PDA

View Full Version : Ban The Crazy Losers

hondarobot
03-28-2005, 07:28 AM
I really do think banning One World, as well as Spookey, is a good idea.

Or report them to the authorities.

Stupid losers like these guys make the board freaky, and really, these clowns should be in a mental ward.

Evilhomer
03-28-2005, 07:38 AM
Bro do us a favor and stop posting ...your the one making the board freaky ... now enough already....is that really your pic or are you some 14 yr old kid ...

hondarobot
03-28-2005, 07:48 AM
It's really my pic, and I'm going to keep posting until you loser trolls are all brushed away.

These girls deserve better than you're stupid shit.

partlycloudy
03-28-2005, 07:52 AM
dear valued member of HA,

here at HA, we take pride in what our member's post. it is no secret that our forums are the backbone of this fast growing site. thus we would like to offer you a $5 gift certificate for you to use in our dvd & video store, in exchange, we ask that you never post in the HA forums again. you may still be a member and read the forums, but no longer will you be given the luxury of posting these pointless threads. as you can see, it's a win win situation for everyone involved at HA.

thank you

HA and friends

Evilhomer
03-28-2005, 07:55 AM
I second that ...so now you can have $10 to use at the DVD store ..maybe you can use your Mommy's credit card to pay the difference..

romeo
03-28-2005, 12:15 PM
your the one making the board freaky

What are you saying?...The assholes here are ONEWORLD and Spookable Tranny....both of them are two cowards that attack everyone and don't have the courage to post their pictures...just two bad apples....
Hondarobot is just posting what 80% of the board think of these losers

hondarobot
03-28-2005, 03:50 PM
bump

hondarobot
03-28-2005, 06:20 PM
Thanks Romeo.

How about it, Mods? Can we have a vote on banning people who seem only to come here to talk shit, presumably because they don't dare try that nonsense outside the anonymity of the internet?

I'd let this topic just die, but these jerks have crossed the line and will just keep making asses of themselves.

Their posts are kinda amusing in a sad and desperate way, but it's all really getting stupid.

hillbilly
03-29-2005, 04:22 AM
man you've gotta move on. stop feeding them idiot!

maybe if you have to bump your own thread then nobody cares?

ONEWORLD
03-29-2005, 04:35 AM
Stupid losers like these guys make the board freaky, and really, these clowns should be in a mental ward.

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/5286/d3239347or.jpg

Honestly, I think ONE WORLD is a pretty sharp guy. I haven't read any posts of his that were technically "stupid", per say.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

BTW. MUST YOU TORTURE US WITH THAT “UG SHOT” OF AN AVATAR. DO YOU “COOL GUYS” IN MINNEAPOLIS EVER GET ANY SUNLIGHT? YOU LOOK LIKE A BEARDED SNOW MAN, LOL…

BTW. PARTLY CLOUDY, THIS IMAGE IS PRICELESS