PDA

View Full Version : Question about rimming

whatsupwithat
08-18-2007, 09:00 AM
The answer is yes.

Oral-anal sex can transmit shigella, amebiasis, cryptosporidium, giardia, and hepatitis A. All of these illnesses are transmitted via contaminated fecal matter. You can use a cut-up condom, household plastic wrap or a dental dam for rimming to lessen your risks. Your best bet, though, is to have both partners wash thoroughly with soap and warm water both before and after sex.

Getting vaccinated for hepatitis A and B and regular STD checkups are another good way to stay healthy. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.

Master_A
08-18-2007, 06:19 PM
or an enema will help.

any of you guys ever done it, this girl im talking to has in her profile she likes rimming, not sure if she likes being rimmed or rimming guys.

Trans_Lover
08-20-2007, 01:54 AM
watch out for dingleberries

The One
08-20-2007, 03:14 AM
I couldn't imagine sticking my tongue in someones ass. nasty

demitrix
08-20-2007, 03:36 AM
Silvester whos the girl in ur avatar?

andyuk
08-20-2007, 05:36 AM
The answer is yes.

Oral-anal sex can transmit shigella, amebiasis, cryptosporidium, giardia, and hepatitis A. All of these illnesses are transmitted via contaminated fecal matter. You can use a cut-up condom, household plastic wrap or a dental dam for rimming to lessen your risks. Your best bet, though, is to have both partners wash thoroughly with soap and warm water both before and after sex.

Getting vaccinated for hepatitis A and B and regular STD checkups are another good way to stay healthy. Learn what risks you are taking when engaging in particular sexual activities.
good post.
mind i thought having a wash was standerd :D

andyuk
08-20-2007, 05:36 AM
is it just me who finds that pic quite disgusting?

dan_drade
08-20-2007, 05:41 AM
I don't know if it is dusgusting, but at least she thinks having a wash is standard. :lol:

justatransgirl
08-20-2007, 06:53 AM
I couldn't imagine sticking my tongue in someones ass. nasty

You mean like this?

Check out our videos for some live action rimming! :-)

Giggle,
TS Jamie

ragendude
09-05-2007, 12:26 PM

THE FOLLOWING IS A SIMULATED SITUATION. Any resemblance to anything real is strictly coincidental and more than that its irrelevant......For all who thinks it's disgusting please line up to my left and to all those who don't :wink: ...........I'm sorry I forgot I have to go see that hot TS you were with tonight, she wants me to stop by after you drop her off from clubbing. She wants me to Toss her Salad then tongue fuck her until she is nice and wet and loose. Then we will take turns pounding each others ass.......... maybe this is why your not getting any booty calls ....personally I have been with hundreds of TS girls and only a rare few don't enjoy getting their ass eaten most love it (if its done properly and with dedication & commitment) I sound like a Midas mechanic there sorry......but Just some advice.... Try it SHE might like it!!

BottomBoySlave
09-13-2007, 09:36 PM
That pic is hot!

THE FOLLOWING IS A SIMULATED SITUATION. Any resemblance to anything real is strictly coincidental and more than that its irrelevant......For all who thinks it's disgusting please line up to my left and to all those who don't :wink: ...........I'm sorry I forgot I have to go see that hot TS you were with tonight, she wants me to stop by after you drop her off from clubbing. She wants me to Toss her Salad then tongue fuck her until she is nice and wet and loose. Then we will take turns pounding each others ass.......... maybe this is why your not getting any booty calls ....personally I have been with hundreds of TS girls and only a rare few don't enjoy getting their ass eaten most love it (if its done properly and with dedication & commitment) I sound like a Midas mechanic there sorry......but Just some advice.... Try it SHE might like it!!

CORVETTEDUDE
09-13-2007, 09:51 PM
If you look in that ass and see headlights coming, get the fuck out of the way!!! :whoa

justatransgirl
09-14-2007, 07:57 AM
If you look in that ass and see headlights coming, get the fuck out of the way!!! :whoa

Cause if you don't you will get run over by CorvetteDude as he leaves...

Giggle,
TS Jamie :-)

Dino Velvet
09-14-2007, 08:22 AM
Just be careful she doesn't have swamp ass and nails you with a flutter fart. You'll be brushing your teeth for days to get the taste out of your mouth.