PDA

View Full Version : Johnnie's Gripe of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-30-2007, 07:51 PM
TOES HANGING OVER THE EDGE OF OPEN TOED PUMPS!!!!!!!!!!

HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't have to post pics, just visualize or remember any trip to a strip club

JWBL™

bellamy
08-30-2007, 08:00 PM
LOL I could not agree more. :thumbsdown

Trogdor
08-30-2007, 09:28 PM
Heh, I agree. Why don't they just get shoes their size? They are not fooling anyone :P

blckhaze
08-31-2007, 02:49 AM
roflmao
me and a group of friends were just talking about this yesterday. seems guys and girls alike cant just get it through their heads that goin up a half or whole size wont kill you in the long run.

tonkatoy
08-31-2007, 03:00 AM
I wish you would narrow the scope of your rants a bit. This one is kind of vague...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-31-2007, 03:12 AM
nope

hwbs
08-31-2007, 04:01 AM
more of a reason to pray for cooler weather ,lol

FREEFALLL666
08-31-2007, 04:11 AM
I HATE feet, there is just something about them that make me queezy so I really notice this sorta thing! Hate it so much!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-31-2007, 04:36 AM
lol, consider me a douchebag then

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-30-2007, 01:38 PM
see these jeans?!?

http://newyork.urbanbaby.com/ub_daily/images/sevenjeanslife.jpg

if you're in your late teens, fine
if you're in your twenties, fine
if you're in your thirties and you're in the gym twice a week, fine

IF YOUR FUCKING ASS IS 40+ PUT THESE FUCKERS BACK ON THE RACK

they are NOT for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do NOT wanna see your old ass at the register in front of me with the GIRTH hanging over each side of the top of those jeans, NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

I do not wanna see the jeans struggling to keep the seams together to hide those dimples shaped like a NYC or Detroit pothole from being shown to the public

JWBL™

blckhaze
10-30-2007, 06:55 PM
see these jeans?!?

I do NOT wanna see your old ass at the register in front of me with the GIRTH hanging over each side of the top of those jeans, NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!

I do not wanna see the jeans struggling to keep the seams together to hide those dimples shaped like a NYC or Detroit pothole from being shown to the public

JWBL™

LOL works on two levels

2Kaiser
10-30-2007, 06:57 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Trogdor
10-30-2007, 07:03 PM
see these jeans?!?

JWBL™

What if she's one of those real hot 40+ year olds with an awesome body? :?:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-30-2007, 07:07 PM
Well at least it's Winter time yet again. You'll never have to see those ugly toes again, til next summer JWBL! By then, let's all hope they've discovered the nail salon lurking nearby where they live. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

RawNY
10-30-2007, 08:14 PM
I agree with JWBL, but large feet on a TG, as well as a GG are a turn off in any event.
While on the subject, why do so many woman, TG and GG think that those fuck me pumps that strippers wear are sexy? I would prefer natural heels or sandles.
I almost had one of thopse heels puncture my thigh during sex. An inch higher and I would have been a post op, myself! LOL

mbf
10-30-2007, 08:26 PM
fire ine hell JWBL, I hope that bump didnt provoke "tgirlhottie" to post a pic of "her" butt in tight jeans

lets just pray......

Night Rider
10-30-2007, 08:32 PM
fire ine hell JWBL, I hope that bump didnt provoke "tgirlhottie" to post a pic of "her" butt in tight jeans

lets just pray......

I'm just after speaking to "tgirlhottie" and she says she's posting one in these babies, as punishment for not liking it's website...

:? :( :cry:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/japjeanx_572.jpg

Mr_Choc69
10-31-2007, 03:19 AM
Right ~just buy a larger sized shoe!!!! Knowing damn well your foot is no size 5! LOL

khun_diow
10-31-2007, 03:25 AM
I refer to the toes hanging over as 'hanging ten'.

It is a pet peeve of mine as well.

Willie Escalade
10-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Well at least it's Winter time yet again. You'll never have to see those ugly toes again, til next summer JWBL! By then, let's all hope they've discovered the nail salon lurking nearby where they live. LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG
I'm a foot guy; thank god I'm in LA where the gals can wear open toe heels year round. But I feel what JWBL is saying; I hate that as well! Buy some shoes that fit!

SarahG
10-31-2007, 09:23 AM
see these jeans?!?

JWBL™

lmfao. There was a lady that used to come into one of the places I worked during highschool.

Short but really really really over weight.

But she always, every time she came in, wore those skin tight yoga pants with words in white lettering across the back.

Because she was so big, no one could ever tell just what was on the back of her pants because the letters were so spaced apart and distorted from trying to wear something a dozen sizes too small. :smh

The thing is, she had to have been having some kind of sex despite this as she had alot of kids, and at the time two of them were not that old at all.