PDA

View Full Version : info on clubs and spots in DC ,Va

Jay Jay
04-02-2005, 04:04 PM
I am traveling in the D.C. Baltimore ,Virginia area. I need info on spots I can go to

evil_twin
04-03-2005, 07:37 PM
the corner of 5th and K Streets, NW, the District’s best-known location for picking up transgendered prostitutes
intersection of 9th and K Streets NW, where transgender prostitutes have congregated for many years

night clubs in D.C. (http://dc.gaymonkey.com/lambda/business.cfm?code=bar/nightclub)

Club Chaos (tel 232 4141, 1603 17th St NW)

Ziegfeld's and Secrets (tel 554 5141, 1345 Half St SE), a bizarre cabaret-strip club combo. Ziegfeld's is best known for its classy drag shows, and these divas mean business - don't even think about being stingy with your dollar bills. The cabaret is a popular gathering spot for members of DC's transgender community, especially on Saturday. Other transgender favorites include Perry's, for its Sunday drag brunch, and Mr P's (tel 293 1064, 2147 P St NW), for its live entertainment, particularly on Sunday.

I copied this from another sites.
have not been to these places myself

Thuggish_Intellect
04-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Tough shit if you're a young dude looking for a chill bar/lounge type scene...

If you're a flaming *** then there are a lot of bars you can go to that will have like 1 or 2 ts and all gay dudes...generally not a good look if you're looking for ts

Most TS spots in DC/VA/MD are little more than glorified gay bars