PDA

View Full Version : Trans Girl Catering......

TopHeavyCutie
08-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Hi boys and gurls!

OK...So I was thinking...( I know, I have large breasts and shouldnt be allowed to think, but anyhoo) Ever since I got my hunangels promotion, my fan base has grown 100 fold! I have more peeps on my messenger(s) than ever! and I absolutely love it. Thank you and many hugs & kisses to all my fans and the OTHER hungangels out there.

There is one question that I routinely get asked a lot. Right after how large is my cock..lol

I often get asked by guys for which whom want a T Girl as a mate,

"How do you cater to a T Girls need?"

There are a LOT of guys and I have even had WOMEN ask, that want to be in a relationship with a TS. and for the most part are ginuinely concerned and would like to do the right thing when it comes to being in a relationship with T Girl.

I have found a lot of guys and gals wanna get it right and give it that all.

So I was thinking maybe or not, If I and/or others should help come up with something that can posted as sticky or something on the the personals board of the forum on how to cater to a T girl?

What do you guys think?

Feedback welcome please.

BeardedOne
08-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Nice post, THC (And congrats on your promotion! :D ).

This comes up a lot (Though not yet so often as the perennial amigay threads) but has a great deal of variety based on the wants, needs, and expectations of the players (Or playas, as it were).

OK...So I was thinking...( I know, I have large breasts and shouldnt be allowed to think, but anyhoo)

But that gives you three brains...FOUR, if you count your 'T'. :wink:

There is one question that I routinely get asked a lot. Right after how large is my cock..lol

Keep them guessing by giving them each a different number. When they trade notes, mayhem will ensue. :lol:

"How do you cater to a T Girls need?"

Personally, I'd call a local service and ask for a nice buffet with open bar. :P

Seriously, wiseass comments aside (I'm being audited at the state and fed levels right now, so I am in an especially wiseass mood these daze), with the exception of some obvious physical and medical diferences/needs, how is it different than any other relationship?

Respect, compassion, companionship? Going dutch at the all-nite diner? What does anyone want from a relationship and how much of it can they truly expect from their chosen partner?

This will be a good read. :popcorn

mbf
08-22-2007, 10:46 PM
how to cater to a tgirls needs?

everyone is different. my advice is, "keep it real" lol !

just dont be an ass, listen to your two-(sometimes three)-legged diamond and talk also. give and take. be open about what you like and dislike. humor helps ;)

use lube. :twisted:

get flowers every now and then.

make her feel WANTED, and NEEDED, but dont get DEPENDENT

TopHeavyCutie
08-22-2007, 10:56 PM
MBF
You are one real kool dude.

I got your back if need be!

MUAH!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox

BeardedOne

Thank you so much for the congrads!

You make me chuckle...lol

BeardedOne
08-23-2007, 12:13 AM
You make me chuckle...lol

Hey, if I have succeeded in nothing else. :D

mikejones
08-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Sticky or not, this is a good idea for a thread topic. I am in a LTR with a Tgirl, but I'm no expert. I think I just got lucky.

Be respectful and give her some attention is my strategy.

BeardedOne
08-23-2007, 01:56 AM
Sticky or not, this is a good idea for a thread topic. I am in a LTR with a Tgirl, but I'm no expert. I think I just got lucky.

Be respectful and give her some attention is my strategy.

This is really all you need to do.

Congrats to you and your LTR. I, and many others, are envious.

TrueBeauty TS
08-23-2007, 03:20 AM
Am I the only one that thought this thread was about a food service???
:?

TopHeavyCutie
08-23-2007, 03:26 AM
lol...True Beauty...

I tried to make the topic headliner catchy as I could to get the most views on it!

Congrads Mike! Take care of her...and she will take care of you forever!

I know I would!

Master_A
08-23-2007, 03:01 PM
how dumb are the people you meet, open your mouth and talk to the girl your into, grew some balls and ask questions, aint that hard.

hotfireman69
08-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Well, personally I would love to find a tg to have a relationship with. Since in my opinion she is a woman, you should treat her as any man would a woman. With respect, admiration, good communication, flowers at unexpected times, phone calls just to say you are thinking of them...just the run of the mill old fashion dating things.....treat them as you would want to be treated!!

Master_A
08-24-2007, 01:30 AM
what the post above means is a REAL MAN, a GENTLEMAN, not man, cos most men treat women like shit.