PDA

View Full Version : For tsntx

BigJoe
08-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I cleaned this up a while back and forgot to post it, I just removed the smudges from the mirror...

btw I love the new avatar, it looks great! :)

Photo removed by request.

2Kaiser
08-15-2007, 08:00 PM
shes fine, more pics?!?

Balcanoid
08-15-2007, 09:12 PM
this is one of hers OMFG pictures....

houstonshemalefan
08-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Amazing!

tsntx
08-15-2007, 10:17 PM
ok cuz like a simple PM woulda done... saved it... moderators feel free to delete this thread -j

ty 4 the pic

Balcanoid
08-16-2007, 09:52 AM
ok cuz like a simple PM woulda done...

No, "cuz" you don`t like your mailbox being flooded with PM`s...you`ve said that!

BigJoe
08-16-2007, 06:01 PM
ok cuz like a simple PM woulda done... saved it... moderators feel free to delete this thread -j

ty 4 the pic

I was going to use a PM but decided some of the guys might appreciate the cleaner version of the shot.

Oh well, you know what they say about good deeds. If you want it deleted just say so and I'll be very happy to remove the picture :?

2Kaiser
08-16-2007, 07:01 PM

ty 4 the pic

post a few pics, ur beatiful. :wink:

tsntx
08-17-2007, 09:52 AM

ty 4 the pic

I was going to use a PM but decided some of the guys might appreciate the cleaner version of the shot.

Oh well, you know what they say about good deeds. If you want it deleted just say so and I'll be very happy to remove the picture :?

apparently i needed to BOLD this ... re-read it again and u tell me wat u think i want from it. -j

tsntx
08-17-2007, 09:54 AM

No, "cuz" you don`t like your mailbox being flooded with PM`s...you`ve said that!

i dont like it when SOMEONE sends me 30 pms in a row when i made it clear im not interested. -j

andyuk
08-17-2007, 09:58 AM

i dont like it when SOMEONE sends me 30 pms in a row when i made it clear im not interested. -j
lol
well said :)

Balcanoid
08-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Thank you for explanation, Jenn. It`s clear now and it`s good to know how much is overmuch...kiss

BigJoe
08-17-2007, 08:25 PM

ty 4 the pic

apparently i needed to BOLD this ... re-read it again and u tell me wat u think i want from it. -j

No need to cop an attitude here, I just thought it was a nice gesture to share a better version of a picture you had already posted in one of my threads.

Legend
08-17-2007, 08:59 PM
I don't sense a attitude from jen but annoyance from guys trying to own brownie points from her by making posts like this.

Example Threads,

tsntx listen

tsntx

I'm bored.... Without TSNTX!

TSNTX...2000 POSTS!!!

tsntx
08-18-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't sense a attitude for jen but annoyance from guys trying to own brownie points from her by making posts like this.

Example Threads,

tsntx listen

tsntx

I'm bored.... Without TSNTX!

TSNTX...2000 POSTS!!!

and that doesnt include all the other fan based ones i had deleted

tsntx
08-18-2007, 11:15 PM

ty 4 the pic

No need to cop an attitude here, I just thought it was a nice gesture to share a better version of a picture you had already posted in one of my threads.

its my pic, its my image.... if I dont control it im not happy... so when OTHER ppl post my pic i DONT like it... ive made it clear enough b4 this thread and in my first responce i said i saved it i said thanx and then i said delete it... the reason for the "attitude" as you see it was bc you ignored all that and said "if you dont like it say so".... and i already had... thats all. -j

TheGuard
08-19-2007, 06:37 PM
sa-----sssssssy

I dig it.

Trans_Lover
08-20-2007, 01:44 AM
waste of time