PDA

View Full Version : Question... thought experiment

lostinasia
08-13-2007, 07:12 AM
Oh god .... so you believe nurture is responsible for such things and not nature ?

tsntx
08-13-2007, 07:15 AM
well then your faggoty ass would finally be able to openly claim you like men... and anyone here who is offended by that can go join gilligan on his fantasy fudge packin island

KISSES!

gunn
08-13-2007, 07:55 AM
well then your faggoty ass would finally be able to openly claim you like men... and anyone here who is offended by that can go join gilligan on his fantasy fudge packin island

KISSES!

OH SNAP!

BrendaQG
08-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Interesting question. In a world devoid of GG's what would a MTF TS be?

The answer is easy. Assuming your island has contact with the outside world. Which would be needed to have the technology sophisticated enough to clone people in the way you describe. Then all one would need is to watvh TV or read a newspaper to see that in the wider world women, and MTF's exist.

If this hypothetical island it totaly cut off with no outside influence. What would exist would have to be a subset of males who were more feminie by nature to the point that they would practically be transsexuals anyway.

The short answer is that their will be some transsexuals in any socieity even one where everyone was just one genetic birth gender.

dreamer
08-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Interesting question. In a world devoid of GG's what would a MTF TS be?

The answer is easy. Assuming your island has contact with the outside world. Which would be needed to have the technology sophisticated enough to clone people in the way you describe. Then all one would need is to watvh TV or read a newspaper to see that in the wider world women, and MTF's exist.

If this hypothetical island it totaly cut off with no outside influence. What would exist would have to be a subset of males who were more feminie by nature to the point that they would practically be transsexuals anyway.

The short answer is that their will be some transsexuals in any socieity even one where everyone was just one genetic birth gender.

why would you guess that an island entirely inhabited by men ---would have femme men??? ----they'd naturaly be effeminate? ----Nah ---it'd be like Jurassic Park ----SOME males would become transsexuals ---aaaaaand I guess that because the opposite of male --is female ---they would just act and try to looks like chicks ---but they wouldn't even have an EXAMPLE of what a female is ---I dunno ---

my answer is.....that's a damn good question!

whatsupwithat
08-13-2007, 08:06 PM
I wonder if some of the men would identify as test tubes.

On a serious note, If the island were cut off from "civilization", I'm sure there would be effeminate and other men who would feel abnormal in their bodies, or that they were born in the wrong body. Societal roles would develop, a division between the men. Of course, what those roles would be or how they played out would be entirely up to that society and how it grows. So, in answer to your question, yes, there would be transsexuals.

next.

62des
08-13-2007, 09:06 PM

KISSES!

Wow, she just called herself a man. lol Trust me, any human being with a body like yours cannot identify in any way, as a man.

TJ347
08-15-2007, 08:00 AM
Another thought experiment my dear tranny lovers... Let's imagine we all lived on an Island where there was no GG's...

Babies were born in test tubes...

what would our beloved TG's identify with now then???

Sil... Welcome back!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Another thought experiment my dear tranny lovers... Let's imagine we all lived on an Island where there was no GG's...

Babies were born in test tubes...

what would our beloved TG's identify with now then???

Swans! Lmao :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

tsntx
08-15-2007, 08:14 AM

KISSES!

Wow, she just called herself a man. lol Trust me, any human being with a body like yours cannot identify in any way, as a man.

uh... jack ass i did NOT identify as a man... try again SKIPPER... gilligans waiting

:roll:

62des
08-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes you did. :D

bellamy
08-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Pk here is my take. If there was no knowledge of what a woman was there would be no image of which to try and attain. That being said the ts population would not just disappear. Those that, in this world, idenify themselves as tg would still be a different type of man then those that don't. I would imagine a lot like the "emo" or "club kid" boys that are very femm but are still boys.

BlackAdder
08-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Umm....no she really didnt...

62des
08-15-2007, 06:32 PM
yes she did! :D