PDA

View Full Version : Lactating boobs...

Pinocchio82
09-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Post here pictures of tgirls with this fantastic ability...

domme
09-01-2007, 10:06 PM

youcancallmeclaire
09-02-2007, 02:39 AM
I have some, but I have no idea where they are. And I dated a trans girl who was capable of it.
Wish ~I~ could.

justatransgirl
09-02-2007, 03:24 AM
LACTATING BOOBIES! You ask - you've got it!

Watch for our upcomming release of our newest video starring our TS girlfriend Janet!

She lactates and in one scene shoots milk several feet across the room!

For REAL!

Jessica is rendering the film right now. Look for it on our web site/video store next week!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

FREEFALLL666
09-02-2007, 03:52 AM
LACTATING BOOBIES! You ask - you've got it!

Watch for our upcomming release of our newest video starring our TS girlfriend Janet!

She lactates and in one scene shoots milk several feet across the room!

For REAL!

Jessica is rendering the film right now.

I'll post a photo on this thread once she gives me the scene grabs!

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)Wow I love that sorta stuff!

evilash
09-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Awe Yeahyah!!! feel dis playa...chek it,

youcancallmeclaire
09-03-2007, 09:45 AM

What the FUCK?
You are the most annoying goddamned thing I have thusfar encountered on the internet.

Do you seriously talk that way?

Falrune
09-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Here's Najila lactating. She's the only name I remember, at the moment. I'll try to remember others. I hope this will tithe you over until I can, LOL. :D

Marinus
09-03-2007, 06:01 PM
Try Tanya from Shemale Strokers (vol. 8 or 13, my guess would be 13): she does some nice squirting!

ptyseminole
09-03-2007, 06:04 PM
that's so fucking sexy!!!

Falrune
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Raquel of Phoenix AZ has some milk

Pinocchio82
09-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Post some foto or vids of tania...

evilash
09-03-2007, 07:57 PM

What the FUCK?
You are the most annoying goddamned thing I have thusfar encountered on the internet.

Do you seriously talk that way?Yeahyah!!!! I luv you too.

Eklipse
09-03-2007, 08:03 PM
Lactating Tanya!

Eklipse
09-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Lactating Tanya!

Realgirls4me
09-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Salma, from the following Joey Silvera DVD puts on quite a show. If I were Carnation or Alta Dena, I'd hire her as a spokesperson on the benefits of drinking milk. What a prolific milk producer that girl is. That girl could put out a small engine fire with her squirts. I'm not talking one or two drops here, folks. :)

http://shop.transsexual.sex-superstore.com/cgi-bin/dvd2.cgi?af=2028&ecode=1208602C&fam=&init=trans&letter=&last_list=&first_list=&dozen_list=1&text=&criteria=&init1=&race=

:)

youcancallmeclaire
09-04-2007, 04:22 AM
Clips? Plz?

evilash
09-04-2007, 06:27 AM
Now who in there right ming gone done givin da hulk a milk mustache?

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 07:54 AM

What the FUCK?

LOL...thank god someone else agrees with me on this...he speaks some kind of texan hybrid between redneck and ebonics, and it really is annoying as hell...

evilash
09-04-2007, 07:56 AM

What the FUCK?

LOL...thank god someone else agrees with me on this...he speaks some kind of texan hybrid between redneck and ebonics, and it really is annoying as hell...Yo school started up again, you gonna go try and pick up some high school girls?

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 08:08 AM

What the FUCK?

LOL...thank god someone else agrees with me on this...he speaks some kind of texan hybrid between redneck and ebonics, and it really is annoying as hell...Yo school started up again, you gonna go try and pick up some high school girls?

(excitedly)Hell yeah...(sarcastic and condescending)because I'm in high school. If you have any more gems please PM me, you're ruining an otherwise good thread.

evilash
09-04-2007, 08:16 AM

What the FUCK?

(excitedly)Hell yeah...(sarcastic and condescending)because I'm in high school. If you have any more gems please PM me, you're ruining an otherwise good thread.Yeah you a teacher right?

evilash
09-04-2007, 08:29 AM

What the FUCK?

(excitedly)Hell yeah...(sarcastic and condescending)because I'm in high school. If you have any more gems please PM me, you're ruining an otherwise good thread.So let me ask you sumpin playa. If you in high school than i assume dat you under 21? if you under 21 then you cant be here can you? so if the mods read dis then you get kicked off right? you gone done made a stupid mistake G...Yeahyah

thompsonforsheriff
09-04-2007, 09:02 AM
So let me ask you sumpin playa. If you in high school than i assume dat you under 21? if you under 21 then you cant be here can you? so if the mods read dis then you get kicked off right? you gone done made a stupid mistake G...Yeahyah

sar·casm –noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

i·ro·ny1
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

You done gone misunderstood me playa...yeahyah! I know there are a lot of big words in this post, but if you need help understanding them or their relevance to my previous post; like I said earlier, just PM me. So the good people don't have to put up with your inane self.

evilash
09-04-2007, 09:16 AM
So let me ask you sumpin playa. If you in high school than i assume dat you under 21? if you under 21 then you cant be here can you? so if the mods read dis then you get kicked off right? you gone done made a stupid mistake G...Yeahyah

sar·casm –noun
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

i·ro·ny1
–noun, plural -nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

You done gone misunderstood me playa...yeahyah! I know there are a lot of big words in this post, but if you need help understanding them or their relevance to my previous post; like I said earlier, just PM me. So the good people don't have to put up with your inane self.So if your not in high school then that means you are a pedophile (also spelled Paedophilia, psychosexual disorder in which an adult's arousal and sexual gratification occur primarily through sexual contact with prepubescent children. The typical pedophile is unable to find satisfaction in an adult sexual relationship and may have low self-esteem, seeing sexual activity with a child as less threatening than that with an adult. )

Pinocchio82
09-05-2007, 10:10 PM
But only this few girls can milk?

Pinocchio82
09-10-2007, 03:09 AM
more again

NjTranceAddict
09-25-2007, 06:23 AM
anyone have more info on tanya? would me much appreciated.

dan_drade
09-25-2007, 07:26 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha.
That was too fuckin funny.