PDA

View Full Version : I never know why I do

MrsKellyPierce
08-19-2007, 10:44 PM
My hair before I go to the club, because I always end up dancing my ass off all night lol so it goes from looking like this to that. Thought I'd share some sort of pics since I haven't done it in awhile. In the second one I was totally caught off guard and ended up looking like a deer caught in headlights ha ha the

MrsKellyPierce
08-19-2007, 11:48 PM
more

justatransgirl
08-20-2007, 07:04 AM
Hell honey, if my hair looked half that good the minute I leave the hair salon I'd be estatic!

Enjoy your youth!

Hugs,
TS Jamie

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 07:01 AM
awe thanks love

TheOne1
08-28-2007, 07:09 AM
Is that a wig?

:whoa

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Is that a wig? no it's all my hair

whatsupwithat
08-28-2007, 11:37 PM
lookin' good, kelly! is that curling iron or are you just happy to see me? ha! :)

on a side not...my problem is i dance so much, i end up sweating and soaking my clothes through. not too flattering...ha! but i do luck out since it would take me 3 months in the desert with no shower and no deodorant to have bo...yeah, i totally lucked out in that vain. but with the sweat...nope!

TSCURIOUS
08-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Kelly - one word - Spectacular! (as always). And yes, I am kissing up! Love ya!

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 11:42 PM
my problem is i dance so much, i end up sweating and soaking my clothes through. not too flattering...ha! but i do luck out since it would take 3 months in the desert with no shower and no deodorant to have bo...yeah, i totally lucked out in that vain. but with the sweat...nope! yeah see thats my problem! Once I get to the dance floor and getting into it, I dance non-stop and just have fun! By the end of the night I am drenched ha ha it's not very sexy but I have fun doing it.

P.S. Just happy to see you :P

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 11:44 PM
Kelly - one word - Spectacular! (as always). And yes, I am kissing up! Love ya! awe thanks sweetheart!

whatsupwithat
08-28-2007, 11:50 PM
my problem is i dance so much, i end up sweating and soaking my clothes through. not too flattering...ha! but i do luck out since it would take 3 months in the desert with no shower and no deodorant to have bo...yeah, i totally lucked out in that vain. but with the sweat...nope! yeah see thats my problem! Once I get to the dance floor and getting into it, I dance non-stop and just have fun! By the end of the night I am drenched ha ha it's not very sexy but I have fun doing it.

we should go dancing sometime and randomly hug people! :P

happy to see you, too, hon.

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 11:51 PM

we should go dancing sometime and randomly hug people! :P

happy to see you, too, hon. ha ha that would be fun. I just got my passport pics I just took a pic of them with my celly I'll post them in a sec they are horrible lol

MrsKellyPierce
08-28-2007, 11:58 PM
here she caught me off guard I should of smiled and I look like I have a double chin

MrsKellyPierce
08-29-2007, 12:26 AM
My driver license pics aren't much better. I hate my dL pics lol