PDA

View Full Version : what do you do when

andyuk
08-17-2007, 10:12 AM
you find the one you have been looking your whole life for,but know she is out of your depth?
i really dont think i could feel this way about someone ever again,as i have not felt like this in 33 years(even with my first love)
and we have never met in real life only on the phone and things(i know some of you may think you cant fall in love with someone without meeting them face to face,but believe me i have).i would be to scared to say anything if we ever met face to face.
the other problem is i love her friendship,and i never want to lose that.
arrr i feel so love sick.
plus we live in differant countrys :(

lostinasia
08-17-2007, 10:38 AM
You should rethink things

The internet provides nothing more than a perfect means of falsehood. So called love based on internet meeting is hardly anything - - - Lies are simply too simple to get away with on the internet and never having met directly. Let's not even discuss the little quirks of being physically with someone that can hinder a tolerable relationship

Desperation comes to mind too often when I see/hear such things

Trogdor
08-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Dude, just do it.

Me, I got waaay to much friendship with girls and I am sick of it. go for it, i she don't want you, than to fuck her, her loss.

andyuk
08-17-2007, 10:51 AM
You should rethink things

The internet provides nothing more than a perfect means of falsehood. So called love based on internet meeting is hardly anything - - - Lies are simply too simple to get away with on the internet and never having met directly. Let's not even discuss the little quirks of being physically with someone that can hinder a tolerable relationship

Desperation comes to mind too often when I see/hear such things
one thing i can assure you is it is not Desperation,as i "m not like i say butt ugly and i have a pretty good personailty also.
and i could go out and get laid if that is what i was looking for

DJ_Asia
08-17-2007, 11:06 AM
Might as well give it a day in court,otherwise youll be kickin yourself in the ass for the rest of your life wondering "what if"

However i highly recommend that you real in your expectations.Rarely is anyone as great in person as they seem to be online and sometimes they are simply the biggest mistake you ever made in your life and you wonder how could I have fallen for that shit!.... :anon

But you wont know til you try.

andyuk
08-17-2007, 11:13 AM
i"am aware she will have faults like anyone else,
i"m not looking at this with rose tinted specs.
i dont think she is ready to date at this time anyway,so i dont want to bother her with my nonsense.
thanks for the replys :)

GroobySteven
08-17-2007, 11:23 AM
1. There is no such thing as "out of your depth".

2. It sounds like a fantasy.

3. Realise the fantasy (buy a ticket and go see her) or don't. Just stop kidding yourself that a telephone relationship means anything at all until you meet her.

Good luck.

seanchai

andyuk
08-17-2007, 11:39 AM
its no fantasy,but i can understand people thinking this.
thanks for reply,but i mush dash out now,i"m due at the docs in half a hour lol.
byessssssssss

arnie666
08-17-2007, 12:19 PM
I was in love once :D

And the bitch went for for a Polo playing Guards officer :cry:

Seriously I would have done anything for her ,it was love at first sight , tall blonde looked great on horseback . And I might well be with her now if it wasn't for her family.

But I told her how I felt and I even told her that I loved her (big mistake), I was only eighteen at the time and I dated her for about a week we were inseperable and then I met her Father who thought I was a cunt .And that was the end of it.

Never saw her again.But at least I said something and didn't think what if for the rest of my life. Go for it me old mucker the worst she can say is no.

BlackAdder
08-17-2007, 04:42 PM
Just get a girl that lives close dude..geeezzzzz

Its not a fuckin rocket science!!!

andyuk
08-17-2007, 04:49 PM

i know that,but i dont want to be with someone for the sake of being with someone .
if you get my drift

Trogdor
08-17-2007, 07:46 PM

Depends, dude. Michigan woman ( and alot of midwest chicks in general ) are pretty much pigs.

yodajazz
08-17-2007, 10:34 PM
Might as well give it a day in court,otherwise youll be kickin yourself in the ass for the rest of your life wondering "what if"...

But you wont know til you try.

Talking on the phone is a good sign of mental compatibility. But you have to figure out a way to spend time together in each other’s company to figure out about physical compatibility. It’s a different dynamic. However, I have said before that over the long term, you will spend a lot more time together talking than anything else.

andyuk
08-18-2007, 01:36 AM
thanks for the advice yoda.
yeah,i agree friendship is a good way to start.
i will have to go over and visit .take it as friends and see were we go from their.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2007, 01:43 AM
Hmm..You sounded just like a guy I know! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

andyuk
08-18-2007, 01:46 AM
Hmm..You sounded just like a guy I know! LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG
is that a good or a bad thing?lol

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2007, 02:20 AM
Depends! If you were that same guy I know..then Figure it out! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

andyuk
08-18-2007, 02:26 AM
Depends! If you were that same guy I know..then Figure it out! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG
good job i"m not ,lol.
my intentions are good,thats why i would never presure her,and like i say i also like her friendship to go and ruin anything.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-18-2007, 02:48 AM
Kewl that's good to know! Yeah friendships thesedays between a man and a woman is hard to find so start there and see where that leads you two! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG