PDA

View Full Version : I wonder who got suspended......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-31-2007, 06:43 AM
Wellness Policy Suspensions
Written: August 30, 2007
Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.’s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE’s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

Hmmmmmmm

Waiting for Mega to chime in on this

This is my list for who should have been suspended, only time will tell if I'm right

Triple HHH
Chris Masters
Bobby Lashley
Batista
Johnny Nitro
John Cena
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Daivari
Chavo Guerrero

knowing the WWE, Triple HHH is probably off that list

Legend
08-31-2007, 06:49 AM
I doubt hhh is on that list he has lost alot of muscle mass since his return but here is my list with the suspensions expect alot of people to get pushed who normally wouldn't.

Randy Orton
Charles Haas, Jr.
Edge
Booker T
Gregory Helms
Batista
John Morrison
Bobby Lashley
Mr. Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero

evilash
08-31-2007, 07:01 AM
Wellness Policy Suspensions
Written: August 30, 2007
Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.’s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE’s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

Hmmmmmmm

Waiting for Mega to chime in on this

This is my list for who should have been suspended, only time will tell if I'm right

Triple HHH
Chris Masters
Bobby Lashley
Batista
Johnny Nitro
John Cena
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Daivari
Chavo Guerrero

knowing the WWE, Triple HHH is probably off that listYo dat Stretched out midget ruined it fer everyone. Fucked up shit killin his family, punk ass motherfuker Yo i hope dat stretched out midget is in hell gittin body slammed by sammy Davis JR. Yeahyah!!! AllRIGHT!!!

stillies77
08-31-2007, 08:23 AM
poor daivari...not even steroids could help his shitfest of a career.

Trogdor
08-31-2007, 09:13 AM
If they get suspended, there's gonna be nobody in the ring. :P

They probably did not kiss McMan's ass enough :roll:

TJT
08-31-2007, 03:08 PM
Amazing. The owner of the thing is an old 'roid head and encouraged the use of them amongst his talent for years.

Master_A
08-31-2007, 06:55 PM
i got this on a local pc forums.

- At this point, no names have been confirmed to be suspended by WWE. Earlier today, WWE did confirm that 10 unnamed WWE superstars had been suspended. Late this afternoon, The New York Daily News revealed several WWE superstars' names that came up in the Albany, NY DA's investigation into Signature Pharmacy. Here are the names that The NY Daily News revealed:

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "Morrison" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero.

- Later this evening, ESPN named more superstars that were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names ESPN revealed are:

Shoichi Funaki, Dave "Batista" Bautista, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky in addition to Edge, Morrison and Helms who were previously mentioned.

- Around 7PM this evening, The New York Daily News updated its article adding Eddie "Umaga" Fatu to the list of clients for Signature Pharmacy. SI.com also issued a detailed list of WWE superstars receiving shipments of drugs which you can read here on the site.

- So far, the WWE is refusing to list of suspended names but they have confirmed they issued the suspensions based on independent information received by the Albany DA. WWE is the first organization to reprimand its employees in the Signature Pharmacy scandal. Investigators say they expect numerous stars from Major League Baseball and The NFL to emerge soon as well.

It's obvious that this has rocked WWE to the core at a very bad time for the company as they prepare for the Congressional hearings. We will keep you up to date on any breaking information as soon as it becomes available.

tsntx
08-31-2007, 07:42 PM
roids or grh or w/e idc i just wanna fuck john cena

Legend
08-31-2007, 07:53 PM

Jen you do know tha roids shrink up the penis right,cena might be able to impress you with his performance in the ring however those roids might prevent him from performing in the bedroom.

Master_A
08-31-2007, 08:01 PM
lol, john cena impress in the ring, cena cant wrestle.

and i think you will find roids shrink your nuts.

biguy4tvtscd
08-31-2007, 08:11 PM

Given the other comments made about his likely shrinky dink steroid dick, I'll assume you meant fuck him as in you'll be the one doing the fucking. :P

Master_A
08-31-2007, 08:20 PM
some how i dont see him into ts.

DJ_Asia
08-31-2007, 09:34 PM

Jen you do know tha roids shrink up the penis right,cena might be able to impress you with his performance in the ring however those roids might prevent him from performing in the bedroom.

Legend no offense mate but you havent the foggiest idea of what the fuck you are talking about.

evilash
08-31-2007, 09:52 PM

Legend no offense mate but you havent the foggiest idea of what the fuck you are talking about.Nah man legend watches pokimon so he know about steroids!!! Yeahyah!!!!

tsntx
08-31-2007, 10:02 PM
im not some tranny chasing cock hound... im not after him for his cock... and fyi... hes not small at all ;)

so yall worry bout yalls but mines taken care of

Legend
08-31-2007, 11:08 PM

Legend no offense mate but you havent the foggiest idea of what the fuck you are talking about.

That was a joke a bad one but none the less it was a joke.

Legend
08-31-2007, 11:09 PM
im not some tranny chasing cock hound... im not after him for his cock... and fyi... hes not small at all ;)

so yall worry bout yalls but mines taken care of

I was only joking jen!

Legend
08-31-2007, 11:15 PM

He is their number one draw so i don't think it really matters if he can wrestle that good or not,come on who doesn't love the "you can't see me" or the five knuckle shuffle".

south ov da border
09-01-2007, 01:02 AM
that's a good question. Are they releasing a list???

Legend
09-01-2007, 01:06 AM
that's a good question. Are they releasing a list???

It the past they have released names and said releasing names would help the problem but now for some odd reason they are with holding them,probably because they have a couple of top guys on that list.

DanSE
09-04-2007, 02:36 AM

Cena is at least decent in the ring. His match with Umaga at the Royal Rumble being an example of a great match.

evilash
09-04-2007, 02:47 AM

Cena is at least decent in the ring. His match with Umaga at the Royal Rumble being an example of a great match.- Umaga worked the RAW taping tonight and lost the WWE Intercontinental Title to Jeff Hardy. He was also beaten badly by Triple H and taken off on a stretcher. This would seem to be a way to write him off for the next few weeks which would indicate that he is among the suspended WWE wrestlers. Umaga was named in recent media reports as a customer of Signature Pharmacy, having bought drugs online as recently as December of 2006.

- William Regal worked the RAW taping and was replaced as commissioner by Vince McMahon. This would seem to also be a way to write him off for the time being, an indication that he is among the suspended WWE wrestlers. Regal, according to the media reports, bought drugs from Signature as recently as November of 2006.

- Randy Orton worked the RAW taping and was announced as part of the RAW main event for WWE Unforgiven. This obviously shows that he isn't among the suspended wrestlers. Orton was named in the media reports as having bought drugs from Signature as recently as February of 2007.

- Charlie Haas worked the RAW taping and lost in a tag-team match. He was not written off in any major way but one would assume he is one of the suspended wrestlers since he was named in the media reports as buying drugs from Signature as recently as January of 2007 and isn't a big enough star like Randy Orton to not be suspended.

- Mr. Kennedy worked the RAW taping and continued to be involved in a major way in the Mr. McMahon illegitimate son angle. Kennedy was originally scheduled to be revealed as McMahon's son in the storyline, but on RAW it was stated that he wasn't McMahon's son. It remains to be seen if the change is due to Kennedy being suspended or just due to the storyline being leaked so far in advance. Kennedy was listed in media reports as having bought drugs from Signature as recently as February of 2007.

ARMANIXXX
09-04-2007, 04:30 AM
But really,

Who gives a flying shit,

It's all fucking fake. :roll:

evilash
09-04-2007, 04:43 AM
But really,

Who gives a flying shit,

It's all fucking fake. :roll:Oh shit!! fer real? Yo i didnt know dat, Man im not gonna watch dat shit no mo, Yo how you find out dat shits fake? Man after all da years watcnin people jump fo the ropes and land on sombody neck, but it dont break, i just thought they had super powers yo....Yeahyah!!!

General124
09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Really, how many times can Orton get suspended? The first time he was suspended? His first suspension came when he was acting an ass supposedly due to drugs. then he was suspended under the steroid policy. Now this. Vince needs to make up his mind as to whether he wants thesee guys to do roids or not.

Legend
09-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Really, how many times can Orton get suspended? The first time he was suspended? His first suspension came when he was acting an ass supposedly due to drugs. then he was suspended under the steroid policy. Now this. Vince needs to make up his mind as to whether he wants thesee guys to do roids or not.

Orton can get away with anything you remember when he took a dump in one of the diva's bags,i find it funny that cryme tyme can get fired for some lame house incident and orton can do all kinds of shit and still have a job.

Dino Velvet
09-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Personally, I'm glad Cryme Tyme got fired. Them and Cena both wear out the ff button on my TiVo remote. I am bummed that Regal got suspended as he is very entertaining. Regal's got the best unnapproving scowl in the biz. Speaking of entertaining, I will also miss Santino.

Legend
09-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Personally, I'm glad Cryme Tyme got fired. Them and Cena both wear out the ff button on my TiVo remote. I am bummed that Regal got suspended as he is very entertaining. Regal's got the best unnapproving scowl in the biz. Speaking of entertaining, I will also miss Santino.

Cryme tyme was a very entertaining up and coming team and was over with the crowd they got fired because lance cade and trevor murdock had pulled in upper mangement.At least they didn't do anything illegal like regal and santino who should have been an example out of instead of cryme tyme for doing nothing.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 12:08 AM

Cryme tyme was a very entertaining up and coming team and was over with the crowd they got fired because lance cade and trevor murdock had pulled in upper mangement.At least they didn't do anything illegal like regal and santino who should have been an example out of instead of cryme tyme for doing nothing.

I feel bad for them as workers for getting fired and am not sure if they deserved it especially comparing their actions to others who were not punished. They were indeed over with a good portion of the crowd. I, personally, did not enjoy their gimmick and am glad they are off my TV.

Legend
09-05-2007, 12:25 AM

I feel bad for them as workers for getting fired and am not sure if they deserved it especially comparing their actions to others who were not punished. They were indeed over with a good portion of the crowd. I, personally, did not enjoy their gimmick and am glad they are off my TV.

Why didn't you like their gimmick?

ARMANIXXX
09-05-2007, 01:31 AM
Now if this story crossed over into the MMA, then Maybe this might be a story.....maybe.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 01:33 AM

Why didn't you like their gimmick?

It's just another "Minorities Like To Steal" gimmick. It was funny when Eddie Guerrero did it but these guys can't hold a candle to Eddie. If WWE wants to create opportunities for black guys, give Shelton Benjamin a push. That dude is a Hell of an athlete and can wrestle his ass off.

Legend
09-05-2007, 01:58 AM
It's just another "Minorities Like To Steal" gimmick. It was funny when Eddie Guerrero did it but these guys can't hold a candle to Eddie. If WWE wants to create opportunities for black guys, give Shelton Benjamin a push. That dude is a Hell of an athlete and can wrestle his ass off.

Yeah the gimmick does plays to some stereotypes but i looked at it like they were just giving to african american's jobs and the wwe doesn't have that many black people on their roster anyway.They tried to give shelton alot of pushes in the past he just doesn't have the mic skills and botches moves to many times.You wanna take about stereotyping remember when they gave shelton that mama's boy gimmick.

evilash
09-05-2007, 02:14 AM

Yeah the gimmick does plays to some stereotypes but i looked at it like they were just giving to african american's jobs and the wwe doesn't have that many black people on their roster anyway.They tried to give shelton alot of pushes in the past he just doesn't have the mic skills and botches moves to many times.You wanna take about stereotyping remember when they gave shelton that mama's boy gimmick.Yeahyah!!! dat shit was corney yo! Sheltons mama!They needto come up wit a really good an original gimmick for Shelton, and dying his hair blonde aint it, Yo they should break up that tag team cause its old and nolonger fresh. I think he have mad potential, but they better be quick to come up wit something new or else he gonna be gone!!!

General124
09-05-2007, 04:35 AM
WTF? Cryme Tyme got fired? Holy shit. I didn't know that. What happened?

As far as Sentino goes, I can't stand that dude. Good to know he's out. Every time I hear that intro music, I can wring that little fuckers' neck.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 04:52 AM
Shelton isn't the best promo guy but that's what managers are for. Change Shelton's character around while keeping his ring skills, give him a mouthpiece to do his talking for him, and that guy could go to the top. Brock Lesnar couldn't put together a complete sentence but Paul Heyman helped get him over.

As far as Santino goes, his gimmick could have emerged into a nice anti-American Eurotrash misogynistic character. I enjoyed the Santino vs Ron Simmons mini feud.

evilash
09-05-2007, 05:12 AM
Shelton isn't the best promo guy but that's what managers are for. Change Shelton's character around while keeping his ring skills, give him a mouthpiece to do his talking for him, and that guy could go to the top. Brock Lesnar couldn't put together a complete sentence but Paul Heyman helped get him over.

As far as Santino goes, his gimmick could have emerged into a nice anti-American Eurotrash misogynistic character. I enjoyed the Santino vs Ron Simmons mini feud.Thats true, but they really destroyed his character, in the begining when he gone done didnt talk he just came in da ring and fucked shit up like an animal, I tell you he would a been a legend if they didnt go fuckin with his original character, Big mistake when they made him a baby face, then made him a pussy.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 05:34 AM

As far as Santino goes, his gimmick could have emerged into a nice anti-American Eurotrash misogynistic character. I enjoyed the Santino vs Ron Simmons mini feud.Thats true, but they really destroyed his character, in the begining when he gone done didnt talk he just came in da ring and fucked shit up like an animal, I tell you he would a been a legend if they didnt go fuckin with his original character, Big mistake when they made him a baby face, then made him a pussy.

No offense, but I'm not sure what you said. If you were talking about Santino, he was brought in as a fan from the stands to challenge Umanga. He beat him taking the IC Title and started as a babyface. When he hooked up with Maria, you could see him slowly turning heel as he treated her more like his property. He never turned back. You saw last night with him setting Maria up for an asskicking against Beth Phoenix and also taking a beatdown himself from Sandman. Santino will be back.

evilash
09-05-2007, 05:41 AM

No offense, but I'm not sure what you said. If you were talking about Santino, he was brought in as a fan from the stands to challenge Umanga. He beat him taking the IC Title and started as a babyface. When he hooked up with Maria, you could see him slowly turning heel as he treated her more like his property. He never turned back. You saw last night with him setting Maria up for an asskicking against Beth Phoenix and also taking a beatdown himself from Sandman. Santino will be back.Sorry, I was talking about brock.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 06:13 AM
Sorry, I was talking about brock.

Brock's last match was that shitfest at WM 20 against Goldberg. Lesnar was the heel in that match. A combination of his character and the fact that the fans knew he was quitting the company got him booed out of the building.

Lesnar was an idiot and didn't realize how much he had at such a young age. I know he didn't like being a pro wrestler but he walked away from a huge paycheck and future earnings. He tried football and was a ridiculous failure. He wrestled a little in Japan and then decided he wants a career in MMA. Brock is going to get his ass handed to him in MMA as soon as he faces someone legit.

I honestly think one day Brock will come back to Vince McMahon with his hat in his hand. But, the longer he waits, the lower his stock falls. He might have to start out jobbing to Funaki or to Cody "The Son Of A Son Of A Plumber The Bull Of The Woods The American Dream Dusty 'In The Flesh Live And In Living Color In Public If You Weeeeeel!' Rhodes" Rhodes.

evilash
09-05-2007, 06:20 AM

Brock's last match was that shitfest at WM 20 against Goldberg. Lesnar was the heel in that match. A combination of his character and the fact that the fans knew he was quitting the company got him booed out of the building.

Lesnar was an idiot and didn't realize how much he had at such a young age. I know he didn't like being a pro wrestler but he walked away from a huge paycheck and future earnings. He tried football and was a ridiculous failure. He wrestled a little in Japan and then decided he wants a career in MMA. Brock is going to get his ass handed to him in MMA as soon as he faces someone legit.

I honestly think one day Brock will come back to Vince McMahon with his hat in his hand. But, the longer he waits, the lower his stock falls. He might have to start out jobbing to Funaki or to Cody "The Son Of A Son Of A Plumber The Bull Of The Woods The American Dream Dusty 'In The Flesh Live And In Living Color In Public If You Weeeeeel!'" Rhodes, Rhodes.Yeah yo, I mean its his choice but i thought it was a stupid choice to think he could jus go and be a pro baller, Man he was one the highest paid wrestlers, he even had his own jet i gone done heard. I hope he do come back and i think he will cause when you work fo vince you gone done sold yo soul to the devil, Yeah he will be back.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 06:32 AM

I honestly think one day Brock will come back to Vince McMahon with his hat in his hand. But, the longer he waits, the lower his stock falls. He might have to start out jobbing to Funaki or to Cody "The Son Of A Son Of A Plumber The Bull Of The Woods The American Dream Dusty 'In The Flesh Live And In Living Color In Public If You Weeeeeel!'" Rhodes, Rhodes.Yeah yo, I mean its his choice but i thought it was a stupid choice to think he could jus go and be a pro baller, Man he was one the highest paid wrestlers, he even had his own jet i gone done heard. I hope he do come back and i think he will cause when you work fo vince you gone done sold yo soul to the devil, Yeah he will be back.

He was also banging Sable. He might still be.

evilash
09-05-2007, 06:43 AM

He was also banging Sable. He might still be.i Think they finished but she was old, he could gone for Stacy keibler!

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 06:49 AM

He was also banging Sable. He might still be.i Think they finished but she was old, he could gone for Stacy keibler!

Duuuuuuuuude! I'd do her and so would you! Sable ain't bad for an older broad. The only WWE Divas I wouldn't nail are Moolah and Mae Young who nail each other anyway. I ain't too picky especially when I've been drinkin'. It all feels the same with the lights out!... It all feels the same with the lights out!

evilash
09-05-2007, 06:58 AM

Duuuuuuuuude! I'd do her and so would you! Sable ain't bad for an older broad. The only WWE Divas I wouldn't nail are Moolah and Mae Young who nail each other anyway. I ain't too picky especially when I've been drinkin'. It all feels the same with the lights out!... It all feels the same with the lights out!I feel ya playa! im not saying dat i woudnt bang sable (cause i would) im just sayin that there were so many ripe berries to pick from... Remember Gail Kim? she in TNA now but dam she was my fav!

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Right-e-oh! Gail Kim's hot and can use my tongue as toilet paper anytime she wants! My favorite of all the divas iis Mickie James. She's got the happiest butt cheeks I've ever seen and I dig her hillbilly overbite.

Check this out. This is Mickie James pre-WWE when she was known as Alexis Laree. You definitely won't find this on WWE.com.

http://www.wrestling-news.com/wow/alexislaree.html

Here's a few of Gail Kim that you might like.

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=67

evilash
09-05-2007, 07:16 AM
Right-e-oh! Gail Kim's hot and can use my tongue as toilet paper anytime she wants! My favorite of all the divas iis Mickie James. She's got the happiest butt cheeks I've ever seen and I dig her hillbilly overbite.

Check this out. This is Mickie James pre-WWE when she was known as Alexis Laree. You definitely won't find this on WWE.com.

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=67Yeah she hot and she kinda thick too! I like how they are upping da ante wit all da new diva's most are looking good!!! BUt Gail Kim, Yo they where stupid to get rid a her, She looked good and she was a good wrestler, Better than Lita.

General124
09-05-2007, 07:22 AM

http://www.thenewsvault.com/cgi/news.pl?t=67

Yea. Mickie is the shit. Sexiest Diva on WWE right not. Happy to know I'm not the only one that noticed the ass.

Trish will be missed though. Wish she would have done a Playboy spread before leaving. I'd like to see Marlena in a spread also.

evilash
09-05-2007, 07:26 AM
Yo chek it... nothing to do wit bootay though...

Wade Keller is reporting that Ric Flair quit WWE this week due to being frustrated with his push and the lack of encouraging communication from management.

Both sides are apparently already trying to work things out.

Flair's decision to quit doesn't appear to have anything to do with the recent suspensions.

TNA is said to be aware of Flair's decision to quit WWE and is interested in possibly trying to get him to come in for the launch of the two hour Impact in October.

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 07:28 AM
I'd like to see Marlena in a spread also.

Goldust's ex? I don't know if you've seen her lately but she doesn't look so hot. She's starting to look like Joan Rivers if she hit the tanning beds. I'd still fuck her(not Joan Rivers) but that ain't saying much because as Dennis Hopper said in Blue Velvet, "I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!"

evilash
09-05-2007, 07:34 AM
I'd like to see Marlena in a spread also.

Goldust's ex? I don't know if you've seen her lately but she doesn't look so hot. She's starting to look like Joan Rivers if she hit the tanning beds. I'd still fuck her(not Joan Rivers) but that ain't saying much because as Dennis Hopper said in Blue Velvet, "I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES!!"You mean melina? she the shiznet!!!

General124
09-05-2007, 07:41 AM
Sorry. Bad spelling. I meant Melina.

http://www.wwedivas.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/melina48ha.jpg

evilash
09-05-2007, 08:04 AM
Sorry. Bad spelling. I meant Melina.

http://www.wwedivas.info/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/melina48ha.jpgYeah she's nice! She thick yo, A fine honey!!!

Dino Velvet
09-05-2007, 08:53 AM
I also vote yes on Melina but she's more of a Hustler or Swank kind of gal.