PDA

View Full Version : Top only legend

wanttobottom
09-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Hi guys
I'm a new member at this forum; and I have been always attracted to top only shemales alywas dreaming of being topped by huge dicked top only shemale.
But a few days ago a friend of mine told me some thing that turned me off all together.
He said the he has been hanging out with bunch of top only shemales and they told him that they don’t even enjoy being top and they saying that only to attract guys but in there real life they are hardcore bottom, I'll give you some names from the shocking list he gave me:
Mia Isabella,Yasmin Lee, foxyangel and others
Would you guys please help me out and tell me what you know, whether it's truth?
Thanks for your help and remain

trany_socker
09-03-2007, 09:29 AM
want to bottom
I want ti know too

TJ347
09-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I don't know whether or not it's true, but based on my personal experiences (though admittedly not with the ladies you named), I'd believe it to be true. I have met only one tgirl who insisted she only topped, the others were overwhelmingly bottoms, save a few switches.

GroobySteven
09-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I won't comment on those models but many tgirls I've met top for business purposes only, in fact the vast majority. Most prefer the bottom role.

seanchai

DJ_Asia
09-03-2007, 12:59 PM
in my opinion it varies from country to country.Here in Thailand I would guess its about 80-90% that prefer the bottom role.

In Brasil I would say about 60% prefer bottom

In USA I would say about 75% prefer to be fucked as opposed to doing the topping role.

One can read between the lines to venture a guess as to why this is.

62des
09-03-2007, 03:17 PM
I bet their dick size plays a role in it. The big dicked ones get more pleasure fucking than getting fucked but there's a few exceptions to every rule IMO.

spooker609
09-04-2007, 03:37 AM
Well if you're talking about TS I think the answer is pretty clear, they feel they are Female inside, they spend thousands of dollars and years trying to be what they really are inside on the outside, so it's only natural that in bed they would want to be in the female role with a MAN, not in the Top or more male role. Now there are probably some who could enjoy a switch role or just a passionate lovemaking with someone they are committed to where the roles don't matter and the object is to just make love and please each other. And some may really enjoy topping from time to time.

There is the problem for us admirers, we are attracted to these women in the middle of them becoming their true self, I know I don't speak for all admirers there but probably most. It's a mixed up crazy ole world, just enjoy what you can when you can, and be happy.

JMO, I'm not a psychologist.

trany_socker
09-04-2007, 04:06 PM
There is the problem for us admirers, we are attracted to these women in the middle of them becoming their true self,.

you hit the heart of the truth