PDA

View Full Version : eternal -

dreamer
08-29-2007, 02:03 AM
In a swirling world of contradictions ---I smell the shadow ---I taste my sanctuary --I hide and watch --I lurk and tell --my tale

I was given my soul --none the expectant --none the asker ----none the aware ---none the realization ---none the none

I awoke --blind to the sun --crawling --searching --crying for darkness ---thirsty for what I had yet to taste--dying on the inside ---dying to know ---

I am here ---I am loathing all that I am --all that you are --all that we be --together here --thine palace of this blue ---

I have no answers --I have no peace --I have no pulse ---as they claim I should ---I have nothing. ...but a passion --only to breathe --the sanguine --

I saw her --from far far above ---the moonshine --casting my shadow on clouds ---my vision blurred -twisted -everywhere --- focused on only her -- ---

dreamer
09-02-2007, 02:14 AM
I must have lost my mind ---far beyond ---I imagine whispers that she have yet to say ---

far away ---within my reach ---within my grasp -----I pull back -extend my lungs -and breathe her ---a scent .....a taste I .....it brings me back through time unknown ---woodsmoke ---oak --maybe waterfalling ---maybe sand --maybe every ocean ---maybe LIFE ---------I smell her from afar ----I breathe her in -again and again --lost and aware -

blown away --suprised ---in shock I try to gather my strength "shall I --should I --will I ---could I" ---I dare to fly --I descend ----closer ---my insticts gone --my cold empty veins ----pulled in a downward spiral ---these feelings --this urge ---am I being called? ---am I but a victim --of my own existance? ---somehow unnatural -

dreamer
09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
after moments frozen ----I exhale her scents --I erase my thoughts ---and resort back to my intended conquest .......her ---yes --for it is she that stirred me ------but before I am taken back to her impression ---I descend ---fighting her tasted magic ---shaking my thoughts --shaking my emotion --shaking my head --dizzy from new found feelings --

ahhhh the still of the night --supporting my wings ---I fall with control --

dreamer
09-19-2007, 08:24 PM
I remember nothing ---the trees are orange and yellow --decorated for death --amazing ----I "swoop" down over her head ---making a silent breeze -pulling her hair forward -toward my landing --I see her wrap her arms --complaining out loud "shhvv --it's gettin cold" ----ahhh a whisper --that stuns -shuns --runs up and down my spine -----I rest my wings ---leaning upon a fence --and wait -directly in her path's direction ---

dreamer
10-19-2007, 09:11 PM

pot
10-19-2007, 09:28 PM
Very nice............hmmmmm

dreamer
10-23-2007, 01:16 AM
breathing in the shadows of a willow's rain ----my nerves --my heart -I am stone ---frozen ---paralized ----anticipating her path -----

I hear her and see her from the corner of my eye --and melt --

she is wonderful --she is moonlight --she is evrey answer --every question l --full of wonder --an image -beyond historic ---------making me clench my teeth --and cross all stars ---

immobile --I stagger toward the light she steals from the lunar sky --
--