PDA

View Full Version : Finally back online- kind of......

LG
08-27-2007, 02:15 AM
I'm still away, but I've finally found a place where I can have a PC to my own. It's been a hectic summer- not much of a holiday. My London trip has ended up more of a chore than a holiday and I won't have any time to get out and meet anyone.

I've missed the banter here, the humour, the pretty girls who hang around. I probably missed a whole lot of fun. Anyone want to fill me in?

I'll try and log in once or twice a day for the next few days. After that, I'll be back at my own PC.

All the best

LG

Rogers
08-27-2007, 03:44 AM
Hey, LG. Sorry to hear you're holiday has not gone to plan. Is it still raining in England? At least you're not in Greece. Things seem to have been pretty quiet here, but I'm probably not the best to comment on that. I think someone got banned for having multiple accounts, then posted again using a new handle called, "igotbanned", only to be promptly banned again. Aside from that, the following thread was pretty funny:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23635&highlight=hondarobot
Heh.

Felicia Katt
08-27-2007, 03:53 AM
I've missed the banter here, the humour, the pretty girls who hang around. I probably missed a whole lot of fun. Anyone want to fill me in?

LG
always with the sexual propositions!!! did you spell whole wrong?? LOL

welcome back

meow

FK

hondarobot
08-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Welcome back to Hotel HA, LG. It's been business as usual around here as far as I've seen, but you'll want to stop at the front desk for some towels.

I'm just saying.

:P

trish
08-27-2007, 04:22 AM
hello LG, we miss you.

Quinn
08-27-2007, 04:24 AM
Welcome back, LG.

-Quinn

Chaotic
08-27-2007, 05:18 AM
I'm still away, but I've finally found a place where I can have a PC to my own. It's been a hectic summer- not much of a holiday. My London trip has ended up more of a chore than a holiday and I won't have any time to get out and meet anyone.

I'll try and log in once or twice a day for the next few days. After that, I'll be back at my own PC.

All the best

LG

My pleasure to fill you in!

Everyone owns a flying car...
All food comes in pill form....
And the entire world is ruled by DAMN DIRTY APES!! :shock:

All kidding aside, man, welcome back! Hasn't been the same without you. 8)

Jericho
08-27-2007, 05:59 AM

OoooErrr, missus! :shock: :lol:

welcome back, traveller!

ezed
08-27-2007, 06:12 AM
Hi LG, bye LG. See ya soon :wink:

Chaotic
08-27-2007, 07:14 AM

OoooErrr, missus! :shock: :lol:

welcome back, traveller!

Walked right into that one, didn't I? :lol: :lol:

tsntx
08-27-2007, 08:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMmrOo_5iw

hwbs
08-27-2007, 08:54 AM
hmmm was wondering where u have been...welcome back

CORVETTEDUDE
08-27-2007, 02:35 PM
LG....How soon can we expect the "What I Did On My Summer Vacation" thread?

LG
08-28-2007, 02:44 AM
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

I'm not home yet- actually in London, where the weather is perfect- I was at the park yesterday. The Carnival in Notting Hill has finally ended and the revellers have gone home. Tomorrow all the tube services should run as normal.

I'm leaving in a couple of days. I only had time to meet a couple of friends and family here, and sadly no time to contact anyone from HA. Maybe next time, hopefully.

Anyway, I missed you all. I'll try and catch up in the next few days .

take care

LG

By the way, is there a new chatroom?

ezed
08-28-2007, 07:38 AM
Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

I'm not home yet- actually in London, where the weather is perfect- I was at the park yesterday. The Carnival in Notting Hill has finally ended and the revellers have gone home. Tomorrow all the tube services should run as normal.

I'm leaving in a couple of days. I only had time to meet a couple of friends and family here, and sadly no time to contact anyone from HA. Maybe next time, hopefully.

Anyway, I missed you all. I'll try and catch up in the next few days .

take care

LG

By the way, is there a new chatroom?

What the fuck are ya doing LG, typing messages from under the covers with a flash light in your mouth. Don't worry we'll all be here. Except for "tetsuo" whoever the fuck he was. We hardly knew him. But he's gone. Last seen foaming at the mouth, agonizing when the computer made a loud noise and slamming the keyboard.

See ya when ya get back. :)

peggygee
08-28-2007, 10:31 PM
Glad to see you back. :wink:

Oh, and expect something
long overdue.

LG
08-31-2007, 01:40 AM
Okay...I'm finally back at my desk typing on my trusty old laptop in the wee hours of the morning. Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

So...is there a new chatroom?

And did I miss anything else?

And who's tetsuo?

Come on, people, work with me here! Do I have to trawl through 50 pages of new topics?

ezed
08-31-2007, 05:29 AM
Okay...I'm finally back at my desk typing on my trusty old laptop in the wee hours of the morning. Thank you all for the warm welcome. It's good to be back.

And who's tetsuo?

Come on, people, work with me here! Do I have to trawl through 50 pages of new topics?

Yeah there's one on gabby.com that Hara set up. http://68692484.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

tetsuo - see sorry thread. back with another name. It's like slap fighting with an armless man.

good to have you back.

jsroland
08-31-2007, 06:37 AM

And who's tetsuo?

Yeah there's one on gabby.com that Hara set up. http://68692484.gabbly.com/gabbly/cw.jsp?e=1&t=http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=1'

tetsuo - see sorry thread. back with another name. It's like slap fighting with an armless man.

good to have you back.Hmmm so is that what you do for shits and giggles? im sure the armless man wins all the time huh tiny?

ezed
09-01-2007, 06:58 AM
That's him LG. Forgot the new name.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
09-01-2007, 07:34 AM
Welcome back luc! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

jsroland
09-01-2007, 08:06 AM
That's him LG. Forgot the new name.New name and a new person. Hello LG :lol: