PDA

View Full Version : Guys... what category are you???

ELDERGOD
08-20-2007, 05:56 AM
This is a good thread.
Im interested in seeing the results.

dan_drade
08-20-2007, 05:57 AM
It looks like the score is all tied up

dabaldone
08-20-2007, 06:14 AM
Allow me to add my two cents. I've been involved with trans-women since I was 18. For 15 years I denied my attraction, got married twice and had a ton of failed relationships. The past 6 years I stopped resisting my "programming". I've been in a relationship for almost 5 years (we had a short break for a few months) and things are great.

dan_drade
08-20-2007, 06:27 AM
Allow me to add my two cents. I've been involved with trans-women since I was 18. For 15 years I denied my attraction, got married twice and had a ton of failed relationships. The past 6 years I stopped resisting my "programming". I've been in a relationship for almost 5 years (we had a short break for a few months) and things are great.

Amen brother.

andyuk
08-20-2007, 06:30 AM
can we have a option 4?
i"m attracted to rgs,but i have found a ts who i would like to start a relationship with full time.
i would have no problem telling family

Willie Escalade
08-20-2007, 07:21 AM
I chose B; what caused that decision was the fact that I've gotten to know quite a few girls without "dating" them.

whatsupwithat
08-20-2007, 07:23 AM
C) I am only interested in TS...it's the way I'm programmed.

TJ347
08-20-2007, 10:58 AM
Sil, just out of curiosity, what is it with you and the "bitch" t-girls anyway? You make it seem like those are the only ones it's possible for a guy to meet. Bad personal experience, or what?

Jericho
08-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't care for the word "programmed", but, since the poll questions are 'skewed', option C.

werwt22
08-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Sorry man......not enough options for me to vote. My family is deeply religious and wouldn't approve. I've had a few relations with TS but they have to be passable as a woman. I have no problem introducing them to my family but not as a trans. I'm not saying hide who you are, but it would just save a lot of conflict and discussion about my personal life that's my business. So I'm gonna go D.) None of the above.

Master_A
08-20-2007, 04:12 PM
option D.
i want a ts i can live with all my life, but most of the ones around are old middle aged lost their looks been married and got kids, so will prolly up with a gg.

Caleigh
08-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Silverster, WTF?!

you give option C and then you attack whatsupwiththat(e) because he chooses option C?

62des
08-20-2007, 05:02 PM
Sorry man......not enough options for me to vote. My family is deeply religious and wouldn't approve. I've had a few relations with TS but they have to be passable as a woman. I have no problem introducing them to my family but not as a trans. I'm not saying hide who you are, but it would just save a lot of conflict and discussion about my personal life that's my business. So I'm gonna go D.) None of the above.

I agree, its your business and there shouldn't at all be an obligation to tell unless you want to since its in your private life. Do you guys who disagree tell mom about all the nasty things you do to women? I think not.

My answer is A. Even though I haven't done it yet.

manbearpig
08-20-2007, 06:14 PM
I chose B

mbf
08-20-2007, 06:47 PM
i dont know where that "introduce her to family and friends" stuff comes from....as if your GF was a trophy, ready to be shown around.

i hate that masked act of mind-masturbation and vanity. if i am together with a partner in a relationship its ME and HER. why should i bore friends and family?

if i happen to meet friends by chance when i am out with my girl i never hid, but i am definitly not showing off my ability to score with women to others by cumpulsory wrecking a good time with friends by taking my girl with me.

if i ever got married it would be a different story.

that said, i additionally say targeting a bitch aint that bad, they are a greater challenge to get and easier to leave as a really nice girl.

mbf
08-20-2007, 06:49 PM
*double post*

DeepSecret
08-21-2007, 04:51 AM
I'd say that i come closest to the A category, but i still haven't been with a TS yet. :o

same with me..err well option B but without telling people about it

peggygee
08-21-2007, 09:15 AM
Sil, just out of curiosity, what is it with you and the "bitch" t-girls anyway? You make it seem like those are the only ones it's possible for a guy to meet. Bad personal experience, or what?

Oh dear, no wonder true transsexuals get pissed off with us guys... all the cheating, lying... just to get a thrill & a fuck, then you dump em. Having said that, votes on (B) are not far behind, depending on the person, some of you guys are prepared to give it a go, even though you're voting behind anonymously...

I won't comment about the absence of post op transwomen in option 'C',
rather I will be an impartial observer taking in the data, and hoping for a
peaceful election.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/election.jpg

But I will say that I am not at all surprised by the 'A' votes. Looks like the
faceless profiles by a landslide.

:anon

rvince
08-21-2007, 02:54 PM
I voted B :-)

D'yer Mak'er
08-21-2007, 03:26 PM
B.
Although I'll never honestly get a chance to meet her, because she lives on the other side of the world, I've been constantly keeping up with a ts through email and IMs the last couple of months, getting to know her. She's real sweet, and I love talking to her and hearing what she has to say, and were the chance to ever arise then I would most definitely make her mine.
A is slightly off for me, I have a hard time going after women with just physical intention, for some reason I always equate anything like that with some sort of relationship. Sometimes I'd love just a bit of sex, but I always attach it with more in depth companionship and I can't pull off anything like a one night stand. Yeah, it sucks sometimes.

alphanumeric
08-24-2007, 10:56 AM
For me It would sort of be option B but not phrased that way, More "I enjoy being with TS's and don't mind who knows."

I was sort of? in a relationship with a TS, and had planned to take her home to meet the folks, but things disintegrated quickly and fell through in that regard.

as for the parents question, to me it is up to the girl I'm dating wether she wants people to know if she is transgendered or not. I have no problem telling people either way.

CORVETTEDUDE
08-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Sorry, can't vote in the present context. Redo the thread with more flexibility in the options and I will be glad to participate. If you want my input...PM me.