PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

hentai_ninja
08-16-2007, 08:57 AM
For some odd reason whenever I think about sex,I often associate it with Violence. Whenever I see a hot girl with big tits or..a hot tranny with big tits and a dick,in the back of my head I would think how great it would be to make love to her...and hurt her at the same time. While I shove my dick into her pussy,Id bit on one of her breast and squeeze hard on her wrist,slap her across the face and brutalize her. Id like to leave her bloody and a mess and cum all over her. If you guys ever seen "American Psycho",I would like to think myself alot like him. (Minus the money and sophistication) If this has anything to do with it,im 18,I love to lift weights and practice Kickboxing and Wrestling and im an avid fan of MMA. So..is this something normal that comes across your minds or am I deemed Insane for society?

ottorocket
08-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Definately seek psychiatric help.

hentai_ninja
08-16-2007, 09:18 AM
I take it you don't like to be rough with the gentler sex?

GroobySteven
08-16-2007, 10:29 AM
Probably good of you to jump in front of a moving truck before you fuck somebody up.
Seek help or just top yourself.

This guy be banned just for this posting.
seanchai

youcancallmeclaire
08-16-2007, 10:33 AM
Depending on what kind of mood I'm in, I wouldn't mind being roughed up a little. :)

yodajazz
08-16-2007, 11:06 AM
For some odd reason whenever I think about sex,I often associate it with Violence. Whenever I see a hot girl with big tits or..a hot tranny with big tits and a dick,in the back of my head I would think how great it would be to make love to her...and hurt her at the same time. While I shove my dick into her pussy,Id bit on one of her breast and squeeze hard on her wrist,slap her across the face and brutalize her. Id like to leave her bloody and a mess and cum all over her. If you guys ever seen "American Psycho",I would like to think myself alot like him. (Minus the money and sophistication) If this has anything to do with it,im 18,I love to lift weights and practice Kickboxing and Wrestling and im an avid fan of MMA. So..is this something normal that comes across your minds or am I deemed Insane for society?

The way I see it, it would be too easy for your fantasy of violence to cross into reality. I don’t see any partner who is willing to become a “bloody mess”. I have been trained in a field closely related to mental health, but I am speaking more from life experience. At 18 you have a lot of energy and sexual energy. As you grow older and your energy starts to subside you will probably want more intense experiences to reach that feeling. In other words the fantasies could escalate to more violence. Better to deal with it now with professional help than latter when you could get into serious trouble.

I do want to say that there are several techniques to help you separate your fantasies, and understand yourself better. You should work with someone who can help you on an on-going basis. The odds are you will get much better at controlling your fantasies rather than them controlling you. You may feel mature, but recent studies have said that the adult brain does not fully mature in all functions until the mid twenties. “Self awareness” is one of the last functions to fully mature. In other words, you don’t fully know yourself yet. It’s a job that everyone your age is working at.

Lastly, I want to thank you for expressing your thoughts. It takes some courage to do that. But because you have wisely sought to get advice Please listen to ottorocket. I'm saying the exact same thing, just a longer explanation.

Frostbite
08-16-2007, 03:15 PM
sounds like the 'roids talking

hentai_ninja
08-17-2007, 12:55 AM
Probably good of you to jump in front of a moving truck before you fuck somebody up.

seanchai
The hell is your problem? Just because Im alittle different doesnt mean you can start tellin me to kill myself. I know plenty of guys who think the same way i do and they seem perfectly fine. I think i will talk to somebody about this though.

Coroner
08-17-2007, 01:02 AM

seanchai

Hey do you remember what they were doing with Patricia Araujo in the movies? :D

Well, I think the guy shouldn´t been banned. It´s to over-reacted. You should talk to someone, hentai ninja. Or go to a ninja and cure yourself by letting them to cut your dick off.

mbf
08-17-2007, 01:08 AM
If you guys ever seen "American Psycho",I would like to think myself alot like him. (Minus the money and sophistication)

well, you remember how he ended up in that movie?

hentai_ninja
08-17-2007, 05:24 AM
Well,what diffrents me from your average BDSM and S&M participant?

Jericho
08-17-2007, 05:25 AM

Dunno..They're batshit crazy as well! :P

TomSelis
08-17-2007, 05:43 AM
:arrow:

whatsupwithat
08-17-2007, 06:04 AM

If you have to ask...this:

"While I shove my dick into her pussy,Id bit on one of her breast and squeeze hard on her wrist,slap her across the face and brutalize her. Id like to leave her bloody and a mess and cum all over her. If you guys ever seen "American Psycho",I would like to think myself alot like him. (Minus the money and sophistication)"

That's not average.

There was a blog I read awhile back. It was the blog of the guy from Oklahoma who gruesomely murdered the little girl who lived above him and then cut her up and was planning on doing god knows what else to her body. When I read what you wrote, I realized I had read something similar...a cry for help, if you will...on that guy's blog. Almost word for word. People had commented that he should get help, that he should share his fantasies with a mental health professional. He didn't. He murdered a little girl.

Please, like everyone else has said, please get help.

Oli
08-17-2007, 06:25 AM
Patrick Bateman is not a good role model to emulate.

As e said, please get help. ( Or save your money for a good lawyer)

peggygee
08-17-2007, 07:06 AM

The human brain is capable of of all manner of ideas, fantasies, and
thoughts. For people that are mutually into BDSM they may agree
on how they would like to act out those fantasies.

By coincidence American Psycho was on last night, I watched it with your
post in mind.

Your vivid description of what you would like to do to an unwilling sexual
partner, combined with the imagery depicted in the movie, give cause for
pause.

To me it is indicative of the beginnings of a sexual pathology, or
paraphilia, which is a strong periodic sexual fantasy, urge, or behaviour
commonly relating to children, non-consenting individuals, objects,
sadism, masochism, or voyeurism. Transvestic and other forms of
fetishism are paraphiliac disorders.

General Characteristics of Paraphilias

Paraphilias are found almost exclusively in males. Onset tends to begin
during early puberty, reaching full development by the age of 20. They
are reported in many cultures and have long been reported or described
in history.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/overview.htm

Another example of paraphilia is:

Sexual sadism refers to the derivation of sexual pleasure from the
infliction of pain, suffering and/or humiliation upon another person. The
pain and suffering of the victim, which may be both physical and
psychological, is pivotal to the sexual arousal and pleasure. The ICD-10
(World Health Organization, 1992) defines sadism as "preference for
sexual activity that involves bondage or infliction of pain or humiliation."

From your post this is what I perceive:

--Characteristics/Predominate Features - Major Sexual Sadism;

Major sexual sadism, on other other hand, is usually not consensual and
involves injury or death to the victim. The element of fear in the victim
and complete control of the victim is the major sexual stimuli in major
sexual sadism. Some of the more severe activities involved in this
behavior may include:

severe beatings
torture
burning, cutting,
stabbing in the breast or buttocks (piquerism)
rape (see Sadistic Rape)
murder (see Sadistic or Lust Murder)
vampirism
necrophilia

Thus I would tend to agree with:

The way I see it, it would be too easy for your fantasy of violence to cross into reality.

That you realize that this may be an isssue is a good thing.

Treatment Options:

An individual with sexual sadism may never come to the attention of the criminal justice system or the mental health system, the two systems where treatment would be initiated if viable. If the individual practices mild forms of sexual sadism within a consensual sexual relationship may never seek help or treatment for it, for example.

Of those who come to the attention of the criminal justice system, the sexual sadism has usually manifested itself in dangerous activity that has harmed others. The same may or may not be true of those presenting to medical or mental health facilities.

As with sexual behaviour in general, sexual sadism is difficult to modify with behavioural techniques and treatments. Pharmacological treatments may be of some benefit, depending upon the individual. In such cases, treatment would be long-term. In some cases, treatment has included surgical castration and steroatactic neurosurgery.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/sadism.htm

Steve-Oh
08-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Looks like hentai_ninja needs a ball-busting session with the mighty Vicki.

2754tim
08-17-2007, 08:21 AM
They make psych meds for for people who think like you do...and think it's
normal for your brain to function as such.

peggygee
08-17-2007, 08:51 AM
They make psych meds for for people who think like you do...and think it's
normal for your brain to function as such.

http://psychnet-uk.com/dsm_iv/sexual_sadism_disorder.htm

Treatment:

The course of paraphilia is usually chronic in nature and may require both the application of psychotherapeutic techniques and drug therapy.

Counseling and Psychotherapy [ See Therapy Section ]:

Cognitive, behavior, and psychoanalytic therapies are used to treat individuals with paraphilia's.

Pharmacotherapy [ See Psychopharmacology Section ] :

Hormones are prescribed occasionally for individuals who experience intrusive sexual thoughts, urges, or abnormally frequent sexual behaviors. Almost always the treatment must be long-term if it is to be effective.

And as previously mentioned:

In some cases, treatment has included surgical castration and steroatactic neurosurgery.

http://www.forensicpsychiatry.ca/paraphilia/sadism.htm

http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/dept/nsg/NSGCPMC/specialties/stereotact.html

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-17-2007, 08:56 AM

Hmm..Another VA tech material?!? LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

Trogdor
08-17-2007, 10:09 AM
I lift weights, I like wrestling, etc, but I don't have violent tendencies. :P

Castor_Troy05
08-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Umm yeah dude this one is just you.

As everyone else said, get help before you harm someone or yourself.

DJ_Asia
08-17-2007, 10:17 AM

First of all BD and SM are activities enjoyed by two or more consenting adults,typically with guidelines and/or a "safeword" built in,in case things get too wild.

What you are describing isnt typical BDSM activities,what you re describing doesnt sound safe,nor sane,and in fact sounds pretty much like rape and assault to me.

While im not suggesting u go kill yourself,I would highly recommend some serious regression therapy to find out why you hate women so much...and dont kid yourself Sport...you do HATE women.

arnie666
08-17-2007, 12:00 PM

Well in todays fucked up world no not really. People have all sorts of fuked up fantasys. There are women for example who fantasise about being raped.Should they kill themselves too because what they think about is a situation that is ugly to most people?

But this is the thing thinking about it is one thing ,actually doing what you talked about is quite another. Apart from it being morally wrong Even if the woman has consented in the UK anyway (as part of a bdsm relationship) you can still go to prison , if she did not you will go to prison for a very long time and probably will have your face caked in a mixture of sugar and boiling hot water or have an eye gauged out.Woman beaters are the lowest form of life.

I suggest if you can't have a normal life and keep these ideas to yourself you have chat with trick cyclist as apart from fantasising about doing violence to women...... how are you supposed to have a normal sexual relationship with your burd if you can't bray her when you feel like it?. I don't think anyones normal ,I personally like being taken in hand by a woman bitten scratched even backhanded I think because Iam spend most of my working day talking very loudly to people or even shouting now and a again so it's a release for me to be vunerable. But my sexual activities aren't harming anyone or have the potential too apart from myself. :P

ps Iam sure I have read a post similar on here before ... are you the same bloke?

BlackAdder
08-17-2007, 04:22 PM
what im curious is these plenty of guys you refer too?? So you have a whole crew of fucked up people ala Clockwork Orange huh?

You should all get help ASAP.

D'yer Mak'er
08-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Patrick Bateman is not a good role model to emulate.

:(
My number one is out then.
What about Travis Bickle?

Oli
08-17-2007, 04:59 PM
What about Travis Bickle?

Depends...how quickly can you get me from Mid-Town to the Village?

tsmandy
08-17-2007, 05:15 PM

First and foremost your avatar.

BDSM practitioners are generally quite capable of distinguishing between fantasy and reality. I can plan an abduction scene, and when it is all over, I know the abductee will be going home (safe and sound) as will I, and hopefully the police will never be involved.

I think it is actually important to acknowledge those fantasies that you hold, that others might find grotesque, and find a way to acknowledge them as just fantasies. There are plenty of women with rape and murder fantasies, as there are many guys who get turned on by this; so rather than raping and killing women, you might try learning about the rules and ethics most BDSM minded folks live by. Hopefully being able to confront your fantasies in the fantasy realm, will help you distinguish between the real and the grotesque.

Not to mention, sophistication is an nice way of describing a yuppie shit bag cereal killer. Why would you wanna emulate such a sleazy dude?

ottorocket
08-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I just want to tell Hentai that you get major props from me for coming on here and telling us what youre feeling, as disturbed as it may be. I would much rather you deal with your thoughts, than bottling them up for some day to come which you might regret and cause much pain for others. This is a good step for everyone, please refrain from mocking him, and please only post positive steps for him...We don't need to feed any negativity within a confused soul.

Again Hentai its all good you came here and exposed this

voy4her
08-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Depending on what kind of mood I'm in, I wouldn't mind being roughed up a little. :)

Ill spank your ass and pull your hair! Promise!

goldensamba
08-18-2007, 04:19 AM

You need help. A lot of us are into martial arts and/or mma (I personally practice muy thai among other things) and and like it rough sometimes as do most people. But, if those are the things you think of first you need help.