PDA

View Full Version : Ruined by a GG

surfoc
08-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I have been a tranny chasing cock addict for a few years and have gone down on a lot of the girls who visit Orange County and have ads on Eros.com, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a sexy Filipina divorcee GG nympho who loves my cock and can't get enough, and I've lost my desire for shemales. I've had repeated blood tests and am ok, HIV negative. Just wanted to wish everyone well and I guess there's more for the rest of you.

62des
08-21-2007, 04:08 PM
You say it like its a bad thing?

Vicki Richter
08-21-2007, 05:42 PM
I have been a tranny chasing cock addict for a few years and have gone down on a lot of the girls who visit Orange County and have ads on Eros.com, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a sexy Filipina divorcee GG nympho who loves my cock and can't get enough, and I've lost my desire for shemales. I've had repeated blood tests and am ok, HIV negative. Just wanted to wish everyone well and I guess there's more for the rest of you.

So a GG made you stop craving cock? I don't buy it. She has curbed your addiction. You'll be back.

ELDERGOD
08-21-2007, 05:59 PM
I don't know I guess it could happen. You'll know after while if you really done. I gotta friend who loves to see t girls but when it actully come tiime for him to be with one he gets sick to his stomach. I don't know what to tell him. So any thing is possible.

62des
08-21-2007, 06:59 PM
Pussy is one of the most powerful things on earth. How is this a surprise to yall? I'm starting to think that yall like the dick MORE than the girl! :roll:

TJT
08-21-2007, 09:31 PM
I don't know I guess it could happen. You'll know after while if you really done. I gotta friend who loves to see t girls but when it actully come tiime for him to be with one he gets sick to his stomach. I don't know what to tell him. So any thing is possible.

There's a big difference between fantasizing about something and doing the actual deed,Elder. Some folks can't take that final step.

crayons
08-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Pussy is one of the most powerful things on earth. How is this a surprise to yall? I'm starting to think that yall like the dick MORE than the girl! :roll:

Did it really take you this long to figure that out? :shock:

Coroner
08-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Look, the reborn Christians got new ideas.

62des
08-22-2007, 02:53 AM

Did it really take you this long to figure that out? :shock:

lol I did. Seriously. :o TJT is right though I don't even know how I'd react if I had the chance to finally do a tgirl. Well I'll never know until it happens.

ELDERGOD
08-22-2007, 03:56 AM
That friend of mine always talks about it. And he had his chance recently and basiclly froze up. I told him maybe this stuff isn't for u. I understand what u guys are sayin I guess that first step would be hard.
Did any of u guys feel bad or disgusted with your self after sleepin with a T girl?

SXFX
08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Asian box.....it will do that to a man!

62des
08-25-2007, 09:44 PM
That friend of mine always talks about it. And he had his chance recently and basiclly froze up. I told him maybe this stuff isn't for u. I understand what u guys are sayin I guess that first step would be hard.
Did any of u guys feel bad or disgusted with your self after sleepin with a T girl?

I get that feeling after masturbating to pictures so I could only imagine what it'd be like in rea life.

surfoc
09-05-2007, 08:12 AM
Well after 3 months of Filipino pussy for breakfast, Filipino pussy for lunch, Filipino pussy for dinner, I slipped tonight and visited a cute Thai girl named Shandi.
http://images.craigslist.org/01010401021201030220070904035f7e5d932390435a00c902 .jpg She is early in her transformation with small tits but a lot of fun. We 69'ed and I fucked her, it was one of the best orgasms I've had wearing a condom. In the pic she is wearing a padded bra.

jsroland
09-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I have been a tranny chasing cock addict for a few years and have gone down on a lot of the girls who visit Orange County and have ads on Eros.com, but a few weeks ago I started seeing a sexy Filipina divorcee GG nympho who loves my cock and can't get enough, and I've lost my desire for shemales. I've had repeated blood tests and am ok, HIV negative. Just wanted to wish everyone well and I guess there's more for the rest of you.and your point is?

ELDERGOD
09-06-2007, 06:05 AM
Well after 3 months of Filipino pussy for breakfast, Filipino pussy for lunch, Filipino pussy for dinner, I slipped tonight and visited a cute Thai girl named Shandi.
http://images.craigslist.org/01010401021201030220070904035f7e5d932390435a00c902 .jpg She is early in her transformation with small tits but a lot of fun. We 69'ed and I fucked her, it was one of the best orgasms I've had wearing a condom. In the pic she is wearing a padded bra.

Girl look good

dan_drade
09-06-2007, 06:07 AM

It wont last long and you'll be bock.
You know what they say...
Once you go cock, you'll never go bock.

ELDERGOD
09-06-2007, 06:32 AM

It wont last long and you'll be bock.
You know what they say...
Once you go cock, you'll never go bock.

Read the post by him that is a couple of spots up.
He has already gone back!

Hey Surfoc!
Exactly what do u think it is that made u go back?
I mean u have good pussy right there and yet u still went back.
I just want to know.

justatransgirl
09-06-2007, 06:34 AM
and your point is?

His point is that he couldn't even stay away from TS's long enough for this thread to scroll off into the archives...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

PS Have you ever done me and Jessica? We love 3 and 4 ways with couples! :-)

jsroland
09-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Did any of u guys feel bad or disgusted with your self after sleepin with a T girl?It felt great! Even better than the first time i had sex with a GG.

jsroland
09-06-2007, 07:13 AM
http://images.craigslist.org/01010401021201030220070904035f7e5d932390435a00c902 .jpg She is early in her transformation with small tits but a lot of fun. We 69'ed and I fucked her, it was one of the best orgasms I've had wearing a condom. In the pic she is wearing a padded bra.So thats what this was leading to. I hope by tomorrow you dont change your mind again :wink:

CORVETTEDUDE
09-06-2007, 07:58 AM

So a GG made you stop craving cock? I don't buy it. She has curbed your addiction. You'll be back.

Vicki,,,Let him go, that's OK, I'm the one that wants your cock. We don't need 'surfoc' antway!!! :claps :shrug