PDA

View Full Version : Star attitude in reverse

slinky
08-28-2007, 10:44 AM
I've been back in the party scene after a number of years out and after a few weeks have noticed something interesting. You might think that the "stars" would have an "attitude" and the bar girls who've been hanging out tricking for ........ well, some of them be grandmas......... would be more friendly. Turns out it's just the opposite, at least lately. I've found the stars (like this week Jasmine Lee) were very friendly and outgoing and "making nice" if you politely approached, and the bar girls acted as if you were Claude Rains.

RawNY
08-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Very well put, Daniel. I think part of the issue is that the "stars" have been able to put some money in the bank and when they "hang out" they can relax and ejoy themselves and the company of others. Working girls have to hustle and if you are not interested resent your wasting their time. Nothing like the look on the face of some girl at Vapor or other venues when she realized that you are just window shopping and wil not even try on the merchandise. Sort of like a fucking saleman working on commission.