PDA

View Full Version : Any idea who this ladyboy is?

ah_hup
08-25-2007, 09:11 AM
i guess she's from ladyboyladyboy.com and her name is Cin but i can't seem to find any more pics of her. anybody knows who or what her actual name is? i need to do a google search for her. :twisted: :twisted:

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b46de0008a.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/3b6e171b2d.jpg (http://www.freeimagehosting.net/)

Lady Angela
08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
edit.

Mac_Hine
08-25-2007, 01:30 PM
That is a boy not a ladyboy.
He would need women's breasts, facial feminization surgery, much more time on female hormones, etc. before you could refer to him as a her.
Most men who like ladyboys wouldn't care for him I'm sure. They like transexual women, not little femmy teenaged boys like he is.
Shut up.

Mac_Hine
08-25-2007, 01:41 PM
These were in the May ladyboy-ladyboy update, that's all I could find. Cute butthole. :o

http://www.grooby.com/promo/LB/cin1030.jpg

http://www.grooby.com/promo/LB/cin1063.jpg

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 11:38 AM
edit.

Mac_Hine
08-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Pk, the same to you. You shut up. Others have a right to their opinion.
If you don't agree, state your opinion without being rude or immature to others.

He may eventually be a beautiful she.
He is not feminized enough yet to be attractive to most men who like transexual women or genetic women.
His body especially is not yet feminine, no women's breasts, no women's hips.
He is a teenaged boy in makeup, not a ladyboy.
He has a ways to go before he is a she.
Shut up.

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 11:58 AM
edit.

GroobySteven
08-26-2007, 12:30 PM
That is a boy not a ladyboy.
He would need women's breasts, facial feminization surgery, much more time on female hormones, etc. before you could refer to him as a her.
Most men who like ladyboys wouldn't care for him I'm sure. They like transexual women, not little femmy teenaged boys like he is.

Just who the fuck are you to make comments about other girls?

She would not need breasts, or FFS or hormones - and probably look a lot more passable than you.
Stay out of these postings or shut the fuck up, if you've nothing better to say you dozy cunt.
seanchai

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 12:47 PM
edit.

GroobySteven
08-26-2007, 01:46 PM
Nobody asked your opinion - so shut the fuck up up. Your obviously some self-righteous CUNT - so stay out of postings unless your opinion is asked for. This individual asked for information pertaining to this specific ladyboy. You obviously know nothing about HER.

If your so insecure that you feel the need to put others down, then feel free to post your images here. Be sure you specifically ask for opinions on them, as most wouldn't be so rude or low-class just to offer them to raise their own agenda's and egos.

I have 2257 on every model we have on our companies websites - if you want to continue slanderous comments, I'd be happy to meet you legally after I request your banning from this board.

seanchai

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 02:15 PM
I asked a question, not slander.
This seems like a reputable website.
And you are correct when you state that I don't know that particular person.

I wasn't putting him down.
You are getting too defensive.
And can't you express yourself without the juvenile swear words?

It wasn't my intention on causing trouble.
Since I seem to be upsetting people, I edited my posts on this thread.
If I would have known people would get so defensive about an opinion, I would have never wrote it.

I just stated the obvious, that she is early in her transition from male to female.

I have read other opinions on this website, both negative and postive comments on the ladyboys, some harsher than anything I wrote.
I stated an opinion that she doesn't yet have women's breasts, women's hips, etc., that is all I did.
Like I stated, I wish the person well.

And I have a life other than transexual boards.
I just started writing on this website recently. Unlike some people who spend alot of time on messageboards, I don't write that often on computer messageboards. It is fun to write on messageboards once in a while, but I have better things to do.
If you read through my posts, they have been very respectful to others on the boards. A few opinions expressed, but no putdowns and no juvenile language.
I don't know why they would want to ban me for stating an opinion, but if they do, they do.

Mac_Hine
08-26-2007, 04:16 PM
This seems like a reputable website.
And you are correct when you state that I don't know that particular person.

I wasn't putting him down.
You are getting too defensive.
And can't you express yourself without the juvenile swear words?

It wasn't my intention on causing trouble.
Since I seem to be upsetting people, I edited my posts on this thread.
If I would have known people would get so defensive about an opinion, I would have never wrote it.

I just stated the obvious, that she is early in her transition from male to female.

I have read other opinions on this website, both negative and postive comments on the ladyboys, some harsher than anything I wrote.
I stated an opinion that she doesn't yet have women's breasts, women's hips, etc., that is all I did.
Like I stated, I wish the person well.

And I have a life other than transexual boards.
I just started writing on this website recently. Unlike some people who spend alot of time on messageboards, I don't write that often on computer messageboards. It is fun to write on messageboards once in a while, but I have better things to do.
If you read through my posts, they have been very respectful to others on the boards. A few opinions expressed, but no putdowns and no juvenile language.
I don't know why they would want to ban me for stating an opinion, but if they do, they do.
You're either some troll trying to stir shit or you're a fat tub of goo who is trying to prove to "her"self that "she" looks more feminine that this particular ladyboy. Either way, shut up.

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 04:21 PM
No I am not a troll, and I am 5'11", 130 lbs., more on the slender side of things.

But I prefer not to argue with people. Like I stated, if I had known people would get so defensive, I wouldn't have written what I did.
At any rate, this is little internet chat is getting redundant and juvenile. I've got other things to do.

Mac_Hine
08-26-2007, 04:26 PM
No I am not a troll, and I am 5'11", 130 lbs., more on the slender side of things.

But I prefer not to argue with people. Like I stated, if I had known people would get so defensive, I wouldn't have written what I did.
Sure you are, tubby. Everyone has different tastes, some like a more boyish ladyboy. And I'm sure one day you'll find someone to appreciate your fat hairy gunt.

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 04:30 PM
lol!

Believe what you like.

And suit yourself.

Mac_Hine
08-26-2007, 04:33 PM
Don't you have better things to do, like shaving your asshole, for example.

andyuk
08-26-2007, 07:26 PM
that looks what they call a crossdresser to me or am i wrong?

rafepix
08-26-2007, 09:13 PM
Hey Angela,

I'm curious about you. A/S/L etc. Do you have a profile anywhere?

By the way I agree with you about that ladyboy, she is more of a femboy I'd say. Thing is, some of us like those types. When you first get into the scene you are looking for the most feminine. I think it has something to do with being in denial about being gay. But then once you embrace it, you think hey, these ones are cute too. Who knows maybe in a few years I'll be a full on leather fag, ha ha.

GroobySteven
08-26-2007, 09:44 PM

Sure you edited your bullshit out - especially questioning the age of the model, which is not only slanderous but dangerous to this website.

As I stated, whether this model is a crossdresser, ladyboy or whatever terminology or label to be put on her - nobody asked for that or for you to jump in with you snide "gay" comments.

Perhaps you better concentrate on that so called life, off the boards? Seems like you've some issues you need to fix there.
seanchai

Lady Angela
08-26-2007, 10:58 PM
My man is a lawyer. I know about law, I know what slanderous is. It is not dangerous or slanderous to ask people if they know what someone's age is.
If I had written something like I had proof of something that wasn't true, that could possibly be construded as dangerous or slanderous.
But that is not what I wrote, and I wouldn't write that.
As I mentioned, this website seems reputable.
And as I mentioned, read through my posts if you like. They have been respectful, to the people on the board and the website.
And my issues have been fixed just fine.

I understand however that it would have been better not to express my opinion on this thread about her state of transition. So my apologies to the writer of this thread. It wasn't the proper thread for such a post.
Now with my apology, perhaps the dissension on this thread is settled.