PDA

View Full Version : TS Nadia Valentine Schedule

NadiaUSA
08-30-2007, 11:50 PM
I reposted this in a new topic from miriam thread due to off topic.

Thanks, I would like to visit DC and NYC and Boston this Autum but I am looking for a sponsor for travel expenses first.

Keep an eye on www.shemale-listing.com or Eros-guide for my schedule.
I am now in West Hollywood, CA until further notice.

Regards,
Nadia

Chuck
08-30-2007, 11:52 PM
COOL! :D

NadiaUSA
08-31-2007, 01:07 AM
Dont get too excited. Most guys dont want to pay to fly me out there and provide a decent midtown hotel. So thats what it depends on.

DCGuy343
08-31-2007, 06:33 AM
DC would be very cool :lol:

double_cheese13
08-31-2007, 07:57 AM
Hello, Nadia. I'm from L.A., and i have been hesitant to see you bcuz of your early post on eros explaining how the donation may only take care of ur company and NE thing else would be on ur discretion. I just felt if i'm not ur type, nothing would happen and i would still have to pay.

NadiaUSA
08-31-2007, 08:20 AM
Hello, Nadia. I'm from L.A., and i have been hesitant to see you bcuz of your early post on eros explaining how the donation may only take care of ur company and NE thing else would be on ur discretion. I just felt if i'm not ur type, nothing would happen and i would still have to pay.

I will answer, not to insult you but to be plain. Remember I don't know you, I am only judging by the language in your post.

I am not your type because your tag line below your post says "I like Drugs. By the way you use slang in your post, I wonder about your age and formal quality.

Also, I like to see a relaxed client, not one with a grocery list of items to get done and check off. Also there are legal reasons for that language I use regarding no performance discussed or promised.

Haggling for price is another "No No". Cheap guys are set on being miserable before they get to the door. I don't like disappointed clients and the cheaper the client, the more they expect and are never happy.

Even if they seem reluctant on the price, "for my time", I try to have then call another day when they feel better about it. I am not here to pull teeth.

I know this answer won't appeal to everyone but I appreciate the visits from those that feel it is fair.

Regards,
Nadia

ltxlover
09-09-2007, 09:44 AM
Nadia is beautiful.

ARMANIXXX
09-09-2007, 10:25 AM

I will answer, not to insult you but to be plain. Remember I don't know you, I am only judging by the language in your post.

I am not your type because your tag line below your post says "I like Drugs. By the way you use slang in your post, I wonder about your age and formal quality.

Also, I like to see a relaxed client, not one with a grocery list of items to get done and check off. Also there are legal reasons for that language I use regarding no performance discussed or promised.

Haggling for price is another "No No". Cheap guys are set on being miserable before they get to the door. I don't like disappointed clients and the cheaper the client, the more they expect and are never happy.

Even if they seem reluctant on the price, "for my time", I try to have then call another day when they feel better about it. I am not here to pull teeth.

I know this answer won't appeal to everyone but I appreciate the visits from those that feel it is fair.

Regards,
Nadia

__________________________________________________ _________________________

:roll: