PDA

View Full Version : My Story

alphanumeric
08-23-2007, 10:35 AM
(If you are looking for sex sorry.)

Well I was sitting here reading some others stories, and thought maybe I should tell you my simple story. I'm currently in BC Canada and used to live elsewhere in Alberta.
Anyway it all began last year, I had been injured in a work accident, and was drawing workers comp, and the doctors all told me to exercise to get better so I started walking around in my neighbourhood, now where I lived was not the greatest area to begin with, and there was a part of town close by that was a hooker stroll, so I would meander out there, I figure go look at the girls and get a small illicit thrill, and turn around and go back. After awhile I got to know a few of the girls, nothing close, just a hello or a quick proposition from them (which I always turned down) a turnaround and then I would head home.
So one night I was out walking past them when I heard an argument going on ahead, I stopped and listened to see if I should intervene, but it was just some of the girls arguing, about getting ripped off on a drug deal, but it seemed that's all that was happening. so I continued on my way. now one of the girls was a tranny hooker named Deanna. She was very passable and at first I thought she was a GG. I myself thought she was extremely cute, and would stop and talk to her whenever I got the chance. plus I would give her any spare change I had on me at the time, but we were little more than casual aquaintances. Anyways this night she was higher than a kite, and was working it hard doing a stripper poll dance with a parking meter and getting upset she was getting no business. I said my customary hello to her, which she brushed off. I just smiled quietly and went on my way. that night I walked on a little father than I usually do since my strength seemed to be returning.
As I walked back I saw somebody lying in the middle of the street. I just shook my head and continued on, telling myself not to get involved. and I actually maybe made it about 50 feet before I turned around and headed back. The closer I got I saw that it was Deanna! I hurried up to her, and rolled her on her side, having industrial first aid training I quickly checked her over to make sure she hadn't been hit by a car. Nothing was broken and there was no signs of trauma or blood. I flagged down a passerby and he helped me drag her to the sidewalk. he made a comment about "fucking druggie hookers" and continued on his way.
So there I was sitting on the sidewalk, with Deanna's head in my lap. She was still out like a light. I tried rousing her saying her name, but nothing. I didn't have the faintest clue what to do. I couldn't just leave her there. and while I was on the mend I was in no condition to carry her back to my place, and I couldn't hail a cab as I was flat assed broke. So in the end I just sat there my back against the building and made sure she was okay. fortunatly about 45 minutes later an ambulance came by and the EMT's got out. One asked me if she was alright. I told him that there were no obvious signs of trauma and to the best of my knowledge she was simply passed out.
"I know a Quick fix for that", he told me and reached down and gave a vicious squeeze to the bracial nerve under her arm. Well she came to with a start. she had sat up so suddenly she cracked he forehead against my chin. she didn't notice it but I damn near bit my tongue off! and that was pretty much the only thing that kept me from slugging that EMT. Deanna Quickly stumbled to her feet and started swinging at the EMT. He just stepped back and told her to go home and sleep it off. and with that they hopped back in their ambulance and left. So now My head is ringing , my tongue hurts like hell and I'm trying to get Deanna to sit down as she was stumbling around like a drunken sailor. I asked her if she had anywhere to stay. she mumbled yes and stalked off into the night...

End Part One.