PDA

View Full Version : Best Alternate Ending...........................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-14-2007, 04:55 AM
What's your favorite alternate ending as far as movies go?

hondarobot
08-14-2007, 05:04 AM
It's been posted before, but directors cut of Blade Runner vs release cut. Every thing's better, especially the ending.

whatsupwithat
08-14-2007, 06:44 AM
The one where I get the girl.

Balcanoid
08-14-2007, 10:56 AM
..when a bad guy came and shoot all the good guys then laugh himself to death...

werwt22
08-14-2007, 07:07 PM
I like the one from The Butterfly Effect. It was really emotional and raw how he sacrificed himself as a baby for everyone else.

Harrys Boy
08-14-2007, 07:36 PM
The natural born killers ending where they get shot up by there buddy.

hondarobot
08-14-2007, 08:42 PM
I like the one from The Butterfly Effect. It was really emotional and raw how he sacrificed himself as a baby for everyone else.

Butterfly Effect? I know one of the guys that was in that movie. William Lee Scott, at least I've hung out having beers with the guy when he's in town here. He told me the scene where he beats Ashton Kutcher with the bat was one of his all time favorite scenes. He said he was pretty drunk at the time, and kept purposely blowing the scene so he could keep smacking Ashton with the prop bat.

He's a funny guy. Not much of a PC gamer, though. From what I understand her preferes consoles, and thus he will not be mentioned in my ongoing HA gaming blog.

werwt22
08-14-2007, 08:50 PM

Butterfly Effect? I know one of the guys that was in that movie. William Lee Scott, at least I've hung out having beers with the guy when he's in town here. He told me the scene where he beats Ashton Kutcher with the bat was one of his all time favorite scenes. He said he was pretty drunk at the time, and kept purposely blowing the scene so he could keep smacking Ashton with the prop bat.

He's a funny guy. Not much of a PC gamer, though. From what I understand her preferes consoles, and thus he will not be mentioned in my ongoing HA gaming blog.

LMAO Are you talking about "Bullethead" from The Steve Harvey Show?

hondarobot
08-14-2007, 09:09 PM
Yup, that's the guy. He says the times he gets recognized in public, it's because of Steve Harvey. The guys been in Pearl Harbor, Gone in 60 Seconds, and other pretty big movies, but he's stuck being "Bullethead".

:lol: