PDA

View Full Version : Great set of Danielle Foxxx on Shemale Yum today!

Ecstatic
03-27-2005, 04:39 PM
...but seanchai, however can SMY claim that Danielle was "photographed here first" if her first appearance on SMY is March 27, 2005? "Other appearances: none known?" Come now!

Anyway, all ribbing aside, awesome set.

T-chaser
03-27-2005, 11:01 PM
I was wondering if somebody could just post a quickie of the new Danielle Foxxx set, just to get an idea, as it were. No harm done in this right? :)

T-chaser
03-27-2005, 11:02 PM
She has th ultimate she-cock eh?

Ecstatic
03-27-2005, 11:25 PM
How can I not comply with the wishes of a fellow Bostonian? Here ya go...

partlycloudy
03-28-2005, 12:07 AM
hey ecstatic,
danielle told me that she'd come back if you posted the whole set on here...

Ecstatic
03-28-2005, 01:05 AM
ROTFLOL!! Sure she did, partlycloudy, sure she did. Tell her to email me personally and I'll think about it, LOL.

I do wish she'd come back, though. I miss her slightly warped but so funny sense of humor. I joined her Yahoo Group, but it's not the same as seeing her here.

GroobySteven
03-28-2005, 03:16 AM
I'm travelling at the moment Ecstatic and I'm sure you saw we didn't have any info on Danielle, the default page comes up with the "photographed here first" as we've shot more new girls then old ones. When I right the text I'll remove it.
Danielle and I had a little "squabble" on here which let to us chatting which led to this shoot - I'm looking forward to the cum scene in the 3rd set which I've heard is rather good but haven't had a chance to see it yet.
Enjoy her.
seanchai
Xian, China.

Ecstatic
03-28-2005, 03:53 AM
I figured as much, seanchai. It being Danielle I just couldn't resist ribbing you, lol. Hey, it's awesome that the squabble led to the shoot! Now that's how to set things right.

Cum scene in the 3rd set...hmmm...I'm waiting.

Enjoy China! There doesn't seem to be a big ts scene there like there is in Thailand or the Phillipines, but I have seen some very nice Chinese girls from time to time. Allenina comes to mind.

d foxxx lover
03-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Can you post the link to danielle,s yahoo group.

Jason2k
03-28-2005, 12:05 PM
OMG why did Danielle leave the board :cry: she is so amazing takes my breath away.

My dream, to take her out to dinner some night when shes in Chicago.

Michael Knight
03-28-2005, 01:09 PM
Yep she is truely beautifull Jason. i wouldnt mind more pics of her though like desktop pics if anyone has them that would like to share.

T-chaser
03-29-2005, 02:50 AM
Fellow Bostonian Ecstatic... Thanks bud. You da man. Looks like a great set. Maybe I will see ya around the town sometime. Take care