PDA

View Full Version : Another interesting poll !!!

TheOne1
08-27-2007, 07:06 AM
what about

c) siamese twins, one is a hot fishie, and the other side is a m2f trans?

mbf
08-27-2007, 01:08 PM
silvester, please!

whatever they give you, take less!!!!

tsntx
08-27-2007, 02:17 PM
silvester, please!

whatever they give you, take less!!!!

or overdose altogether and finish the job you failed at in your santa monica home the other day :roll:

Master_A
08-28-2007, 11:36 AM
isnt option a just a gg with a strap on?.

peggygee
08-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Quite the existential question you have there, but I think
I understand it. Basically you have described a FTM, and
a MTF transsexual.

Though you directed it to the guys, I am trying to get my
head around it as a post op.

And I am also attempting to process if meeting such a person
for a possible relationship would be problematic.

As I am bisexual, in the two described instances I don't think
it would be an issue.

tsntx
08-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Both looked exactly the same in appearance, apart from between the legs.

if that were true the only SMART answer is to go w/ the TS... as long as shes not going to go FURTHER in her transition... the GG is still transitioning and for w/e fucked up reason she still appears female but has already gotten her non functioning cock due to SRS... she will eventually change the rest of her body to match her new useless male genitalia... all you guys out there looking for women would be stupid to pick the GG... the TS is the only one of the 2 that matches yalls so called requirements.... functioning cock, looks female etc etc -j :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Legend
08-28-2007, 11:43 PM
Funny how you use the word "interesting" all your illrelevant polls are equal to asking which color is better pink or blue.

62des
08-29-2007, 02:47 AM
Your polls suck. Giving these crappy options. I'd kill myself.

dreamer
08-29-2007, 02:48 AM
Your polls suck. Giving these crappy options. I'd kill myself.

I'll say ---

ezed
08-29-2007, 07:00 AM
Guys, let's say you was head over heels about 2 girls in your life, but they both fell into these 2 categories, which would you choose???

A) Very attractive GG, who identified as a man, and wanted SRS to give her a cock, but she still looked like a GG, but the cock was man-made.

B) Genetic male, who identified as a GG, and when dolled up, looks just as good as the GG above in option (A), but has a man-made pussy.

Okay, I'm game. I need more info to vote properly.

What color hair and eyes are A and B. Give me a twenty page disertation of their conversations over the last 20 days. Do they smoke. Do they drink? Have they killed anyone? Are they good in bed?

What do they like to watch on TV? What are they allergic to. Do they like piss or scat. Are they a Yankees or Red Sox fan. DO THEY LIKE MEXICAN FOOD!

Will they bitch about leaving the toilet seat up.

All critical questions, not addressed in stupid polls.

Stop these polls they are useless, as the Russians previously surmised.