PDA

View Full Version : How do you unwind?

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Just wondering what ya'll do to put the days stress behind you and relax during the evenings?

lust4ts
08-24-2007, 07:57 AM
Three things. Work out, have sex or jack off. Preferably the second

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:10 AM
A hot bath with lavander green tea bath oil, with a cd of Maria bethania playing,, rose inccense, jasmine diptyque candle ...and let it all dissipate. A lil tip from me to you,, pour some honey into the bath,,, the ultimate recipe.

qeuqheeg222
08-24-2007, 08:12 AM
i've heard milk in the bath is really good for the skin.....see ya at the beach...

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:14 AM
A hot bath with lavander green tea bath oil, with a cd of Maria bethania playing,, rose inccense, jasmine diptyque candle ...and let it all dissipate. A lil tip from me to you,, pour some honey into the bath,,, the ultimate recipe.

Your methods are already making me drift into another plane of conciousness...:sigh:: breath::

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:16 AM
yea, milk baths are very soothing & good for the skin, alot of mothers to be, and after they give birth use milk baths to ease .

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:20 AM

Your methods are already making me drift into another plane of conciousness...:sigh:: breath:: What can i say im your typical ( Libra) I love anything that is spiritual, and peaceful

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:23 AM

Your methods are already making me drift into another plane of conciousness...:sigh:: breath:: What can i say im your typical ( Libra) I love anything that is spiritual, and peaceful

I'm a typical Leo...which is why i need the help...lol

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:24 AM
lol..... help in,,,,,, relaxing,,,.??

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:29 AM
lol..... help in,,,,,, relaxing,,,.??

YES!! haha As you can tell...very stressful week...work is eating me up so i am thinkin' maybe there are some routines others are doing i can try to reduce the stress so i can get more sleep or just focus on positive things. Been doing Yoga and the usual workouts at the gym... Other than that everything else is under control i think...lol

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:32 AM
Ok my guilty pleasure lately has been lighting incense and candles and listening to jazz or trance...and some wine...thats seemed to help but i don't want to turn into an alcoholic or a gay hahaha JK

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:38 AM
`omg please......lol ive never heard of any straight guy turning gay , cause of that.. actually i know a few "straight" guys who do exactlly what you said. The wine part,, i drink a glass of merlot when i relax ,, 1 glass is relax a bottle is a after hour,,,lmaooo

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:43 AM
`omg please......lol ive never heard of any straight guy turning gay , cause of that.. actually i know a few "straight" guys who do exactlly what you said. The wine part,, i drink a glass of merlot when i relax ,, 1 glass is relax a bottle is a after hour,,,lmaooo

I was totally kiddin' hun... Wow..your a whole bottle gal? You must have one of these 400 bottle wine chillers..heh Thank god for BevMo though and wine in the box :p, i could go through a bottle in an hour but not by myself i get too hungry and need snacks with it, and then next thing i know i'm eating a full meal and falling asleep :lol:

JANIRA
08-24-2007, 08:50 AM
noooooooooo, i cant do a bottle, i was saying" 1 glass is to relax,,, a bottle is a an after hour". Im ok with 2 glasses more than that ill be on table god knows doing what.

ottorocket
08-24-2007, 08:53 AM
noooooooooo, i cant do a bottle, i was saying" 1 glass is to relax,,, a bottle is a an after hour". Im ok with 2 glasses more than that ill be on table god knows doing what.

OIC that sounds better...so wanna go wine tasting...lol? Ok i'm derailing my own thread...typical

TJT
08-24-2007, 10:23 AM
Torchin' the homeless and fightin' dogs,just the regular stuff.

Jericho
08-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Torchin' the homeless and fightin' dogs,just the regular stuff.

Misread that as "touchin' the homeless"! :lol:

TheOne1
08-27-2007, 06:57 AM
i donate sperm to banks to relax

qeuqheeg222
08-27-2007, 08:30 AM
what about the beach at night?i go down to the end there-you know where the rocky fishing pier is and go for a swim at night..sometimes the heatlightning is like watching fireworks

Willie Escalade
08-27-2007, 09:35 AM
I browse the net while listening to some slow jams and/or smooth jazz. Some Grover Washington Jr. really calms the nerves.

south ov da border
08-29-2007, 06:32 AM
find it hard to unwind now. Not sure why. Usually some low lighting and iso breathing does it for me...

slinky
08-29-2007, 08:15 AM
find it hard to unwind now. Not sure why. .

I wish I couldn't say "I know how you feel".

steviedresses
08-29-2007, 08:32 AM
How do I get Soul Searching from a topic on 'How do you Unwind?'

I fantasize all the time about being a TG. I cross dress and wear my step daughters underwear ever chance I get. But to 'relax' I put on all my fighting gear and fight 17 year old black belts with lightening fast reflexes. (Needless to say I take a few shots. I love martial arts.) Anyway I 'relax' by

1. Working out
2. Eating
3. Getting drunk and cruising HA!

Fun Times we live in.

Stevie

peggygee
08-29-2007, 04:35 PM
A hot bath with lavander green tea bath oil, with a cd of Maria bethania playing,, .

I browse the net while listening to some slow jams and/or smooth jazz. Some Grover Washington Jr. really calms the nerves.

Listening to music, slow jams, smooth jazz, and / or Gospel are faves.
By the by I have some Maria Bethania on vinyl. I'll have to dig it out.

I have so many interests and hobbies, but reading, writing, photography,
going for a walk, watching tv, surfing the net, and of course a good
masturbation session can be quite soothing.

ezed
08-30-2007, 05:37 AM
Someone gives a quick yank on my dick and I spin like a top.... when I fall to the floor, I say "Whooh"

evilash
08-30-2007, 06:55 AM
Someone gives a quick yank on my dick and I spin like a top.... when I fall to the floor, I say "Whooh"Whoop Whoop Whoop!!! i feel ya playa!!! Yeahyah!!!

Baron Of Hell
08-30-2007, 09:34 AM
I don't unwind. I don't relax. I'm always one step from going over the edge.

But when I use to unwind writing was always good. Meditating was good also. Playing some fighters or fps. A hug or two could always set me straight.

Tail Gunner
08-30-2007, 12:32 PM
A yoga session seems to do the trick for me...:)