PDA

View Full Version : webcam show!! need your help guys and gals...

hungbadboy
08-23-2007, 04:57 AM
hi hungangels and guys!
I need some good advice. I'm thinking of buying a webcam show sometime next week and I don't have any idea which tgirl to choose. I would like my first experience to be as enjoyable as it can be so I need your advice of experience to choose a hot hungangel to invest my precious money, lol.
So I'm thinking of a hot femenine angel, preferibly hung like a horse(any type of hungness is acceptable)cut or uncut, I don't care, great cum shooter too(that would be a plus) and most important, a very very nice girl who will really please me and make my experience unforgettable.
I will appreciatte any advice, maybe someone offering her services, i don't know, I'll appreciate it.

hungbadboy
08-23-2007, 05:53 AM
any advice pleseeeee :(

lust4ts
08-23-2007, 06:08 AM
Go to Imlive.com browse the girls, there are hundreds, join it is free. Look at their pictures and read their reviews from people who have seen there shows i.e Time waster, value for money, sexy as hell, "hung like a horse. Look out for the fake cock pics. Imlive definitely has the best selection including lots of asian chicks who can self suck. Find one that you like the look of with good reviews and is online and knock your self out.

hungbadboy
08-23-2007, 06:15 AM
thanks a lot

Master_A
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
how about saving the money you would piss away get a new nice out fit and go find a real girl.