PDA

View Full Version : I took him deep in his anals for my pleasure

Vicki Richter
09-01-2007, 07:05 PM
And then he cried. He was plugged with a large plug, and sent home to wonder why his anals would be sore for many days. Would it make you sad that you weren't allowed to cum?

Falrune
09-01-2007, 07:10 PM
... Would it make you sad that you weren't allowed to cum?

More like upset (angry, sad, confused, resentful) and finally, resigned. Is this for a novel? :D

Legend
09-01-2007, 08:52 PM
You are a sad individual vicki but here is something to brighten your day,

http://i12.tinypic.com/4qnqt0w.jpg

Radaral
09-01-2007, 09:25 PM
I'm confused.

Frank Z
09-01-2007, 10:01 PM
LOL....

62des
09-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Are you drunk? Or should this have been in the "Captures" thread in Shemale Stories?

Floyd R
09-02-2007, 01:21 AM
Reading this made me think of the anti-drug public service announcement from the late eighties where the guy cracks the egg and says "this is your brain on drugs."

FREEFALLL666
09-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Thats just cruel and unusual, I APPROVE!

hondarobot
09-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Reading this made me think of the anti-drug public service announcement from the late eighties where the guy cracks the egg and says "this is your brain on drugs."

I doubt Vicki Richter is on drugs.

I think she's kinda crazy, though, but that's just one guys opinion.

Eklipse
09-02-2007, 01:42 AM
My anus would'nt be sore, it would be tingling with pleasure from that hog of yours

62des
09-02-2007, 01:54 AM
I think I'm gonna throw up...

youcancallmeclaire
09-02-2007, 02:03 AM
Great angle in that pic.

PatrickFromNYC
09-02-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm confused.

Yeah...We can all see that you are !

ARMANIXXX
09-02-2007, 02:27 AM
Vicki,

You look good, everyone knows it.

still though:

This ones for you.

phxguy
09-02-2007, 02:59 AM
And then he cried. He was plugged with a large plug, and sent home to wonder why his anals would be sore for many days. Would it make you sad that you weren't allowed to cum?

You won't let me come? You're mean!!!

rprince
09-02-2007, 11:44 AM
Eklispe I concur lol Vickie has a sweet cock, I paid no attention to what she typed, but the pic is hot as a motha fucka. Her cock is erect and she has a plug deep in her ass, I love that, that lets me know she will fuck you both ways. love it

pot
09-02-2007, 11:47 AM

Ahh Vicki - you are a sweet devil

shecocklooker
09-02-2007, 05:05 PM
would not make me sad ma'am, i would luv it, maybe i could suck your cock though, please?

hondarobot
09-03-2007, 05:43 AM
This thread kinda died, so I'm giving it a little bump. It's an odd thread topic, but it's been done before.

Bump.

:lol:

Teabagger Vance
09-03-2007, 10:43 PM
You are a sad individual vicki but here is something to brighten your day,

Yet another useless post from el boyo de Legend. Bravo, Kid Stupid, bravo.

Falrune
09-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Wow. I can't believe the negative comments. I thought it was a pretty cute and funloving post! :D

Teabagger Vance
09-04-2007, 01:29 AM
Wow. I can't believe the negative comments. I thought it was a pretty cute and funloving post! :D

I agree with you.

hondarobot
09-04-2007, 01:41 AM

I agree with you.

I don't think it was "funloving" or cute. I'd be up to debating that point.

trish
09-04-2007, 02:19 AM
So let’s continue Vicki’s story:

The poor man, though exhausted, couldn’t sleep for the throbbing in his sore ass. He contemplated his humiliation. His mind played back the scenes of his beautiful assailant reaming his once tight ass. Replaying the memory again and again with continued fascination, he felt himself getting hard…his poor little cock straining painfully against the little locked cage she place him in. He’s sooo hard…sooo aroused….his squished tool pressed against the wire netting and drooling copiously. But there’s no way to cum…no release in sight! Just at that moment ...

francisfkudrow
09-04-2007, 03:07 AM
sent home to wonder why his anals would be sore for many days.

Wouldn't he know why his "anals" were sore? I wouldn't think he'd have to wonder very much.

Trans Mission
09-04-2007, 03:24 AM
So let’s continue Vicki’s story:

The poor man, though exhausted, couldn’t sleep for the throbbing in his sore ass. He contemplated his humiliation. His mind played back the scenes of his beautiful assailant reaming his once tight ass. Replaying the memory again and again with continued fascination, he felt himself getting hard…his poor little cock straining painfully against the little locked cage she place him in. He’s sooo hard…sooo aroused….his squished tool pressed against the wire netting and drooling copiously. But there’s no way to cum…no release in sight! Just at that moment ...

Someone has a future in writing erotic Tranny literature :wink:

Snoriega27
09-04-2007, 03:56 AM
Hmmm...intuitively, I would have thought your dick would get BIGGER with a dildo up your butt.

And so much for an alleged pill that makes your pecker 3" longer.

If anything, you look smaller than usual...average at best.

And for someone who lives in California, you look like Casper the Ghost.

scroller
09-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Just at that moment... he heard a knocking at the window to his bedroom. He'd left it open in the hot summer night, the shade blowing in the warm breeze. He wrapped a bedsheet around himself, barely covering his throbbing ass and crotch, and went to window. In the lane between the houses were two girls, aparrently late from a function at the nearby Catholic school. 'Mister?' one asked, 'Our folks are gone for the weekend and we got locked out. Can we come in to use the phone?'

Nodding groggily, he stumbled for the door. Little did he realize...

Vicki Richter
09-04-2007, 05:36 PM
Hmmm...intuitively, I would have thought your dick would get BIGGER with a dildo up your butt.

Shoosh rookie poster. I don't live in California.

I guess this posting just inspired controversy and confusion and for that, I can only apologize. Yes HA posters, I apologize for my offensive post containing things such as sore anals and orgasm denial/sexual frustration. I thought these things were common among men who had seen many transsexual providers.

gunn
09-04-2007, 06:01 PM
I STILL THINK YOUR EVIL.THATS WHY IM A FAN.YOU EVIL BITCH.

pot
09-04-2007, 06:04 PM

I guess this posting just inspired controversy and confusion and for that, I can only apologize. Yes HA posters, I apologize for my offensive post containing things such as sore anals and orgasm denial/sexual frustration. I thought these things were common among men who had seen many transsexual providers.
You dont have to apologize being just plain hot and straight forward - just luv your post - guys wake up admit it was hot and made you think again.....

sheyum
09-04-2007, 07:48 PM
viccki's not crazy--she's just fun
shes whimsical and wacky--i wish all girls were like her

Vicki Richter
09-05-2007, 02:50 AM
viccki's not crazy--she's just fun
shes whimsical and wacky--i wish all girls were like her

Thank you very much. I am whacky. But NEVER whacky on the junk. Hugs not drugs!

andyuk
09-05-2007, 03:04 AM
what a strange thread.

Snoriega27
09-08-2007, 06:10 AM

Although I'm a "rookie poster," I would suggest you don't take the liberty of trying to "shoosh" me. That really lacks a certain degree of style and belies a sense of decency on your part.

And the fact that you say you're a sorry person could certainly be interpreted in more than one way. Think about it.

voy4her
12-06-2007, 09:14 AM
Vicki rocks, both she and Claire have slightly warped dry senses of humor, which i appreciate.

chefmike
12-06-2007, 10:08 AM
This thread kinda died, so I'm giving it a little bump. It's an odd thread topic, but it's been done before.

Bump.

:lol:

That's because you're green with envy, tardbot. What's a sleazy little jizzmopper like you to do? Boo-hoo....

dskreet2
12-07-2007, 06:21 AM
Vicki's avatar pic looks like she is about to say that Gene Hackman line in the movie Crimson Tide:

"Shut the FUCK-UP!!!"

bootlova
12-07-2007, 06:22 AM
god, vicki is totally hot!! I love her videos