PDA

View Full Version : hi

V240 Goddess
08-27-2007, 07:13 AM
hi i'm new just registered and thought i'd say hi. Is there anyone here from Canada?

holla
08-27-2007, 07:41 AM
yes :roll:

Chaotic
08-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Right here! 8)

V240 Goddess
08-27-2007, 08:20 AM
cool. How long have you been going through the change? and where are you in Canada? I'm in B.C. For those that don't know its the province just to the east of Alaska.

chefmike
08-27-2007, 08:52 AM
We let Canadians in here? No wonder this board is going to hell in a handbasket!

What next? Mexicans?

Rockford
08-27-2007, 09:30 AM
I'm in BC, too. Vancouver, to be exact. Welcome to the board.

alphanumeric
08-27-2007, 10:05 AM
welcome I'm in bc too.

Chaotic
08-27-2007, 11:52 AM
cool. How long have you been going through the change? and where are you in Canada? I'm in B.C. For those that don't know its the province just to the east of Alaska.

Alberta here, right next door to ya! I'm not TG, so the last time I went through "the change" was puberty. If you were addressing me, that is. If not, then disregard the "puberty" part. Welcome aboard! ;)

Coroner
08-27-2007, 12:06 PM

Alberta here, right next door to ya! I'm not TG, so the last time I went through "the change" was puberty. If you were addressing me, that is. If not, then disregard the "puberty" part. Welcome aboard! ;)

:lol:

Hey dude, you somehow look like David Lee Roth.

Damn, hope itīs not WMC hiding behind the "Goddess"

Chaotic
08-27-2007, 12:47 PM

With a better hair line. ;) I get that one alot, CC DeVille's another one.

I guess we'll know if the Politics and Religion boards start getting bizarre again, won't we? I doubt it; but if it is, just keep kicking his ass until he gets chased off again. It worked last time! :lol:

Coroner
08-27-2007, 11:51 PM

I guess we'll know if the Politics and Religion boards start getting bizarre again, won't we? I doubt it; but if it is, just keep kicking his ass until he gets chased off again. It worked last time! :lol:

If someone posts a comment like "I like to be topped by men", suspicions will awake :lol:

Nikka
08-28-2007, 12:40 AM
hello hello :)

Chaotic
08-28-2007, 05:04 AM

If someone posts a comment like "I like to be topped by men", suspicions will awake :lol:

Might warrant one of these, now wouldn't it? :lol: