dick in his free hand and began to rub the tip of her dick gently with his thumb. This took her by surprise, as he discovered when she let out a little scream of joy.

-“Didn’t expect that, did you?

-“No…”

He started to lick the tip of her dick with his tongue. He made quick up and down movements, giving Sara a feeling she had not experienced before. This went on for a bit until he stopped.

-“Why… Why did you stop? I liked it…”

-“You’ll see soon enough!”

He took her dick into his mouth and began to suck it like it was a Popsicle. Up and down he went, slowly at first, picking up speed as time went by. For Sara, it wasn’t satisfying enough so she placed her hands behind his head so he could go deeper and deeper. Eventually, the feeling was too much for Sara. She let go of his head and started to moan loudly! After a while, Jonathan stopped what he was doing, licking a bit of pre-cum that was on his lips.

-“Now, it’s your turn!”

-“All right, big boy!”

Jonathan lied down on the bed right next to her and it did not take long for Sara to place her naked body on top of him. She touched his face for a while with her hands and soon after, they began to kiss each other. Eventually, she made her way down to his neck and ended up on his chest. She kissed him there a couple of times. Then, she began to kiss his nipples and, in the process, licked them on occasions. She even went as far as biting them. Jonathan just watched her do these things to him, with a smile on his face.

-“I may be an animal, but you’re a much wilder animal than me!”

-“I had the right… motivations…”

She eventually made her way towards his belly and stopped right in front of his boxers. She noticed a big bump that was growing right before her eyes. It didn’t take a genius to figure out what was going on in there.

-“My, my! And I’ve only started having fun with you! It doesn’t take much to make you big, doesn’t?”

-“I would expect nothing else from you!”

-“Well then, let’s see what’s in there, shall we?”

She placed her two hands on each side and pulled down his boxers down to his feet. He took them off completely with his feet. His fully erect dick was now totally exposed. It was bigger than she remembered. It even took her by surprise.

-“Wow! It’s bigger than the previous times!”

-“You think so?”

-“Hell yeah! Does it feel the same, I wonder?”

-“Well, you know there’s only one way for you to find that out, right?”

-“Of course!”

She took his dick with her hand and she began to rub it gently. She rubbed the tip with her thump also.

-“Man, this IS really hard! And big…”

-“Want to stroke it?”

-“Sure!”

And so, she began to stroke it gently, much to the delight of Jonathan! Up and down her hand went, picking up speed as time passed. At the same time, she licked his balls with her tongue as if she was licking ice cream. Not long after that, she began to lick his dick, mostly on the tip.

-“Oh, baby! Where have you been all my life?”

-“Too much for you, big guy?”

-“Not at all! Keep it up… Please…”

-“I got a better idea!”

She stopped licking his dick, but not before cleaning a bit of pre-cum that was on it! Then, she opened her mouth, put his dick inside it and before he knew it, she was sucking it. Up and down her head went, slowly and gently. Jonathan placed his hands behind her head so she could go deeper and deeper. Eventually, she picked up speed and was really going at it!

Jonathan soon began to feel like he was about to explode, but he wanted to fuck her first before he came.

-“Sara… I’m going to… If you don’t stop soon…”

However, she was too concentrated in what she was doing to hear what he was saying to her.

-“Sara! Oh… God!”

It was too late! Many shots of cum came flying out of his dick and landed inside her mouth, surprising her at the same time. There were so many shots that some cum dripped out of her mouth. After he was done shooting his load, she took his dick out of her mouth, swallowed all the cum in her mouth and cleaned her lips with her tongue.

-“Wow! I never thought you would come this early!”

-“I tried to tell you…”

-“Sorry! I was enjoying what I was doing to you so much that I didn’t listen!”

-“I know!”

-“Well, well now! Don’t tell me that even after this, you’re already done for tonight? You’re dick is still rock solid!”

Jonathan had to admit that he was still very sexually excited. He wanted more… Much more…

-“Let me fuck you in the ass and I’ll show you if I’m done!”

As soon as he said those words, she got off the bed. She placed herself on the side and bent over, placing her hands on the bed, exposing her beautiful ass in the process. Jonathan got off the bed and placed himself right behind her. He positioned his dick so it would fit right between her ass checks. Then, slowly, he put it all in…

-“It’s really tight in there!”

-“Ready?” Jonathan asked as he placed his hands on her ass.

-“You bet!”

And so, he began to fuck her! He started slowly, and then picked up some speed as time went by. Back and forth he went, as deeply as he could. While he was doing this to her, Sara took her right hand off the bed and started to play with her right breast, pinching her nipple in the process.

She was really enjoying this!

Then, much to her surprise, he began to fuck her faster than he ever did before. He was going so fast that she almost lost her balance. The feeling was so good that she began to moan louder and louder. He was also moaning, but not as loud as her. However, he did moan more than her.

-“Did… Some demon… Possess… You… Tonight… For some reason?”

He did not respond to her question. He continued to fuck her faster and harder.

-“I… Guess…”

-“Sara… I’m going to cum again… Here it comes… Sweet Jesus!”

Seven or eight shots of white fluid came out of his dick and landed inside Sara’s ass. She could feel them all. Afterwards, he took out his dick out of her ass. There was still some cum on the tip of it. He cleaned it by shaking it on her ass, leaving some traced of it in the process.

-“This is the first time I came twice during sex!”

-“Guess I can make the impossible happen! Now, bend over so I can do you in the ass as well!”

-“Alright!”

Jonathan placed his hands on the side of the bed where Sara was standing just a minute ago, exposing his ass. She stroke her dick a bit to make sure it was fully erected. Afterwards, she positioned herself and slowly put it all in. She placed her hands on his ass and began to fuck him. She didn’t even bother going slow. Instead, she just went fast. Back and forth she went, much to the pleasure of her man. She was really enjoying this, as he deduced by all of her moaning. It didn’t take her very long to start to feel pressure building up inside her dick.

-“Oh, yes! That’s it… I’m going to… Oh, fuck…”

As soon as she finished saying these words, Jonathan felt seven or eight shots of cum going in his ass. While she was shooting her load, she let out a huge moan that could have been heard throughout the entire block. She slowly took out her dick out of his ass. It still had cum around the tip. Afterwards, she just dropped on the bed. Jonathan soon did the same, landing right next to her.

-“Oh, man! I’m totally drained!”

-“You came twice! I only came once!”

-“For now, that is!”

Sara wondered what he meant by that, but soon found out what it was. He grabbed her dick with his hand and began to jerk it off. He did so really fast, taking her totally by surprise. Up and down he went, building the pressure inside her dick more and more. Sara just stood still, grabbing tightly her bed covers. She opened her mouth on occasions, but no sound came out of it. Eventually, the pressure was too much for her and she had to let it out…

-“I’m cumming! God! I’m cumming!”

Seven or eight long shots of white fluid came out of her dick. The first three shots flew high into the air and landed on her belly and not too far from her chest. The others landed under her belly button and dripped on Jonathan’s hand. Sara was moaning the whole time. Once everything came out, she stopped yelling and let out a sign of relief and satisfaction. He let go of her dick and proceeded to lick the cum with his tongue until none was left. Afterwards, he lied down next to her. They both smiled at each other.

-“Wow! I can’t believe we each came twice!”

-“I know! I guess we have more inside of us than we knew!”

-“Tell me about it!”

-“Want to take a nice shower so we can clean ourselves and go to bed?”

-“Sure! I could really use one right now!”

They got off the bed and proceeded to the bathroom…

A week had passed by since that amazing night. Lunchtime had just arrived. Sara, Jonathan and Samantha were getting out of the elevator since they were going to have lunch at a nice restaurant nearby. As they were heading towards the front door, someone called out Samantha’s name.

It was Eric…

-“Samantha! Wait up!”

He caught up with the group in mere seconds.

-“Hi, Eric! What is it?”

-“Can I talk to you for a bit?”

-“It’s not that I don’t want to, but I’m going to have lunch with my friends.”

-“This won’t even take five minutes, I promise you!”

-“It’s alright, Samantha! We’ll wait for you outside!” Sara said with a smile on her face as she dragged Jonathan with her towards the front door.

Samantha was all red in the face, a bit embarrassed and mostly shy. Eric found this funny and laughed a bit.

-“Listen! I wanted to ask you something?”

-“What?”

-“Ever been to a masquerade party?”

-“Masquerade? Oh! You mean a party where people wear masks?”

-“You got it!”

-“No! Never been to one!”

-“Good! How would you like to go to one that takes place in a hotel in two days?”

-“You want to invite me?”

-“Yup! It’s a special party we security guards are holding. No special occasion, really. It’s just something we wanted to do. We’re allowed to invite one person to join us. Mostly everyone is married, but I’m not!”

-“And you thought of me! How nice of you!”

-“So? Are you in?”

Samantha didn’t want to go to that party, still afraid that someone would find out the truth. However, she began to remember what Sara had told her many times before:

-“If you don’t push yourself further and give it a try, you’ll never know if he’s the right man for you! You can’t let one bad experience stop you from getting what you want.”

She thought about it a bit more before taking a deep breath and giving Eric her answer…

-“Why not? Sure, I’ll go!”

A big huge smile appeared on his face. She quickly deduced that it’s the answer he was hoping to hear. “Does he have a crush on me?” Samantha wondered.

-“Excellent! You won’t regret it, I assure you! You’re going to have the time of your life! There’s going to be good food, music, dancing and most important of all, lots of fun!”

-“That’s great! So, tell me, what hotel does this party take place?”

-“Oh! It’s not far at all! It’s the Holiday Inn that’s three blocks from here.”

-“I know where it is! Good! Then it won’t take me long to get there! But, how will I find you among the other guests? I mean…”

-“Don’t worry! I’ll find you…”

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds before Samantha snapped out of dreamland and realized that her friends were still waiting for her outside.

-“I have to go, Eric! My friends and I are going to have lunch. I’ll see you later and in two days at that party!” Samantha said as she ran towards the front door waving at him.

Eric went back towards the front desk, singing a song that he knew…

Minutes later, while they were waiting for their meal at the restaurant, Samantha told Sara and Jonathan about the conversation she had with Eric. Sara was really happy that her friend had finally accepted to go somewhere with a guy.

-“Finally! I was wondering if you would ever try and go a little further.”

-“To be honest, I was ready to refuse! But then, I thought about what you told me so many times before.”

-“You actually listened to what she said?”

Sara hit Jonathan on his shoulder. Samantha laughed…

-“And I’m glad she did!”

-“It’s only a party, not an invitation to go to bed or something.”

-“Don’t be too sure about that!”

The girls were looking at Jonathan with a questionable look on their faces.

-“I remember the time me, Henry and Danny went to our very first party together. We had a lot of fun. Henry and Danny must have had even more fun than I did because they both ended up with a huge hangover and two women with them in bed. Each of them, I might add…”

-“Way to go, dummy! Now, she’s going to go back to Eric and make up some excuse so she won’t go to the masquerade party.” Sara said as she hit him on the shoulder once again.

Samantha laughed again.

-“I never said that it would happen to her!”

-“Still…”

-“It’s all right, Sara! I’m still going!”

-“You are?” Sara and Jonathan both said at the same time.

-“Yeah! I can’t stop living because I’m afraid of what will happen if people find out the truth about me. And, I know that the same thing that happened between me and my former boyfriend won’t necessarily happen.”

-“There you go, girl! That’s the spirit!”

-“Forget what I told you, Samantha! The guys were totally drunk! It’s the only reason why they were with these girls… I think… Please don’t hit me again!”

-“I know, Jonathan! I know! Do you guys think everything will be alright?”

-“Of course! You’ll have the time of your life, I guarantee it!”

-“I agree with her! Stop worrying and you’ll have a great time.”

A big smile appeared on Samantha’s face.

-“Thanks guys! You’re the best!”

The waiter arrived with the meals they had ordered. They began to eat while talking about many different things…

Saturday had arrived and it was the day that Samantha was to go to the hotel for the masquerade party. The day before, she bought a mask to go with the beautiful dress she had bought on a previous shopping spree. She spent most of the day cleaning up her place from top to bottom, watching some television and taking her usual afternoon walk downtown. About two hours before it was time to leave, she took a well-deserved shower, put on some black panties, a black bra, put on her beautiful black dress with some nice designs on it and began to arrange herself.

Once her makeup and hair were all done, she took a good look at herself in the mirror. She had to admit that she had outdone herself this time. However, even though she was confident that she was going to have a heck of a time over there, she made sure that no traces of her dick was visible through the dress. Once that fear was put to rest, she put on the mask. She laughed a bit afterwards when she looked at herself in the mirror once more.

-“I wonder if he’ll know it’s me when he sees me!”

She looked at the time and realized that it was time to leave. She took her handbag with her and left some lights opened (even though the sun was still up) so it would not be dark when she came back home, before going outside. The hotel was about twenty minutes away from here, but since it was pretty hot outside and the fact that she would arrive there totally covered in sweat, she decided that she would drive there. She locked the door and went to her car. She unlocked the door, got in, closed the door and started the car. She waited a little while for the air conditioning to be at the degree that was just fine for her before driving towards the hotel.

Less than ten minutes later, she was at the parking lot of the hotel. They were already a couple of cars there, so she deduced that many guests had already arrived. Once she found a good spot, she parked her car there, got out, closed the door and walked towards the entrance.

Once inside, she noticed that they were in fact many people wearing masks, men and women alike. They had a drink in their hands, talking with other guests, laughing, and having fun. Samantha continued walking, not knowing where the reception was going to take place. She soon found someone who was working at the hotel and went towards him.

-“Excuse me!”

-“Yes? Can I help you?”

-“Actually, you can! I’m here for the masquerade party and I have no idea where it’s supposed to take place.”

-“You’re very close, my dear! Look over there!”

Samantha looked towards where the man was pointing and saw guests going in and out.

-“Guess I should have looked before asking!”

-“Don’t worry! Happens to everyone once in a while! Enjoy your evening!”

-“I will! Thank you!”

Now that she knew where the party was going to take place, she went there, not noticing that the employee that she had talked to was looking at her ass.

When she got in, she noticed that some guests were standing up while others were sitting at the round tables that were set up for them. She also saw that there was a dance floor on the ground. Not far from it was a DJ getting ready. They were also long tables where cooks were putting food on them. She looked at some of the food that were already on it. It looked very tasty and knew the hot stuff would probably be brought later on.

She looked around to see if she could find Eric. Even though they were wearing masks, she was able to eliminate many that were not possible candidates for the man who invited her. Still, he seemed nowhere to be found…

-“Looking for me?”

Samantha jumped a bit, surprised by the person who had just talked to her. She turned around as was relieved to see who it was… He was rather well dressed and also had a black mask on his face.

-“Eric! You almost scared me to death, you know?”

-“I’m sorry about that Samantha! My God! You look so beautiful tonight, it’s amazing!”

-“Thank you!”

-“I’m glad that you came!”

-“Well… I said I would, didn’t I?”

-“Indeed!”

-“Would you like to have a drink? Don’t worry, there included in the party!”

-“Sure!”

-“Then follow me!”

They went out of the room and headed towards the bar that was not far from there. They both took some champagne.

-“I propose a toast to a bright future, for the both of us! May we both get what we want the most in life!”

-“I’ll drink to that!”

They drank a bit of their glass.

-“Samantha! What is it that you want most I life?”

She was really stunned by his question. Of course, she knew what she wanted most in life: A man that would love her no matter how different she was and would never leave her side. But, she didn’t really felt like telling him.

-“You first!”

-“All right! What I really want the most in life is a woman!”

-“That’s true! You told me that you never had a girlfriend!”

-“Nope! I’ve always had bad luck with woman!”

-“What a coincidence! It’s the same for me!”

-“So, you want a man in your life, huh? A man that will stay with you, unlike…”

He stopped right there, realizing what he was about to say.

-“Sorry! I forgot!”

-“It’s all right…”

-“You know, when you think about it, we may have just found what we want most in life.”

-“What do you mean?”

-“Well…”

-“Your attention please! All the guests for the masquerade party please make your way back into this room. We are about to begin the festivities!”

Guests began to head back into the room.

-“You were about to say?”

-“Maybe later… We should head inside! The fun is about to begin! Ladies first!”

They both went inside the room. Samantha was left wondering what Eric was about to say.

As the night progressed, everybody had one hell of a time. Samantha was introduced to many of Eric’s colleagues. She also took part in some of the games that they had, along with Eric. Afterwards, dinnertime arrived and she really enjoyed what was on the tables. Once everyone had eaten his or her meal, it was time for everyone to dance to the music. She hesitated to dance at first, but eventually (and after being asked numerous times by Eric); she went on the dance floor and moved to the music.

She had never had so much fun since… ever. If she had regrets earlier on about coming to this party, they were gone by now!

It was close to 1AM in the morning when the party came to an end. Few stayed that long, but Samantha and Eric were among them. They said goodbye to the other few guests and exited the room, exhausted and… a bit drunk.

-“Wow! I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun!”

-“I’ve been at many office parties before, but none like today. I am so glad you came, Samantha!”

-“And I’m glad you invited me! To be frank, I wasn’t sure if I did the right thing and accept your invitation, but now… I’m glad I did!”

-“Good… Man, I’m totally drained of energy! Glad I rented a room here for tonight cause I think I’m a bit drunk!”

She began to laugh, realizing at the same time that she was also a bit drunk.

-“I don’t think I’ll be driving back home tonight, either!”

-“You too?”

-“Yeah!”

They both laughed like crazy…

-“Well, better go to the reception and get a room for the night!”

-“Wait! No need to do that!”

-“Why?”

-“You can share mine!”

Samantha looked at him with a look of intrigue on her face.

-“Oh… No, no… You don’t get it! There are two beds in my room! You sleep in one and I’ll sleep in the other. I didn’t mean…”

-“Relax, silly! I knew that! Well then, shall we go?”

-“Oh, right! We need to take the elevator to the second floor! It’s right in front as you get out.”

As they went to the elevator, Samantha could not believe that she had just agreed to go in a hotel room with a man she only knew for a short time. Nonetheless, she was really exhausted and didn’t care much at this point.

They got in and went all the way to the second floor. Once they got out, they went to the first door that they say. Eric took out a key card out of his pocket and opened the door to his room.

-“I’m glad I got the right room!”

They laughed like crazy once again.

Eric closed the door behind while Samantha went towards the bathroom. She really had to piss badly. She closed the door just in case he was to drunk to realize she was in there. She felt really hot in her dress so she took it off completely, as well as her mask and tossed it somewhere on the floor. She only had her black bra and panties on her.

She lifted the toilet seat up, took her dick out of her panties and let out a strong stream of piss.

-“Oh, fuck! I so needed that!”

However, to her horror, she realized too late that she should have pissed sitting down and not standing up, to prevent Eric from wondering!

-“Man! You really had to go all right! It almost sounds like you’re peeing standing up!”

“If only he knew! Thank God he’s a bit drunk!” Samantha said in her mind as she kept pissing like there was no tomorrow.

Finally, about a minute later, she was done. She shook off the last drops, placed her dick back into her panties, pulled the toilet seat back down, slowly and flushed the toilet.

She was about to put her dress back on when she heard a knock on the door.

-“Can I go now? I also really have to go!”

-“Hold on! I’ll just put my dress back on!”

-“Oh, don’t worry about that! I’ve seen women in their panties and bra before!”

She wasn’t sure at first, but she wasn’t going to sleep in her dress, so she just left her stuff there, unlocked the door and opened it. There was Eric, holding his crouch tightly with his hands, wearing nothing but a pair of white boxers.

-“It’s all yours!”

-“Thanks!” Eric said as he rushed inside, closing the door only halfway.

Unknown to him, Samantha took a peek through the opening of the bathroom door and saw him face to the toilet. He lifted the toilet seat up and pulled down his boxers all the way to his feet. She had a full view of his ass, and what an ass it was she thought to herself. Not long after that, she saw a stream of piss hit the bowl.

-“Oh, God! I so needed that!”

This was getting her rather excited. She was grabbing her dick and she could feel it getting bigger. It was then that she decided to stop looking at him.

About a minute and a half later, she heard the toilet being flushed. Eric came out of the bathroom soon after.

-“Felling better?”

-“You bet…”

As he said these words, he lost his footing and landed right on her. They both fell right onto the bed that was near them. Once they realised where they where, they both laughed like crazy once more. Then, they stood there, silently, looking at each other right in the eyes. Eric took one of his hands and touched her cheek, rubbing it gently. Samantha did the exact same thing with Eric’s left cheek.

Not long after that, they began to kiss each other passionately. Samantha could not believe what she was doing at this very moment. She was actually kissing a man. It felt like… forever since the last time she did so. And she was really enjoying it.

But then, she felt the other hand of Eric going down towards her side. Shortly afterwards, he was all the way down to her ass. She had to do something quickly, otherwise, he would soon find out the truth about her. She tried to stop him, but for some reason unknown to her, she could not. As soon as she felt his hands touching the area where regular women would have a vagina, she knew it was all over…

-“So, that’s why he left you, isn’t it?”

Samantha just stood still, not saying one word, nor far from crying.

-“It must be really hard for you to tell someone about this…”

-“I… I wanted to… tell you… but… I couldn’t…”

Tears were coming down towards her cheeks…

-“No, no! Please, don’t cry, Samantha! I’m not mad at all! I… Haven’t been totally honest with you myself.”

-“What… What do you mean?”

-“The reason… I should say the “real” reason why I never had a girlfriend before is… well… because there not… dickgirls!”

-“I… I don’t…”

-“I didn’t understand it myself at first! I mean, many girls approached me and wanted to have a relationship with me. But, I just… could not do it! It was only later on that I found out why. I like… dickgirls!”

Samantha was shocked to hear that. She stopped crying almost immediately.

-“You do?”

-“I do! I never thought that I would meet one in my lifetime, but now…”

-“Wait a minute! What if I wasn’t a dickgirl? Would you have continued what you were doing with me?”

-“Of course!”

-“But…”

He took her hands in his.

-“Look, Samantha! I can’t really explain why I like dickgirls or you, for that matter. All I know is that ever since the first day I saw that beautiful face of yours, it was like love at first site. To me, it didn’t matter what you were! I had to know you better and… well… make you fall in love with me!”

She could not believe her ears. Eric had just admitted that he loved her.

-“You love me?”

-“I sure do!”

-“And the fact that I’m a dickgirl…”

-“Doesn’t bother me one bit! Makes me want you even more!”

A big huge smile appeared on her face. Finally, she had found the right man for her. Her tears of sadness were quickly replaced with tears of joy.

-“You’re still crying? Why?”

-“Silly! I’m just so happy that you like me for who I am and not for what I am. Although, I’m also glad you like me for what I am!”

They hugged each other so hard that they thought there were going to run out of air. Afterwards, she took his hand and placed it back on her panties, right where her dick was.

-“I believe this is where you were up to?”

A big smile appeared on his face.

-“Shall we continue where we left off?”

She wasn’t going to let him go that easily now that she had found the right man for her.

-“Please, do!”

And so, they went back to kissing each other while he was gently rubbing her panties. He pulled down her panties, exposing her dick. She wasn’t excited enough, so it wasn’t erect yet. He began to gently rub her balls. He then took her dick in his hand and began to play with it. Eventually, he stopped kissing her and began to lick her balls with her tongue. Samantha was really enjoyed this.

Not long after that, her dick was now fully erect.

-“Wow! I never thought a dickgirl could have one so… big!”

-“Want to stroke it?”

-“I do!”

And so, he took her big dick with his hand and began to stroke it gently. Up and down his hand went, his thumb rubbing the tip. Samantha felt like it was the hand of God himself that was stroking her. Not long after that, he moved his hand faster. This pleased her even more. After a while, he stopped what he was doing.

-“Why did you stop?”

He took out his tongue from his mouth and slowly began to lick her dick, focusing mostly on the tip.

-“Ah! I see! You want to taste it! Go ahead! I won’t stop you!”

-“Don’t mind if I do!”

He took her dick once again with his hand and played with it for about a minute. Then, he opened his mouth as much as he could and put her dick in it. Once that was done, he began to suck it. Up and down he went, faster and faster with each movement. Samantha wanted him to go deeper, so she placed her hands behind his head to help him. She closed her eyes and on occasions, let out a little moan.

-“That’s good, Eric! Don’t change the speed! It’s just… right!”

She could feel the pressure inside her dick building up slowly, but surely. But, before she knew it, he stopped sucking her. He licked a bit of pre-cum that came out of her dick on his lips.

-“I don’t want this to end that quickly! I want to have some as well!”

-“Anxious to get blown by a dickgirl, huh?”

-“Yup!”

Eric lied down on the bed next to her and she placed herself on top of him. She didn’t even kissed him anywhere on his body. She placed herself right where his boxers where and took them off completely, exposing his 11 inch dick and balls to her.

-“Holy shit! That’s a pretty big one!”

She grabbed her balls and began playing with them.

-“And you also have big balls! You are a big man, big boy! Let’s see how they taste!”

She took out her tongue and began to lick them as if they were ice cream balls on an ice cream cone. Up and down she went, slowly.

-“You like that?”

Eric could only respond by nodding his head.

-“Good! Now, let’s see how hard you dick is!”

She grabbed his dick with her hand.

-“Wow! That’s pretty hard! You must be fully erect by now! I want to taste it!”

Like she did with his balls, she took out her tongue and began to lick his dick. Up and down she went, licking the tip on occasions as well. Eric just closed his eyes, enjoying what she was doing to him at this very moment. Never in his life would he have thought something like this would occur.

-“Want me to suck you like there’s no tomorrow?”

-“I’m begging you! Please!”

-“Alright!”

She opened her mouth, put his dick inside and began to suck it. Up and down she went, slowly at first. Then, after he placed his hands behind her head, she began to suck his dick faster and deeper. He could feel the pressure inside building up faster than he expected. Not long after that, he felt something coming out of his dick and going inside her mouth. It took her by surprise so much that she stopped sucking him and began coughing a bit. When he looked at his dick, he realized that it wasn’t cum, but a bit of pee.

-“Sorry about that! Guess my bladder wasn’t totally empty!”

-“It’s all right! I’m fine!”

-“Tell you what, instead of sucking me, can I put my dick between your breasts and you could stroke me with them?”

She looked at him with a pretty smile on her face.

-“So you can cum on my face? OK! Sit down on the side of the bed!”

And that’s exactly what he did. She got off the bed and placed herself right in front of him. Slowly, she took off her panties that were still around her knees and tossed them somewhere on the floor. Then, she undid her bra and tossed them as well. Her beautiful breasts were now totally exposed for Eric to see.

-“You’re breasts are awesome, Samantha!”

-“You think so? Well, just for that, I’ll let you play with them before I start stroking you!”

He grabbed her breasts and began to squeeze them gently, pinching her nipples at the same time. Again, she felt like it was the hands of God that were playing with her breasts.

-“Lick my nipples!”

And he did just that! She enjoyed every lick he did.

-“All right, then! Now, it’s time for me to do what you asked for! Ready?”

-“As I’ll ever be!”

He placed his dick between her breasts and placed his hands on the bed. Afterwards, she began to stroke his dick. Up and down she went, faster and faster. It didn’t take long for the pressure inside to build once again. After a couple of minutes, the pressure was too much for his dick to handle. It was about to burst…

-“Samantha… Get ready… I’m going to…”

-“Do it! Right on my face! I want to taste your cum!”

-“Here it comes!”

Around eight or nine shots of white fluid came flying out of his dick and landed on her face. Some also landed on her breasts. Before she knew it, she was covered with it. Once it was all over, she cleaned what she could with her tongue.

-“Tastes rather good! Ever tasted your own cum?”

-“No!”

She placed her face right in front of his.

-“Here!”

He licked her face where there was some cum.

-“It does taste good! But, I want to taste yours as well!”

-“Alright! Don’t move!”

She stood up, took her dick in her hand and began to stroke it. Gently at first, picking up speed as time went by.

-“Never saw a dickgirl stroke her dick before, haven’t you?”

-“Never in person! Saw some on the internet!”

-“Like it!”

-“Oh yeah! It’s very exciting!”

-“I can do better than all of them combined!”

For the next three minutes, Eric just stood still, watching her stroke her big hard dick in front of him.

-“Get ready… I’m about to burst… Open your mouth!”

And he did just that.

-“Oh, sweet lord!”

Six or seven shots of cum came flying out of her dick and landed inside his mouth. Once nothing more came out, he close his mouth and swallowed all the white fluid that was inside.

-“Hmmm… Very tasty!”

Samantha sat down right next to him, trying to catch her breath.

-“What now?”

-“I want to do you in the ass! I want to so badly!”

-“Man, you are really something when it comes to sex! Let me place myself then!”

She got off the bed and bend down, placing her hands on the side of the bed, therefore exposing her ass in the process. Eric got up and placed himself right behind her. He positioned his still fully-erect dick between her butt cheeks and let the whole thing slide right in. He placed his hands on her ass and began to fuck her, slowly. Back and forth he went, increasing the speed little by little.

Samantha was really enjoying what was being done to her. She was moaning loudly without a care in the world about those who could hear them right now.

It didn’t take very long for him to go really fast. He felt like he died and went to heaven.

-“This feels so fucking good… I’m about… To cum again… Oh yeah! Here it comes… Right in your ass, baby! Jesus…”

And with that being said, Samantha could feel his hot cum filling her ass up. When it was all set and done, he slowly took his dick out of her ass. There was still a good amount of white fluid on the tip.

-“Wow! Not only did you came twice, but this time, you came even more!”

-“I sure did…” Eric said as he tried to catch his breath.

-“Now, it’s my turn to do you in the ass!”

-“With pleasure!”

Eric bend down, placing his hands on the side of the bed, exposing his ass to her. She placed herself right behind him, She positioned her hard dick and put it all in. She then placed her hands on his ass and began to fuck him. Contrary to him earlier, she started to go fast right away. Back and forth she went, faster and faster with each movement.

Getting fucked in the ass by a dickgirl was a feeling that he never felt before. He was really enjoying it, up to the point that he began to moan a bit.

-“Get ready, big man… I’m about to cum once again…”

-“Let it out, Samantha! Cum in my ass!”

-“Here it comes… Oh, fuck…”

He could feel her hot cum filling his ass up. Afterwards, when nothing else was coming out of her dick, she slowly took it out of his ass. Like his, there was still some cum on the tip.

They both lied down on the bed, one next to the other. They were pretty exhausted, but they both agreed that they had one hell of a time just now.

-“Well, it’s official now! I am no longer a virgin!”

-“And for me, this is the best sex I’ve had in a very long time!”

-“It was my first time and I hope it won’t be the last!”

They both looked at each other.

-“I never thought that I could meet a man that would fall in love with me, no matter who different I was! I thought that after my ex-boyfriend dumped me, I would never feel happy with another man again! You prove me wrong, Eric!”

-“And I never thought I would find a beautiful woman like you! Dickgirl or not! I thought I would never find the woman of my dreams. Samantha, you proved me wrong!”

-“Man, we are so going to get it when we wake up tomorrow! My head is going to feel like it was hit by a bag of bricks!”

-“Oh yeah! I won’t be getting drunk anytime soon!”

-“Same here!”

-“Eric?”

-“Yeah?”

-“I think we just got what we wanted the most in life! Each other!”

And with that being said, they both fell asleep, dreaming about happier days to come…

End of Chapter 9!

This story was written by David Drysdale

All rights reserved!