http://www.erostranssexuals.com/boston-files/us-jordan84-jenna1.htm

Anyone have any info on her?

Nikka
08-12-2007, 04:25 AM
wooooooooooooooooooooooowww

tsntx
08-12-2007, 04:53 AM
not this whore again

yeah i have some info... bitchy, stuck up attitude and way overpriced... what else you need?

oh and shes post op.

SXFX
08-12-2007, 05:22 AM
not this whore again

yeah i have some info... bitchy, stuck up attitude and way overpriced... what else you need?

oh and shes post op.
Wow hun, who knew a cute girl like you could be so angry!
Hug?

shawno
08-12-2007, 06:26 AM
not this whore again

oh and shes post op.

wow thanks, guess Ill stay away from her

CORVETTEDUDE
08-12-2007, 06:59 AM
tsntx....do I detect some cat jealousy here? Come on, you are an absolutely beautiful woman. Please don't cheapen that image, you are WAY above that.

yodajazz
08-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Allanah thought she was pre-op in May.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=20230&start=10

But she has some very tight bikini shots with no evidence of being pre. Her ad does not state that she is pre, so technically she has not lied in the ad.
Allanah also criticized her personality. But realistically any woman who has acheived those kind of looks is going to be vain.

There was a debate maybe three months ago about an agency ad which advertised her services to $1500, I believe. The debate was about how much the agency would get for that price. But if I were a rich man .....

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:21 AM
I one pic where she isn't covering her nipples she has horrid scaring around her nipples. I still always wonder why some girl choose to have their boobs done this way, the scar is always unattractively noticeable.

tsntx
08-12-2007, 11:25 AM
I one pic where she isn't covering her nipples she has horrid scaring around her nipples. I still always wonder why some girl choose to have their boobs done this way, the scar is always unattractively noticeable.

agreed ... welcome back my love... and to the guys

no bitterness involved at all... thats the impression she left on me the few time ive come into contact w/ her... im glad YOU guys think shes better then me... i think she looks great... jen paris is better to me and i dont knock her... i can recognize a great look anywhere... but thats no excuse for being a bitch... . i didnt knock her looks as youll notice in any of my posts. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:28 AM

no bitterness involved at all... thats the impression she left on me the few time ive come into contact w/ her... im glad YOU guys think shes better then me... i think she looks great... jen paris is better to me and i dont knock her... i can recognize a great look anywhere... but thats no excuse for being a bitch... . i didnt knock her looks as youll notice in any of my posts. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ya I been real busy. Just got in from turning them all night, a girls gotta make her coin, lol. Good too see u also girl.........kisses

tsluva
08-12-2007, 04:11 PM

. ...Jenna, Jessica , Jordan,etc. ...can't these chicks find just one
single damn user name and stick to it ?

CORVETTEDUDE
08-12-2007, 07:54 PM

tsntx....I hope you don't feel I implied, in any way, that she might look or be better than you. I personally know neither of you( althought that would be an honor, in your case). We all have flaws...that's where the walls come from. I recently expressed my admiration for you on another thread, in a genuine manner, and am not attacking your integrity here. The comment you had made just seemed(to me) to be a little out of character for you. My sincere apologies if what I said was taken out of context. Peace?! :wink:

yodajazz
08-12-2007, 11:26 PM
... im glad YOU guys think shes better then me... i think she looks great...

I assume you mean looks, because here no one would rate her as a better total person. In the looks department, she does have a standard “Hollywood” type of beauty. But for most men there are a lot of factors that make up beauty, and many other factors that make up the total package.

Looking at beauty first, I saw a picture of Jen that featured her legs and I’m a leg man. I like big legs but Jenna has the the skinny model legs. This is just one example of what can turn a man on. Jenna is attractive but many men would chose Jen over her, especially beyond a one night stand.

And while people are attracted by looks, the total package is more important for the deeper emotions. An example would be feeling comfortable to talk, and open up our true selves. That is who a man will want to be around long term with; a woman he feels he can talk to, and believes in him. There is a reason that the majority of women do eventually get married. They have lots more things going for them than “Hollywood” type beauty. It’s the same reason that the majority of men who contact Jen on a business site look to her for a ltr over business, according to what she said in an earlier thread.

So Jen, while I believe that Jenna might score higher on some artificial beauty rating scale, in real life, none is better than you. In the same thread referred to by Corvettedude, tsntx said “thanks for appreciating realness”. I believe that more people appreciate ‘realness’ than what you might believe, especially here.

tsntx
08-13-2007, 12:10 AM

I assume you mean looks, because here no one would rate her as a better total person. In the looks department, she does have a standard “Hollywood” type of beauty. But for most men there are a lot of factors that make up beauty, and many other factors that make up the total package.

Looking at beauty first, I saw a picture of Jen that featured her legs and I’m a leg man. I like big legs but Jenna has the the skinny model legs. This is just one example of what can turn a man on. Jenna is attractive but many men would chose Jen over her, especially beyond a one night stand.

And while people are attracted by looks, the total package is more important for the deeper emotions. An example would be feeling comfortable to talk, and open up our true selves. That is who a man will want to be around long term with; a woman he feels he can talk to, and believes in him. There is a reason that the majority of women do eventually get married. They have lots more things going for them than “Hollywood” type beauty. It’s the same reason that the majority of men who contact Jen on a business site look to her for a ltr over business, according to what she said in an earlier thread.

So Jen, while I believe that Jenna might score higher on some artificial beauty rating scale, in real life, none is better than you. In the same thread referred to by Corvettedude, tsntx said “thanks for appreciating realness”. I believe that more people appreciate ‘realness’ than what you might believe, especially here.

to CVD: no offence was taken at all i was just clarifying my stance....

to yoda: thanx and i do appreciate that ppl can appreciate my look and my realness... some guys think im too real... but usually the underlying truth to that is something ive made clear about the way i feel usually directly illiminates them from my playing field and instead of going "well im not her type and shes not in my area.... OH WELL" they go "fuck her for thinking shes better then me... ill just say mean things bc if she doesnt want me then im going to show i dont want her" ... real mature.... anyway no big deal you know... some ppl like this some like that... were not all gonna like the same thing.... as far as the guys that would compare her *jess rabbit* and me together .... even if they like her model looks theyll usually be "ahhh shes post op n/m" especially when they see me and my full package.... and thats ok too.

NYTSJulie
08-13-2007, 12:20 AM

to CVD: no offence was taken at all i was just clarifying my stance....

to yoda: thanx and i do appreciate that ppl can appreciate my look and my realness... some guys think im too real... but usually the underlying truth to that is something ive made clear about the way i feel usually directly illiminates them from my playing field and instead of going "well im not her type and shes not in my area.... OH WELL" they go "fuck her for thinking shes better then me... ill just say mean things bc if she doesnt want me then im going to show i dont want her" ... real mature.... anyway no big deal you know... some ppl like this some like that... were not all gonna like the same thing.... as far as the guys that would compare her *jess rabbit* and me together .... even if they like her model looks theyll usually be "ahhh shes post op n/m" especially when they see me and my full package.... and thats ok too.

Jen I like your look. Guys remember that what someone looks like in pictures and in person can be two different things. I say realness is best and is the most passable. Anyone who measures in at 36DD-22-48 looks super hot in pictures but in person????????No females have those measurements, a too plastic look can be clockable.

MrsKellyPierce
08-13-2007, 12:24 AM
Her website is www.jessicabody.com and she is post op she is friends with Lil Miss Paige on myspace who is making me a myspace layout

And here is her myspace video with her talking:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10492328

Jen and her must not of hit it off but she has been more than nice to me and helpful.

tsntx
08-13-2007, 12:33 AM
link doesnt work kel

MrsKellyPierce
08-13-2007, 12:39 AM
link doesnt work kel Sorry I edited look at it again

Her website is www.jessicabody.com and she is post op she is friends with Lil Miss Paige on myspace who is making me a myspace layout

And here is her myspace video with her talking:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=10492328

Jen and her must not of hit it off but she has been more than nice to me and helpful