PDA

View Full Version : chacnces of guys getting together with a TS = 1:30

mbf
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
ok, i did a little "study" on ts-dating sites and wanted to figure out how chances are on there.

the results are interesting.

so the average ratio on those sites of men to TS is usually 20-30 men : one TS. so guys, be prepared for RUFF competition lol

but when analysing the fine print, it seems that only 20-25 % of the guys are REALLY looking, meaning they provide a full profile with pics and additional info on them.

which then improves chances somewhat to 1:7, 1:6

results could be distorted because of possibly multiple profiles of members of such dating/match-maker sites

RawNY
08-14-2007, 10:45 PM
When did you do this study? When you were finsihed with the mushroom picking or during a break? lol

mbf
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
When did you do this study? When you were finsihed with the mushroom picking or during a break? lol

due to the hot and dry weather in my area i am afraid my mushroom picking experience this year will be rather limited :cry:

tsntx
08-15-2007, 12:01 AM
ok, i did a little "study" on ts-dating sites and wanted to figure out how chances are on there.

so the average ratio on those sites of men to TS is usually 20-30 men : one TS. so guys, be prepared for RUFF competition lol

but when analysing the fine print, it seems that only 20-25 % of the guys are REALLY looking, meaning they provide a full profile with pics and additional info on them.

results could be distorted because of possibly multiple profiles of members of such dating/match-maker sites

you forgot to factor away from that 20-25% the ones that are ugly and only msging models, the guys that are married, and the guys that dont live in the same area as the girl... thus making the odds now 1:-5

aint that a kick in the nuts -j

tsntx
08-15-2007, 12:30 AM

you forgot to factor away from that 20-25% the ones that are ugly and only msging models, the guys that are married, and the guys that dont live in the same area as the girl... thus making the odds now 1:-5

Did you mean 1:-5 or 1:5?

i meant negative five or " -5 " like i wrote

:idea:

tsntx
08-15-2007, 12:48 AM

Did you mean 1:-5 or 1:5?

i meant negative five or " -5 " like i wrote

:idea:

I just thought it might have been a typo since it seems inaccurate. :wink:

seems inaccurate how?

are you looking for an LTR w/ a ts?
do you live in tx?

if you said no to either of these this takes you out of my running, as it does most of the men i meet on personal sites ... so again inaccurate how?

mbf
08-15-2007, 04:10 AM
the 30:1 (25:1) ratio might be the case on this site as well.

there are ca. 20 000 members on here and i would be expecting about 500 to be TS

whatsupwithat
08-15-2007, 04:28 AM
My take...

In real life, if you're fairly attractive, not a chaser, not married, not curious, not a dick, can hold down a job,are genuinely looking for a relationship...the odds of meeting someone you are attracted to and enjoy spending your time with are 1:1. The odds are no different than meeting a gg. No different.

Online is a completely different story. You're competing against guys who are so full of lies, bs, and deceit, it's not until the girls actually meet them and date them that they realize they were duped. Thus, so many girls are taken out of the online dating pool or have given up on it entirely. So, yeah, the odds aren't great online. :)

mbf
08-15-2007, 04:43 AM
My take...

In real life, if you're fairly attractive, not a chaser, not married, not curious, not a dick, can hold down a job,are genuinely looking for a relationship...the odds of meeting someone you are attracted to and enjoy spending your time with are 1:1. The odds are no different than meeting a gg. No different.

Online is a completely different story. You're competing against guys who are so full of lies, bs, and deceit, it's not until the girls actually meet them and date them that they realize they were duped. Thus, so many girls are taken out of the online dating pool or have given up on it entirely. So, yeah, the odds aren't great online. :)

i agree.

i have met one really nice t-girl thru one of those sites tho but i wonder if i was just lucky.

and i was a bit deceiving probably as well with my thread-title. it was merely a statistical game which dont translate to reality very easily - for reasons you, whatsupwithat, described.

peggygee
08-15-2007, 05:28 AM
My take...

My response ties in with your other thread.

(ts-)personal/match-maker/dating sites - you ever used them?
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=23882

I've been on a number of ts dating sites, and I'm on a number of
mainstream sites (true.com, match.com, eharmony.com, etc).

I would say that I don't have alot of luck with the ts-dating sites for a
few reasons.

1. As whatsupwiththat points out there are a lot of chasers, husbands,
and people who aren't serious on those sites. My ads are written so as
to weed out the time wasters, but sometimes they have slipped through.

2. An equally important factor is that most men on ts dating sites are
seeking women with penises, which I do not have. Thus I find that I
have better luck on the mainstream sites or in the real world.

My odds also go up because I am open to dating women, people of
any race, I'm not limited in terms of geography, etc.

And at the risk of blowing my own horn, I'm not too hard on the eyes, I'm
intelligent, wordly, great sense of humor, very outgoing, a woman of integrity.

Of late I've been tied up with career and family obligations, but yeah,
when you do the calculations, the numbers don't look too bad.

In theory. :shrug

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/prob4x4.jpg