PDA

View Full Version : Quite off topic! Weird PC thing..

FREEFALLL666
09-02-2007, 04:29 AM
This isnt a virus or a bug as it happens when all power to the PC is unplugged.

Every now and then my speakers pick up a FRENCH radio station and in the room you can hear people holding conversations in French. I have seen only one radio that can pic that station up and that was a professional quality Scanner that can pick up!

The scary thing is IT HAPPENS WITH NO POWER TO THE SPEAKERS OR CONECTION TO THE PC!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can you imagine how scary it is when in bed you hear people talking in your room, people that aint there?

Legend
09-02-2007, 04:34 AM
Your computer is possessed,my advice call a exorcist.

FREEFALLL666
09-02-2007, 04:36 AM
Thats the thing, I have a crucifix in my room that was a Bishops ornament in his office!!

fhsjazztrumpet2
09-02-2007, 04:38 AM
Magnetically shielded speakers may be in store.

FREEFALLL666
09-02-2007, 04:47 AM
These are some of the best speakers on the market, all hi-tech and better than virtually all HomeEntertainment systems. They are so good virtual DJ Decks sound like live music. They also ARE fully sheilded!!

evilash
09-02-2007, 04:54 AM
This isnt a virus or a bug as it happens when all power to the PC is unplugged.

Every now and then my speakers pick up a FRENCH radio station and in the room you can hear people holding conversations in French. I have seen only one radio that can pic that station up and that was a professional quality Scanner that can pick up!

The scary thing is IT HAPPENS WITH NO POWER TO THE SPEAKERS OR CONECTION TO THE PC!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Can you imagine how scary it is when in bed you hear people talking in your room, people that aint there?JUst unplug every thing and turn on da power buttons to let out da rest of the electrical juice fahizay, keep it unplugged awhile, see if it stop yo. Maybe yo speakers got phantom power which would also cause dis fer real yo, Yeahyah!!!!

LINYguy
09-21-2007, 05:15 PM
If that doesn't work, just call up the manufacturer.

LINYguy
09-21-2007, 05:23 PM
If that doesn't work, just call up the manufacturer.

pot
09-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Funny I had the same experience, but also saw little white mouses and pink elephants...... cum on save your money and your liver - LOL