PDA

View Full Version : Sociological Research Paper on Transexuals

ttmanofsteel1
03-27-2005, 07:59 PM
hey there room........or shud i say hey there my beauties LOL. am a college boy attending school in manhattan and also a student of a sociology class. we had to pick a topic to do a lil paper on and i decided to do my paper on male to female transexuals living in new york city and how they deal with the stigma of being a transexual. now while transexuals are gettin a bit more mainstream and i mean personally am a fan of u girls also lets be real....transexuals are still a stigmatized "thrid sex" so to speak and i just wondered if any girls out there would oblige me whether it be emails, face to face chats/interviews etc. it would mean alot to me and of course i hope o make some frens in da process. i just want to get an idea of how u girls deal with the stigma (if any cause anything happens in NYC) and how u and the rest of ne ork interacts. am gonna try and formulate some maybe more direct questions but this is where i am right now.........so ladies. gimme a call or IM me or watever and lets meet up!