PDA

View Full Version : TS-SEDUCTION.COM

MiaIsabella1985
08-25-2007, 03:45 AM
TS-SEDUCTION.COM: See Jessica, Danielle Foxxx, Gia Darling and now
MIA ISABELLA ! ! !

Hey guys,

This is Mia Isabella giving you an update on my week here in San Francisco. i just finished rapping up my shoot here with Kink.com owners of TS seduction.com. My first shoot was on Wedns. and today is now Fri. which was my last shoot. You guys are gonna fuckin love it, I mean wardrobe had me rocking a long latex gown that was so tight they had to cover me in lube just to get me in it! ! ! The scenes are smoking hot . . . I dont wanna gve anything away just the info that it will be out Sept 25 when I will be in Paris so I hope you guys check it out. This was my first hardcore shoot since
T Girls 3 from Anabolic and it rocked and I even tasted a little cock! ! ! A first for me on Camera so I hope you love it. Thursday they had a pro dom come in and teach me techniques on using toys properly wihout "hurting" anyone . . . as If my own toy wouldnt hurt ! lol The staff was awesome as they flew me to and from my destinations of choice, housed me in a beautifull private and upscale loft and covered all of my exspenses and paid pretty darn well. For a company thats new at shooting TS they have most definitly raised the bar for any prospective company I will ever decide to work with! ! ! They are hoping to get the pleasure of Miss Allanah Starrs appearance if they can fit in her busy schedule and want to possibly shoot the 2 of us together- WHAT MORE CAN YOU GUYS ASK FOR?

GIRLS: If your looking for a company to shoot for that will treat you right they are definitly the ones to contact!!! I even had my own makeup artist and stylist! ! !

Nikka
08-25-2007, 03:57 AM
nice dress!!!

TopHeavyCutie
08-25-2007, 04:01 AM
I dunno about the shoes though.......

but I'm just picky....lol

Tranny 411
08-25-2007, 08:29 PM
Hilarious :lol: Money, money, money.....oh my God, she tasted a cock :idea: Heaven forbid :roll: they had her lookin like a glazed donut.

Egomaniacs Anonymous is here for u :thumbsdown

LAGent4ts
08-25-2007, 08:58 PM
Ms. Isabella and her twin sister Mimi appear to be in So Cal and prompted the following item on CL
Recommendation - m4t - t4m
Reply to: pers-405388418@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-08-24, 6:58PM PDT
AVOID Mimi and Mia Isabella
Unless you like to get caught in a bidding SCAM!
BEWARE!

BOTH her eros ads are running next to each other on Eros. Will the real Slim Shadey Please Stand Up

RogerUK
08-25-2007, 09:59 PM
I saw her in the UK this summer. Paid US700. She is a Bloody Bitch. Told me I was paying for time in her presence. she just taunts and teases.
the camilla of TVs. VB she is not but thinks she is even with hair

MiaIsabella1985
09-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Thats very funny, because If I remember correctly and I would since I am the real slim shady, although I advertised in Europe I actually didnt see not one client because I fell in love with everyone of the 6 countries I visited and had no time to see everything I wanted to see and do everything I wanted to or even get over my hang over from partying so hard every day to even see a client. Lying is such a cheap way to go about hurting some ones feelings- ps I really couldnt give a shit. Although I do sometimes advertise I rarely work unless I feel a person is right for me and our experience can be more than a wham bam thank ya ma'am situation. I value quality over quantity and that is why I have a couple really good friends who take care of my needs and believe in my ambitions and back me for the things I desire. And when I do actaully visit with clients . . . trust me there is no way one would say in all honesty that anything about me is mundane.

PS TSSeduction.com Sept 25 updated with my new video

TsJennifer
09-19-2007, 01:31 AM
TS-SEDUCTION.COM: See Jessica, Danielle Foxxx, Gia Darling and now
MIA ISABELLA ! ! !

Hey guys,

This is Mia Isabella giving you an update on my week here in San Francisco. i just finished rapping up my shoot here with Kink.com owners of TS seduction.com. My first shoot was on Wedns. and today is now Fri. which was my last shoot. You guys are gonna fuckin love it, I mean wardrobe had me rocking a long latex gown that was so tight they had to cover me in lube just to get me in it! ! ! The scenes are smoking hot . . . I dont wanna gve anything away just the info that it will be out Sept 25 when I will be in Paris so I hope you guys check it out. This was my first hardcore shoot since
T Girls 3 from Anabolic and it rocked and I even tasted a little cock! ! ! A first for me on Camera so I hope you love it. Thursday they had a pro dom come in and teach me techniques on using toys properly wihout "hurting" anyone . . . as If my own toy wouldnt hurt ! lol The staff was awesome as they flew me to and from my destinations of choice, housed me in a beautifull private and upscale loft and covered all of my exspenses and paid pretty darn well. For a company thats new at shooting TS they have most definitly raised the bar for any prospective company I will ever decide to work with! ! ! They are hoping to get the pleasure of Miss Allanah Starrs appearance if they can fit in her busy schedule and want to possibly shoot the 2 of us together- WHAT MORE CAN YOU GUYS ASK FOR?

GIRLS: If your looking for a company to shoot for that will treat you right they are definitly the ones to contact!!! I even had my own makeup artist and stylist! ! !

I love the new pic of u. U look stunning! Keep up the great work!

Toro
09-19-2007, 04:32 AM
Thursday they had a pro dom come in and teach me techniques on using toys properly wihout "hurting" anyone . . .

Mia - was that Kim W? I know she works with them. She's cool as hell - close with a girl I know in SF.

RogerUK
09-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Thats very funny, because If I remember correctly and I would since I am the real slim shady, although I advertised in Europe I actually didnt see not one client because I fell in love with everyone of the 6 countries I visited and had no time to see everything I wanted to see and do everything I wanted to or even get over my hang over from partying so hard every day to even see a client. Lying is such a cheap way to go about hurting some ones feelings- ps I really couldnt give a shit. Although I do sometimes advertise I rarely work unless I feel a person is right for me and our experience can be more than a wham bam thank ya ma'am situation. I value quality over quantity and that is why I have a couple really good friends who take care of my needs and believe in my ambitions and back me for the things I desire. And when I do actaully visit with clients . . . trust me there is no way one would say in all honesty that anything about me is mundane.

PS TSSeduction.com Sept 25 updated with my new video

This prat is the most egotistical, vain, nasty, bald faced liar ever.
I should have buggered up his goolies for trying to imitate a human being.
A real plonker.

pb9717
09-19-2007, 11:00 PM
I believe the guy that says you are a nightmare. Don't you even see how you come off in your own text?! if you can't see it, I'll explain it to you. You present yourself as an egomaniac. A self obsessed narcissist. A big dick is nice, but that man chin is really hurting you. Do yourself a favor...shut the fuck up, and try to pretend to be even slightly modest. It will definetely be a step up from the way many envision you now.

qeuqheeg222
09-20-2007, 07:14 AM
see i dont know why everyone responds to her threads...if it is ego mania people should just ignore her boastful,narcissitic self promotion...however you can never shut the "ohh yer so hottt!! bottom thread troll guys...i wonder who the guys are who"take care of the needs" might be....

RogerUK
09-20-2007, 04:52 PM
I looked at kink.com and it is just pervy tosh or as you Americans would say a bunch of perverted trash. Perfect place for mia isabella. sick shit :puke mia

MiaIsabella1985
09-20-2007, 06:10 PM
Please excuse me,

I believe you have misuderstood the tone of my comment. I was simply informing Mr. Rogers here AKA Playfull John AKA the Gaurdian that he is a motherfucking lie because I didnt see any clients while touring the
UK just as I havnt in Paris because my schedule is so full I rarely even have time to eat a full meal.

Mr. Rogers, since you had such a horrible time with me in the "UK where and when did you meet me- location and hotel that is

you would have to remember since you remembered I was so horrible and you knew that I posted here

RogerUK
09-21-2007, 12:13 AM
Covent Garden, now belt up you bloody bitch and don't put off your other
troubles on me. I can see you have done this before. PLONK :roll:

If you want to see what mia is studying go here, then France, then mia isabella

http://europe-ts.com/index.php?main=home&nodisclaimer=1

how do you spell L I A R in America? MIA ISABELLA :twisted:

cockcraver
09-22-2007, 04:12 PM
ts suduction is my fav site...id love to have a role in it

cockcraver
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
mia babe ur a top class tgirl and i love ur work...cant wait to see u in ts seduction. dont be put off the uk by these guys. id pay for ur services any day and i know plenty of other people that would. hope to meet u soon so we could enjoy each other