PDA

View Full Version : Whats YOUR Poison?!

TopHeavyCutie
08-29-2007, 04:34 AM
Hi there....

What method does everyone use to relax and unwind?...or just to feel good and whine down a rough day?

My poison of choice:

Del Taco & Roberto's Taco Shop!....lol

That shit is gunna kill me one day...but it tastes so GOOD!

Lets hear it Ladies & Gents!!!!

saifan
08-29-2007, 05:01 AM
Hi there....

What method does everyone use to relax and unwind?...or just to feel good and whine down a rough day?

My poison of choice:

Del Taco & Roberto's Taco Shop!....lol

That shit is gunna kill me one day...but it tastes so GOOD!

Lets hear it Ladies & Gents!!!!

I was in Cali earlier this summer and the only thing I had to do was make sure I tried Del Taco. So good.

I'll normally light up a cigar at days end to relax and unwind.

SXFX
08-29-2007, 05:16 AM
Gin and tonic extra lime

alphanumeric
08-29-2007, 05:32 AM
for me It's a slurpee after a long hard day.

(hey, I don't drink, smoke or do drugs what else am I gonna do?) :lol:

dreamer
08-29-2007, 05:32 AM
I already wound down today --lots of beer ---maybe too many ---and to wind down from my wind down ---I have a kitt katt bar waiting in my freezer ----mmmm frozen kitt katt bar ----

TheGuard
08-29-2007, 05:51 AM
Chianti Reserve, or a nice Pinot Noir with Filet, that's my unwind meal after pulling 12 hours at the office. I'm 23, I shouldn't be working 12 hours yet, christ.

Felicia Katt
08-29-2007, 05:58 AM
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, drink coffee or even eat every much so my only poison would be low carb Monsters. Not sure they are for winding down, but I am usually trying to wind myself up, not down, and keep going.

FK

south ov da border
08-29-2007, 06:15 AM
hmmm, a frozen yogurt with strawberries and raspberries. That's my thing right there...

TJT
08-29-2007, 06:41 AM
1/4 gram of hashish mixed with honey and smooth peanut butter.

Willie Escalade
08-29-2007, 06:50 AM
I don't drink or smoke, so mine is kinda simple...Tropicana Fruit Punch...preferably out of a bottle. Everytime I drink one of those, I loosen up. Thrifty's Brand strawberry and butter pecan ice cream together (two scoops each) is also my vise.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-29-2007, 07:19 AM
I jump in a race car, no booze, no chiquitas, nobody but me, 700 horses and an evil track.

peggygee
08-29-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, drink coffee or even eat every much ....
FK

I drink alot of tea, hot and cold. I'm also a Kool-aid chemist.
Love all types of juices, but unlike Felicia, I love to cook and
eat...alot. :oops:

TopHeavyCutie
08-29-2007, 09:01 PM
I'm Like you Peggy. I LOVE hot green tea. I like to drink straight up. Preferably decafe.

and I LOVE to eat as well. You better be damn skippy i'm gunna use and abuse my "guy" metabolism whilst I still have it...lol

peggygee
08-29-2007, 09:28 PM
I'm Like you Peggy. I LOVE hot green tea. I like to drink straight up. Preferably decafe.

and I LOVE to eat as well. You better be damn skippy i'm gunna use and abuse my "guy" metabolism whilst I still have it...lol

I love tea, but sometimes the caffeine has me nervous
as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. :lol:

If I may ask, your mention about the metabolism, does that
mean you'll be joinig us over at IPOWA (International Post
Operative Womens Association) someday?

TopHeavyCutie
08-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Hmmmm....Thats a VERY good question Peggy. I guess time will tell both of us...lol

8)

youcancallmeclaire
08-29-2007, 10:33 PM
A six pack and 20 fags. (a note for our fellow americam brethren, when I say fag, I mean ciggies, smokes, cancer sticks...), oh, and the occassional spliff :D

So if you guys know that somewhere in the world there is a culture of people who use the word "fag" to describe homosexuals, why do you keep using that word for something you put in your mouth?

Personally, I would think of something new to call them. :lol:

youcancallmeclaire
08-29-2007, 10:39 PM
To relax, I get a jar of dill pickles. I eat all of them. Later, I eat several slim jims and probably some sour skittles.

The only time I feel truly relaxed is after sex, during a dreamless sleep, or waist deep in an opiate binge.

...the last of which is no longer applicable. Guess I will have to stick with lots and lots of sex.

:)

trish
08-29-2007, 10:39 PM
from morning til early evening i'm gulping down espressos, my drink of choice. in the late afternoon, while i catch up on my professional reading i sip espresso and inevitably fall asleep. in the late evening, while watching the Jon Steward and Steve Colbert, i have two fingers of scotch on ice (JWBL, Glenfidich, or Balvenie). i suppose that makes three poisons, espresso, scotch and television.

Jericho
08-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Reeces Peanutbutter Cups.
Lucky they're hard to get hold of over here :wink:

peggygee
08-29-2007, 11:37 PM
Hmmmm....Thats a VERY good question Peggy. I guess time will tell both of us...lol

8)

Well, we'll keep the stirrups and speculum warm for you just in case. :D

But seriously pre ops are wholeheartedly welcomed also.

Dino Velvet
08-29-2007, 11:45 PM
DiGiorno Ultimate Frozen Pizza
Tito's Tacos
Fatburger
Jack & Coke
Newcastle Ale

Eretria
08-30-2007, 05:07 AM
Sauza Margarita for me!