PDA

View Full Version : Patty Returns

DJ_Asia
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
My girl Patty is back! This set was shot outdoors in an orchid garden...
Enjoy!

DJ_Asia
08-14-2007, 10:43 PM
one more

RawNY
08-14-2007, 10:48 PM
DJ,
I guess you are the right one to ask this question. WHy do asian TG always have a thick thatch of dark pubic hair over and around the base of their cocks? I would think they would try to keep it trim or even shave it. Is is cultural or do most of the men they "date" look for that? Personally, I prefer not to pick hairs from my teeth. (Sorry, just aline from an old girlfriend, lol)

DJ_Asia
08-14-2007, 10:58 PM
DJ,
I guess you are the right one to ask this question. WHy do asian TG always have a thick thatch of dark pubic hair over and around the base of their cocks? I would think they would try to keep it trim or even shave it. Is is cultural or do most of the men they "date" look for that? Personally, I prefer not to pick hairs from my teeth. (Sorry, just aline from an old girlfriend, lol)

Its a cultural thing...
I hooked up w/ this ebony goddess from Sri Lanka recently in Malaysia...she had dark skin,thin nose,high cheekbones...think Ethiopian features w/ a dot on the forehead...Anyways this girl had SO much pubic hair like...gross disgusting thick steel wool shit going on down there.I told her if she wanted to pose she needed to shave that shit...still waiting on that one....lol

ptyseminole
08-14-2007, 11:16 PM
Patty is hot...

DJ_Asia
08-15-2007, 06:43 AM
Patty is hot...

And super sweet cool girl too...no attitude,and a hell of alot of fun! :)

Constantine
08-15-2007, 08:43 AM
one more

I want that soooo..... bad!

Tail Gunner
08-15-2007, 09:00 AM
Very pretty girl and some great images.

Frostbite
08-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Sweet looking gurl. Wish I could have met her way back when I got to visit Pattaya.

DJ_Asia
08-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Sweet looking gurl. Wish I could have met her way back when I got to visit Pattaya.

Ironically i just recieved an SMS from Patty tonite saying she was heading back to BKK after a few days in Pattaya! Just missed her....