PDA

View Full Version : Good Girl vs. Bad Girl...............................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Women always talk about the good guy vs. bad boy but MEN rarely discuss the good girl/bad girl situation......................

A good girl will
call you just to say hi to talk about nothing important
remember your birthday
want to go out to places non-sexually or non-shopping related

The bad girl will
call you to either directly or subliminally tell you they need a good stiff one
not give a fuck about your bday unless it's close to her and her orgasm
want to go out to places non-sexually or non-shopping related but grab your dick while you are out and tease you excessively

with those examples, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE two??????????????
JWBL™

tsntx
08-12-2007, 02:17 PM
im a good girl gone bad... ladies dont copy me 'cuz im copywritten

dunno if this fits exactly but its funny and kinda works

this actually made me laugh so maybe yall can enjoy it too -j

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.lol

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

turlough
08-12-2007, 04:21 PM

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE:

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.lol

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all
dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.tsntxthat post was so awesome!

Alchemist
08-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Why can't you have your cake and eat it too? I like a girl who knows when to alternate between those two personalities. The kind of girl that tell you to "fuck her", not "make love to her", but yet calls you up at work sometimes just to see how your day is going.

Still haven't found her though.

Str8mlover4TS
08-12-2007, 06:30 PM

Jen - that is HILARIOUS!!! Love it!!! Needed a good laugh this morning.
Thanks.

biGGdaDDy*
08-12-2007, 06:39 PM
a GOOD gal is a BAD gal that hasnt been caught up in her bullshit yet
while the BAD gal hides the fact that she's a GOOD gal b-cuz she's in fear of something or she's worrying what others will think.

while the GOOD gal gone BAD just seeks attention.{she's in between}

so basically there is no such thing as a good gal

Ecstatic
08-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.
Interesting that the result is the same in either case, Jenn. ;)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-12-2007, 07:06 PM
awesome reply Jen

tsntx
08-13-2007, 12:37 AM
awesome reply Jen :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :peanutbutter :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 :rock2 fuck yeah baby!!!!!!

i do what i can lol glad yall liked it -j

mbf
08-13-2007, 01:41 AM
with those examples, WHY IS IT SO HARD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE two??????????????
JWBL™

honestly, i have never been with one of the above mentioned in their pure form. they usually have had elements of both characteristics.

(a sidenote: if she doesnt remember my b-day - great, if she makes up for that by giving a good bj :twisted: )

CORVETTEDUDE
08-13-2007, 08:55 AM
That was terrific, tsntx!!! LMAO :lol: :wink:

gunn
08-13-2007, 09:09 AM
GOOD GIRLS WIN IN MY BOOK THEY ARE THE ONES I WANT TO SPEND REAL TIME WITH.BAD GIRLS ARE JUST FOR SEX.LIKE eg tsntx,

tsntx
08-13-2007, 09:14 AM
GOOD GIRLS WIN IN MY BOOK THEY ARE THE ONES I WANT TO SPEND REAL TIME WITH.BAD GIRLS ARE JUST FOR SEX.LIKE eg tsntx,

bc i dont want to play a role in your ball smashing fantasy youre going to go around a website trashing me? really? you sure thats the move you wanna make w/ me? im not exactly someone you want to NOT have on your side.

its your call tho... you wanna be a douche bag i can play the bad girl part and make you an enemy... otherwise stfu and leave my name outta your posts.

Felicia Katt
08-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I always say I'm not bad, I just bad at being good. :)

meow

FK

PS no copyrights were violated in making this post