PDA

View Full Version : sorry

jsroland
08-29-2007, 08:06 AM
Hello HA. Tetsuo here again. I just want to apologize for the rude comments i made about dream. i dont know whats been going on with me. Ever since my friends drinking i havent been the same. I just want everone to know that i have found Jesus, Amen, and if you could find it in your hearts to unbanned me i can promise all of you that i will be an angel. Please find it in your hearts to give me a second chance like jesus has. I only wanted to make you people laugh. Please for the love of little baby Jesus.

jsroland
08-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Hello HA. Tetsuo here again. I just want to apologize for the rude comments i made about dream. i dont know whats been going on with me. Ever since my friends drinking i havent been the same. I just want everone to know that i have found Jesus, Amen, and if you could find it in your hearts to unbanned me i can promise all of you that i will be an angel. Please find it in your hearts to give me a second chance like jesus has. I only wanted to make you people laugh. Please for the love of little baby Jesus.Really people this is TETSUO!!!

TopHeavyCutie
08-30-2007, 04:14 AM
Wow...I never realized...But HA can be like a soap opera at times!

ezed
08-30-2007, 06:28 AM
Hello HA. Tetsuo here again. I just want to apologize for the rude comments i made about dream. i dont know whats been going on with me. Ever since my friends drinking i havent been the same. I just want everone to know that i have found Jesus, Amen, and if you could find it in your hearts to unbanned me i can promise all of you that i will be an angel. Please find it in your hearts to give me a second chance like jesus has. I only wanted to make you people laugh. Please for the love of little baby Jesus.Really people this is TETSUO!!!

Who gives a fuck. TETSUO was and idiot and I guess you wanna be.

So you found Jesus. There's a big billboard on I-95 with and arrow saying find Jesus here. Everybody's found him and asked where's Waldo. Tell us when you find Waldo and have him captive in a hefty bag in your basement. Then maybe will be curious.

jsroland
08-30-2007, 07:02 AM

So you found Jesus. There's a big billboard on I-95 with and arrow saying find Jesus here. Everybody's found him and asked where's Waldo. Tell us when you find Waldo and have him captive in a hefty bag in your basement. Then maybe will be curious.You are an asshole. you think you are funny, always the cynic. The real question is who gives a fuck about you? Quit jerking off so much and try and get laid for once, it might help you.

Chuck
08-30-2007, 07:06 AM
WHOW!!

What happend to the act of contrition?

What happened to the three hail mary's?

What happened to being a devout alter boy (oh scratch that)

Look you're entitled to your opinions, and if Dream gives a rats ass about your opinions then she is definitely in the wrong line of work.

jsroland
08-30-2007, 07:18 AM
WHOW!!

What happend to the act of contrition?

What happened to the three hail mary's?

What happened to being a devout alter boy (oh scratch that)

Look you're entitled to your opinions, and if Dream gives a rats ass about your opinions then she is definitely in the wrong line of work.Amen brother spoken like a true man. But still im not going to make anymore rude comments about the ladies. I will make rude comments to any jackhole who wants to bust my balls though like our friend from Cape Wad um i mean Cod.
Thanks for your support Bro,
Tetsuo.

ezed
08-30-2007, 07:32 AM

So you found Jesus. There's a big billboard on I-95 with and arrow saying find Jesus here. Everybody's found him and asked where's Waldo. Tell us when you find Waldo and have him captive in a hefty bag in your basement. Then maybe will be curious.You are an asshole. you think you are funny, always the cynic. The real question is who gives a fuck about you? Quit jerking off so much and try and get laid for once, it might help you.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph I hit a nerve.

Yeah, I think I'm funny but who really gives a shit. Always the cynic? Alot yes, but many times supportive. Nobody gives a shit about me and nobody gives two shits about you....but you don't realize it.

And that, son, is what makes you a pathitic bag of shit, sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be stepped on.

Jerking off and trying to get laid????? heh heh.....you stupid fuck, if only you knew. Quick.....point to your dick.... where was it yesterday?

Guess you didn't find Jesus, did ya? :twisted:

jsroland
08-30-2007, 07:37 AM

Jesus, Mary and Joseph I hit a nerve.

Yeah, I think I'm funny but who really gives a shit. Always the cynic? Alot yes, but many times supportive. Nobody gives a shit about me and nobody gives two shits about you....but you don't realize it.

And that, son, is what makes you a pathitic bag of shit, sitting on the sidewalk waiting to be stepped on.

Jerking off and trying to get laid????? heh heh.....you stupid fuck, if only you knew. Quick.....point to your dick.... where was it yesterday?

Guess you didn't find Jesus, did ya? :twisted:NO coudnt find him. I guess he was busy fucking you up the ass, See i do know!