PDA

View Full Version : Back from LA... pic collectors get ready!!

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:17 AM
so just got back from LA... it was a fucking blast! didnt do too much except shop lol and a 2 days of filming.... couldnt find a chicken n waffles place but we found a hot dogs and doughnuts off santa monica blvd that was awesome lol.

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:23 AM
more pics

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:27 AM
more stuff

Willie Escalade
08-27-2007, 09:28 AM
I hope you had a great time.

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is on Gower near Sunset in Hollywood by the way.

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:29 AM
any way so theres some pics from my trip to LA... hi to everyone that saw me out there and said hi... hi to KTLA for having me on and hi to the bitch on CL still using my pics in her hooker ads... keep wishing you were me. more pics to come when i get the film tomorrow.

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I hope you had a great time.

Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles is on Gower near Sunset in Hollywood by the way.

thnx ill check it out when i go back... i told my hot producer about it and he laughed and said "yeah roscos is the shit" .... and seriously... someone needs to tell the beverly center to step it up bc they were lacking in shops even tho i spent about 3k total.... or at least my mom and stylist did... hey it was my birthday afterall. ;)

Willie Escalade
08-27-2007, 10:09 AM
thnx ill check it out when i go back... i told my hot producer about it and he laughed and said "yeah roscos is the shit" .... and seriously... someone needs to tell the beverly center to step it up bc they were lacking in shops even tho i spent about 3k total.... or at least my mom and stylist did... hey it was my birthday afterall. ;)
Next time go down to Orange County and check out South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa; they put the Beverly Center to shame. That's a mall!

ARMANIXXX
08-27-2007, 11:12 AM
so just got back from LA... it was a fucking blast! didnt do too much except shop lol and a 2 days of filming.... couldnt find a chicken n waffles place but we found a hot dogs and doughnuts off santa monica blvd that was awesome lol.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Hot Dogs?

Was it PINKS?

Its 1 of those places you should go to at least once. I'm not really a hot dog eater so once was enough for me.....but it was cool though.

And I thought everyone knew about Roscoe's. You DEFINATELY should have went there. The one near Sunset is the one that some "celebs" show up to from time to time.

There's also a buffalo chicken wing spot that is near Pinks. I forget the name, but I saw a "Backstreet Boy" there. I forget which one......one sec...let me Google.
Ahhh...AJ. He's got no talent so who cares. lol

If you are a BBQ fan, I found a place in San Bernardino that is off the hook. I forget the name but I can ask my cousin if you go back and are craving some "the shiznit" beef ribs.

But how did your shooting or audition, or whatever it is.......How did it go?

gottchoo
08-27-2007, 11:31 AM
looking good as always tsntx.

tsntx
08-27-2007, 12:12 PM
But how did your shooting or audition, or whatever it is.......How did it go?

thnx for the tips... well the last thing they asked before i was handed a contract was if i was willing to move out to LA permanently so they could use me full time and not just for this but for other projects... i said yes, for sure, and was handed a contract... however im pretty sure it only released the footage i HAD shot but it did include conditions should my show be picked up... as for the reality show... good news and bad news... bad news is you have to wait til next fall 2008 to see me, however you dont have to pay for an extra cable channel least not a gay based one... i signed w/ bravo who said they would NOT do the show w/o 4 of the original cast mates... im one of the four... so thats awesome... um what else.... idk i had a blast it was a lot of fun and everyone was so nice... asians kept asking for my picture everywhere i went, ktla stopped me at the promenade shopping to interview me, then after that EVERYONE wanted to take pics w/ me, everywhere i went ppl followed me and my mom thought it was so funny she took pics of the crowds asking for my picture/ info... on our way to our terminal in LAX i passed dave navarro who grabbed forearm and forcefully made me turn around and said "hey babe how are you?" in a very friendly way before going "oh wow im so sorry i totally thought you were someone else!" b4 telling me i looked "damn hot" and then had some playboy looking blonde come up to him and give me the evil eye... anywho i cant wait to go back.. oh oh and the weather is simply amazing!! -j

mbf
08-27-2007, 12:49 PM
who is that hawt chick next to you tsntx????

Legend
08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Glad to have you back jennifer,it's cool that you and your mom have a great relationship and that you two had a good time there.It's really admirable that you can think outside of the box if you know what i mean and venture into other positive things.

tsntx
08-27-2007, 02:21 PM
Glad to have you back jennifer,it's cool that you and your mom have a great relationship and that you two had a good time there.It's really admirable that you can think outside of the box if you know what i mean and venture into other positive things.

thnx... much appreciated. my dad joined us for 2 nights and stayed until we left and that was really cool to share the experience w/ him as well... -j

CORVETTEDUDE
08-27-2007, 02:23 PM
Looks like a really good time....Sorry I couldn't have been there with you.

BBaggins06
08-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Congrats on your new show. Glad everything went well Jennifer. Though if those Navarro pics ever hit the media, you could be in another Snoop Dog/Vaniity situation. :) Mahalo

Matt

ottorocket
08-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Was that hot dog shop called "Pinks"?

Mista Bone
08-27-2007, 06:43 PM
Right on Jen...sounds like ya had a blast. Cant wait to see the show.

Deepdarkfucker
08-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Damn you are beautiful!

andyuk
08-27-2007, 07:23 PM
lovely pictures.
makes a change from the norm on here

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Congrats on your new show. Glad everything went well Jennifer. Though if those Navarro pics ever hit the media, you could be in another Snoop Dog/Vaniity situation. :) Mahalo

Matt

lol please there is NO snoop/vaniity or chingy/ vaniity story... she wishes... as for pics w/ dave all theyll look like is dave and playboy bunny talk to unidentified model lol -j

tsntx
08-27-2007, 09:40 PM
i dont think it was called pinks i think it was just called hot dogs n doughnuts -j

andyuk
08-27-2007, 10:02 PM
can i ask a silly question.
what show were you on before?
being in the uk,i had not heard of you,but looking at some posts i take it you have been on tv before?

tsntx
08-27-2007, 10:35 PM
being in the uk,i had not heard of you,but looking at some posts i take it you have been on tv before?

a few times but to my knowledge nothing thats aired in the UK -j

alwaysforyou
08-27-2007, 10:41 PM
do you intend on coming out to NYC to visit?

Nikka
08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
lovely pics thanks for sharing :)

andyuk
08-28-2007, 12:00 AM

a few times but to my knowledge nothing thats aired in the UK -j

cool
well you may go global,one day :D

gjamestgirlfan
08-28-2007, 01:18 AM
You look really beautiful i bet your a lot of fun to travel around with, i love travelling just got back 2 weeks ago from 3 months away, 2 months in australia and one in Thailand, do you like to travel around the world tsntx (what is your actual name ?) i think your seriousally drop dead gorgeous, i hope to hear back from you if you have time, also if you ever come to uk i volunteer to look after you and give you tour around, or europe and i will meet you there hehe. lov gaz x

TheGuard
08-28-2007, 02:06 AM
Sounds like a blast, I may be transferring out to LA myself soon.

tsntx
08-28-2007, 07:43 AM
some fun pics w/ lady bunny... my flight was moved to a later time so i just wore what i wanted to wear out on the plane so i could make her party... it was fun and i got some cute pics -j

Legend
08-28-2007, 09:48 AM

thnx... much appreciated. my dad joined us for 2 nights and stayed until we left and that was really cool to share the experience w/ him as well... -j

That's pretty awesome,it must be pretty cool to have both of your parents supporting you in whatever you do.

tsntx
08-28-2007, 10:01 AM
That's pretty awesome,it must be pretty cool to have both of your parents supporting you in whatever you do.

it doesnt suck... my whole family is supportive and pretty much always has been -j

nwb
08-29-2007, 01:41 PM
Looks like you had a great time. I like especially your santa monica pier pic...

tsntx
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Looks like you had a great time. I like especially your santa monica pier pic...

i really did! i dont think i nailed the audition but its ok... i still signed w/ the bravo network -j

peggygee
08-29-2007, 03:38 PM

i dont think i nailed the audition but its ok... i still signed w/ the bravo network -j

Jen, I'm so happy to hear that everything went well. It's great that you
signed with Bravo, they're a great network, and have a lot of cool and
innovative programming.

I'm sorry that you didn't get to go Roscoe's, perhaps next time.

And yeah your Mom looks like a really cool person, maybe it's the smile,
guess the 'apple doesn't fall too far from the tree'. :wink:

tsntx
08-30-2007, 12:19 AM
ty peggy... my producer said hed take me next time lol

stillies77
08-30-2007, 01:38 AM
WOO

Eretria
08-30-2007, 05:05 AM
Great pics, Jen. Brings back good memories of Cali. Hope everything goes well on your show!

andyuk
08-30-2007, 05:08 AM

i really did! i dont think i nailed the audition but its ok... i still signed w/ the bravo network -j
hey
we get bravo here,
so maybe we will see you on uk tv :)

goldensamba
08-30-2007, 06:20 AM
s... couldnt find a chicken n waffles place but we found a hot dogs and doughnuts off santa monica blvd that was awesome lol.

How on earth did you miss finding Roscoe's? http://www.roscoeschickenandwaffles.com/

Next time you come drop me a line and I'll give you the non-tourist tour of Southern Cal.

MrMurdock
08-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Nice pics Jen, and congrats on getting signed with Bravo...proves they get all the good shows (well, except that Welcome to the Parker snorefest)

PatrickFromNYC
09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
Congratulations Jennifer and thank you for sharing your pictures. I've always enjoyed your spirited posts and wish you the best of luck!!

Solitary Brother
09-01-2007, 08:06 PM
Nice going kid...........

tsntx
09-01-2007, 09:28 PM
thnx u guys

Frank Z
09-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Awesome pics girl ! Haven't said it before, but you totally rock ! A shame that I am married happily....

:wink: :oops:

bat1
03-11-2008, 04:18 PM
So what are you fliming in? did you get a chance to see Giffith park?
Looking good I must say 8)