PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen TS Sierra lately?

dasani75
08-16-2007, 10:32 PM
Has anyone heard from or seen this beatiful girl anwhere? I know she's Brazilian and used to live in CA but haven't seen her around anywhere...I know she was SHEMALYUM for a while...

Seanchai - any idea?

DJ_Asia
08-16-2007, 10:44 PM
She had her own website for years but i heard she took it down.

Word is she is/did moving out of state....thats all i know

I saw her recently in a solo vid and she looked really bad...very bloated.She had even changed her name and wore a big hat to try and hide her face for this shoot but it was def her.

supertrack999
08-17-2007, 05:14 AM
She was going by the name of Paris and living close to Hollywood. I use to see her a lot. Then all of a sudden she took off. She was one of the nicest girls. Was down to earth and had very good chats with her.

I wish I knew where she was

GroobySteven
08-17-2007, 10:15 AM
No idea sorry.
DJ remember the name of the video?

seanchai

DJ_Asia
08-17-2007, 10:20 AM
No idea sorry.

seanchai

It was a solo scene that Shemale Strokers put out about a year ago...dont know of it was DVD or merely a site clip tho

Willie Escalade
08-20-2007, 08:14 AM
No idea sorry.

seanchai

It was a solo scene that Shemale Strokers put out about a year ago...dont know of it was DVD or merely a site clip tho
I remember that video as well. It was in fact on Shemale Strokers. I had the whole video and some pictures, but I lost them when my harddrive that held them crashed...and I haven't rejoined the site yet to retrieve them.

I last saw her in person at 7969 about four months ago. She was looking good to me!

d
08-20-2007, 08:22 AM
She had her own website for years but i heard she took it down.

Word is she is/did moving out of state....thats all i know

I saw her recently in a solo vid and she looked really bad...very bloated.She had even changed her name and wore a big hat to try and hide her face for this shoot but it was def her.

was this the set?

ballzNnutz
08-20-2007, 11:54 AM
uncanny resemblance

Willie Escalade
08-21-2007, 08:32 AM
was this the set?
Si, mon!