PDA

View Full Version : Calling ALL Hungangels....

TopHeavyCutie
08-21-2007, 05:14 AM
Calling all hungangels and TS girls alike with fan bases!

How important is it to you, to keep YOUR "Fans/Admirers happy?

mbf
08-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Calling all hungangels and TS girls alike with fan bases!

How important is it to you, to keep YOUR "Fans/Admirers happy?

THC, i am a fan already, and youd have to do MANY bad things to alienate me 8) :P

youcancallmeclaire
08-21-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't have much of a fanbase, but I care about my fans and try to please them as long as they are capable of speaking coherently.

Call me a bitch, but I flat out ignore the "o i c LOL" crowd.

Infact, I get alot of people who send me pictures saying "you should do a pic like this", and I save every single one of them for reference in a future shoot.

And... at first I said "I'm going to reply to every single message I get!", but then I remembered I was too lazy to adhere to that sort of thing.

Oh... and once someone starts talking about scat... END OF CONVERSATION. Haha.

Srsly. Poop is liek, way gross lol.

manbearpig
08-21-2007, 10:41 AM
I don't have much of a fanbase, but I care about my fans and try to please them as long as they are capable of speaking coherently.

Call me a bitch, but I flat out ignore the "o i c LOL" crowd.

Infact, I get alot of people who send me pictures saying "you should do a pic like this", and I save every single one of them for reference in a future shoot.

And... at first I said "I'm going to reply to every single message I get!", but then I remembered I was too lazy to adhere to that sort of thing.

Oh... and once someone starts talking about scat... END OF CONVERSATION. Haha.

Srsly. Poop is liek, way gross lol.

I'm your biggest fan :wink: lol and I'm easily pleased...and no poop...I beg of you...just no

trish
08-21-2007, 04:08 PM
i've absolutely no fans...perhaps a few admirers (parents and grandparents mostly). i do try to please my friends and do well by my clients. so basically i'm replying to this thread to say: claire, count me as an admirer.

TopHeavyCutie
08-22-2007, 03:43 AM
WOW!!!!

I had NO IDEA there were so many compassionate people on this forum. There are generally lots of people whom care and are sincerly concerned. I think we have one of the greatest communities on the internet!

Claire sweetheart....You def have my vote!...along with EVERY other hungangel on the board. Just having the ability to create and follow your path in life as woman says many MANY great things about you all!

I Thank each and everyone of you for sharing your journey.