PDA

View Full Version : Shameless self promotion WENDYS WILD SHEMALES READY TO GO

WendyWilliams
03-31-2005, 04:57 AM
Ok Finally LOL after of year of sweat and tears and money I finally have Wendys Wild Shemales and Wendys Home Adventures ready for preorder, shipping will go out on April Monday the 11th. If anyone from HA orders a video please in the comment put SEEN ON HA and for every video order I will make a donation to HA for help with their hosting, etcc for keeping the board going on a POSITIVE note.

Least I can do.

To order Wendys Home Adventures $32.99
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/javanof.asp?MerchantID=60920&ProductID=2160314

To Order Wendys Wild Shemales $32.99
http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/javanof.asp?MerchantID=60920&ProductID=2160276

evil_twin
03-31-2005, 06:48 AM
Congratulations
good looking products
will it also be in the stores?

WendyWilliams
03-31-2005, 07:01 AM
Lets hope, Im still looking for a distrubutor as of now I have networked with alot of stores locally and a few contacts from the Avn Expo who have bought copies so we will see what all I can do to get it out,,,,,,,,,They will be on aebn in about a month and a few other online places.

Ill keep you updated
Wendy

Big T
03-31-2005, 08:16 AM
ah man, when you said you had Angel Eyez, I thought you meant this chick...

http://www.fobpro.com/photos/avn0504/full/avn0504f1549.jpg

oh well you're in it...good enough

Vicki Richter
03-31-2005, 08:56 AM
Welcome back Wendy. It's nice to have such a nice healthy forum.

satisfactiondeliverd
03-31-2005, 04:09 PM
Wendy so super fine body is tight face beautiful and all around sexy. You too are on my wall here in Afghanistan. Love ya sexy

WendyWilliams
03-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Thank You for the kind comments, now If I can try and get Danielle and Vicki to take a trip to Miami and shoot for my series that would be GREAT, not sure I could afford them but I would sure try and scheme something (flight, hotel, content exchange, money, men, LOL) Anyhow I am leaving tomorrow for my April tour: GreenBay, LA, Phoenix, Vegas, Cincinnati, DC, Charolette (sp), and Johnson City SHEW Im already tired and jet lagged.

Well back to work and see you guys soon
Wendy

cruiser
04-01-2005, 06:57 AM
Good luck, Wendy!

WendyWilliams
04-03-2005, 01:50 AM
Thanks,,,,more to come with some new stuff Im working on too.

Hugs
Wendy

lmw222001
04-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Wendy Is Hot, Very Cool And A Very Classy Lady
:D

WendyWilliams
04-04-2005, 04:36 AM
Aww thank you again and I hope you guys take time to order one of the videos!

Lix
Wendy

WendyWilliams
04-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Ok Im shooting Wild Shemales 2 and was wondering what tgirls or scenes would you guys like too see??
So far I shot Kourtney from Texas, so who would make you want to buy the video?

wendy

evil_twin
04-10-2005, 04:48 AM
Ok Im shooting Wild Shemales 2 and was wondering what tgirls or scenes would you guys like too see??

wendy

Holly(Big deformed breasts), Lisa Kage and Kim(from NY) in a hardcore boy/girl scene.
All 3 of them must play the submissive/bottom role.
Do that and I'll buy 100,000,000 copies.

blckhaze
04-10-2005, 06:16 AM
1) kim(aka eleKtra) and guy, top and bottom
2) you and gia or joanna dominate some poor guy
3) an undiscovered or underpublisized hot t-girl

WendyWilliams
05-03-2005, 03:15 AM
I am happy to announce that Joanna has graciously decided to help me polish my series and put me under her label. I dont want to spill all the beans just yet but let me say that for those who waited to get a copy of Wendys Wild Shemales will be even more pleased at what Joanna and I will be adding to the video as well as for the future releases of the series, Ill keep everyone updated as usual.

Hugs
Wendy

el hermano
05-04-2005, 10:59 PM

wendy
Wow. I have too much to say.

Talk to some of the South Florida girls. We have beautiful girls here and the only site that seems to really take advantage is Tranny Surprise.

You're from here and so are they, so I imagine you could save a bundle on travel?

I've been looking at all of you through Eros-Miami and esexaction.com for years but I've never had the guts to take the dive.

I love looking at Raquel, Courtney, and Janira through eros. Salome, too.
I'm amazed at how good Janira is looking these days.
Natassia Dreams.
Jessica, from Coconut Grove.
Brooke. She's not on Eros, anymore, though.

You and TS Sara from Ft Laud are super cute. Get her.
So is Onjulic but I think she's gone.
You should be in all/most of your videos/ scenes. You look great.

Avoid girls who don't speak a lick of english. Avoid girls with dumb gangster tattoos (like tweety with dollar signs or some shit like that)

Finally, let me go and watch you guys film. Could you imagine?
"Who is this guy and why is he jerking off?"

This actually leads me to a question: Are the South Florida girls friends? You and Tonya and Ivana Diamonds ever go for a beer?