PDA

View Full Version : Question about being Bi-Sexual

tsntx
08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
as a girl i look at guys willing to take anything w/ a cock on it as someone id rather not have any relations w/ be it intimate or casual... its just a huge sign that ill get hurt in the end... and i think a lot of girls see it that way too

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-11-2007, 07:34 AM
Question for the guys... are you turned on by femenine guys who don't identify as gals???

Sidenote... what do the TS's think of guys who are into femenine guys who don't identify as female???

So you're simply saying that you're "turned on" by someone who is queer! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-11-2007, 07:40 AM
LOL Thanks! Long time no hear Sil! Welcome back.. :roll:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
08-11-2007, 07:45 AM
Touche'! I have NOT seen yours either! LOL

~Kisses.

HTG

mbf
08-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Question for the guys... are you turned on by femenine guys who don't identify as gals???

no no NO!!!

why u asking? lusting after some sissy-boy u met recently?

lincspoacher
08-11-2007, 10:24 AM
I voted "NO" ... Men,effeminate or otherwise simply do nothing for me whatsoever ..

Please don't construe from that comment,that I'm Homophobic .. I'm not,in my time I've worked with a number of Male Homosexuals & Lesbians and found them to be perfectly nice,competent people ... the world is a big enough place for all of us ... but they're just not for me.

I like my TG women to look,act & identify as women ... :lol:

Bye for now,

Poacher xx

DJ_Asia
08-11-2007, 11:17 AM

no no NO!!!

I find comments like that very curious.

Where do you think everyone of these TS girls came from...a small factory in Bangkok or Sao Paulo or Galveston called "Trannys r Us" where they take hot genetic females and attach penises to them?!

Once upon a time all these girls were once "sissy-boys" by someones definition.

tsntx
08-11-2007, 11:55 AM

no no NO!!!

Where do you think everyone of these TS girls came from...a small factory in Bangkok or Sao Paulo or Galveston called "Trannys r Us" where they take hot genetic females and attach penises on them?!

yes but i think they are talking about the ones that like to STAY sissy boys... not the ones that are stopping in sissyboy-ville along the journey.

DJ_Asia
08-11-2007, 12:33 PM
yeah i understand the sentiment of the post and thread...

The comment just seemed to have a bit ill will oozing from it,and since like i said most of the girls here have been called "sissy" once or twice themselves it just caught me as odd...not the comment so much as the percieved intent behind it.

62des
08-11-2007, 05:18 PM
Fuck no! You're merging into the "gay area" now when you're talkin about any type of guy. The idea of being attracted to TS is the fact that they look like WOMEN! I've never been with a TS but I'm attracted to the most feminine and passable TS. Meaning if the have anything that resembles a man's body, then I'm turned off(excluding the penis for all those smart asses). But I'm not one of those guys who is attracted to the penis I'm an ass man. I'm too turned on by her femininity to care what she has between her legs so I just go with the flow. I can't just turn off the attraction because she has a penis because that doesn't make her any less sexy than she already is.

Quinn
08-11-2007, 05:22 PM

Sidenote... what do the TS's think of guys who are into femenine guys who don't identify as female???

So you're simply saying that you're "turned on" by someone who is queer! LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

LOL... Nice...

-Quinn

62des
08-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I think he's officially crossed the GHEY line.

mbf
08-11-2007, 06:11 PM

no no NO!!!

Where do you think everyone of these TS girls came from...a small factory in Bangkok or Sao Paulo or Galveston called "Trannys r Us" where they take hot genetic females and attach penises to them?!

i was referring to long term "sissy-boys" with my 3times No. and i am not attracted to them - that doesnt mean i look down on them, hate them or think of them to be inferior of any kind. same is true for people who like them.

what "ill will" would that be, that ure referring to djasia?

DJ_Asia
08-11-2007, 06:15 PM

no no NO!!!

i was referring to long term "sissy-boys" with my 3times No. and i am not attracted to them - that doesnt mean i look down on them, hate them or think of them to be inferior of any kind. same is true for people who like them.

what "ill will" would that be, that ure referring to djasia?

It came across to me as a slam,which i found ironic on a board full of ex "sissy boys" and men who wanna fuck them...however if no ill intent was meant then I stand corrected.

62des
08-11-2007, 06:21 PM
Wow! I can't believe how many guys chose "its the person that counts". I think its safe to say we have gay dudes in here.

DJ_Asia
08-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow! I can't believe how many guys chose "its the person that counts". I think its safe to say we have gay dudes in here.

Ya know theres this young guy from Australia on Myspace that I bet most guys on this board would fuck in a heartbeat,of course few will admit it

http://www.myspace.com/thaeganthetempestuous

Tell me im wrong

62des
08-11-2007, 06:34 PM
Seriously, no. Even if the face was super sexy, without breast implants, it does nothing for me.

62des
08-11-2007, 08:37 PM
I voted no because even though some TV/CDs are good looking and passable when fully dressed, you'll know that it's just a guy in a wig once the clothes come off. A TS who's put together right will look like a woman even when undressed even if they have a penis IMO. Perception is reality. 8)

BTW....... where have you been Sil? Did you get drafted by your local military or something? :)

Agreed.

62des
08-11-2007, 08:39 PM
as a girl i look at guys willing to take anything w/ a cock on it as someone id rather not have any relations w/ be it intimate or casual... its just a huge sign that ill get hurt in the end... and i think a lot of girls see it that way too

And you TS wonder why you can't find love. :smh What a contradicting statement on yourself. Haven't you TS learned yet, its your own standards that keeps you from having boyfriends that will treat you right. Just like those women in their 30's sayin "men are no good". Maybe you need to evaluate yourself.

tsntx
08-11-2007, 08:41 PM

Ya know theres this young guy from Australia on Myspace that I bet most guys on this board would fuck in a heartbeat,of course few will admit it

http://www.myspace.com/thaeganthetempestuous

Tell me im wrong

you dont profiles like this to prove your point... we ALL know by now how many of the guys here like men, fem men, or big cocks... there are countless threads here w/ the manliest looking men in panties and its just pages and pages long, or all the "big cock" , "i wanna suck her" type threads... hell look at the "club kid thread" isnt that in its 50th page by now?

point is its been well established you can take panties and put it on a tree and a lot of the men here will be on their knees trying to take the nearest branch deep inside -j

62des
08-11-2007, 08:48 PM
Agreed. If it doesn't have a feminine body, real hair, sexy passable face, nice ass, and breasts, then its not for me. I agree that most guys here put way too much emphasis on the dick. I look at the whole body, just so happens if she has a penis then hey, she has to be pleasured somehow.

tsntx
08-11-2007, 08:51 PM
as a girl i look at guys willing to take anything w/ a cock on it as someone id rather not have any relations w/ be it intimate or casual...

I'm not sure i understand this, are you saying that you would never have a relationship until only after you've had your SRS?

no im not getting srs as it stands now... im talking about the guys that would take a 50yr old crossdresser w/ a 10 inch dick, a bad wig, and a 5 o'clock shadow just as fast as they would a supermodel... meaning its not about the girl... its about the cock.

its just a huge sign that ill get hurt in the end... and i think a lot of girls see it that way too

Hurt how exactly? If you don't mind my asking....[/quote]

bc the guy is just looking for dick... hell take it on a guy, hell take it on a ts, hell take it anyway he can get it... meaning if they stick around long enough for us to develop feelings for them they could do what my last 2 major relationships did... leave me for men bc its more universally accepted... random strangers dont ask you ... "if you like dick or if youre ok w/ it... why not just date guys?" eventually a lil light goes off :idea: and then they just walk away from a 6yr relationship bc being a fag is so much easier.

that help you out?

tsntx
08-11-2007, 08:56 PM

And you TS wonder why you can't find love. :smh What a contradicting statement on yourself. Haven't you TS learned yet, its your own standards that keeps you from having boyfriends that will treat you right. Just like those women in their 30's sayin "men are no good". Maybe you need to evaluate yourself.

having some fag that likes dick ISNT the type of guy i wanna date... id rather be single then settle... that ISNT love... guys like you are all the same... you can look like shit, be fat as fuck, older then dirt but you think b/c were hot and single that were desperate enough to settle for anyone offering "love" that well overlook the fact you are NOT what we are attracted to...

ugh im sooooooooooo tired of guys like that. :roll:

tsntx
08-11-2007, 08:57 PM
Agreed. If it doesn't have a feminine body, real hair, sexy passable face, nice ass, and breasts, then its not for me. I agree that most guys here put way too much emphasis on the dick. I look at the whole body, just so happens if she has a penis then hey, she has to be pleasured somehow.

and you guys wonder why you cant find real love :roll: maybe if you settled for something less then what were you looking for say... idk a fag in drag... then maybe youd find it....

same mentality :roll:

62des
08-11-2007, 08:57 PM
^ OK I get where you're comin from now. In other words the guys that really don't give a rats ass what she looks like. Makes a lot more since now that you explained it. If she ain't a super model, then she ain't my type. She can have a 3 inch dick and have supermodel looks and I'd chose that one over the average lookin 10 inch dick TS. For me looks are everything.

62des
08-11-2007, 09:01 PM

and you guys wonder why you cant find real love :roll: maybe if you settled for something less then what were you looking for say... idk a fag in drag... then maybe youd find it....

same mentality :roll:

What an ignorant comment. Did you even comprehend what I said. A fag in drag is a fuckin dragqueen and there's a HUGE difference between that and a TS. FYI I think you just dissed yourself. All I just described, you would fit the description. I look for love in GG's and TS are just a fantasy for me anyway.

Odelay
08-11-2007, 09:09 PM
What an ignorant comment. Did you even comprehend what I said. A fag in drag is a fuckin dragqueen and there's a HUGE difference between that and a TS. FYI I think you just dissed yourself. All I just described, you would fit the description. I look for love in GG's and TS are just a fantasy for me anyway.

She got it 62des. She's addressing an entirely different argument with a bit of sarcasm. If guys castigate girls for being so picky, then why can't girls castigate guys for being the same.

TrueBeauty TS
08-11-2007, 09:10 PM
If she ain't a super model, then she ain't my type. She can have a 3 inch dick and have supermodel looks and I'd chose that one over the average lookin 10 inch dick TS. For me looks are everything.

So you are just a player. You are not looking for a relationship, you are just in it for the looks. Once her looks are gone, so are you.

And you are trying to teach US about meaningful relationships??? :roll:

62des
08-11-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm really surprised at how some of you TS complain about being hated by society when YOU HATE YOURSELVES.(Aimed at TS who hold off sex until SRS and diss their former selves as pre-ops) Not those who got SRS and still respect others that chosen to stay pre-op.

TrueBeauty TS
08-11-2007, 09:13 PM
I look for love in GG's and TS are just a fantasy for me anyway.

How nice. And people wonder why some girls develope a bad additude about men. :smh

62des
08-11-2007, 09:17 PM
If she ain't a super model, then she ain't my type. She can have a 3 inch dick and have supermodel looks and I'd chose that one over the average lookin 10 inch dick TS. For me looks are everything.

So you are just a player. You are not looking for a relationship, you are just in it for the looks. Once her looks are gone, so are you.

And you are trying to teach US about meaningful relationships??? :roll:

I'd be really good freinds but that's it. Don't try to make me look like the bad guy here. I can't change and ain't gonna try to change the way I think now. I want genetic kids and that's just one of hundreds of reasons why I don't want a relationship with TS. Fuck all that if you're in love shit and its the person that counts.

mbf
08-11-2007, 10:08 PM

sorry to jump in, but...i dont see where the problem is.

tsntx - as far as i understand - just wants a guy that isnt interested in the penis-thing and not seeing her as a fetish-object.

seems fair to me.

sam2982
08-11-2007, 10:18 PM
I voted no... I like t girls because I like women and I happen to like cocks... but, even if a guy has the best cock ever it does nothing for me because I have no attraction for guys.

tsntx
08-11-2007, 10:47 PM

She got it 62des. She's addressing an entirely different argument with a bit of sarcasm. If guys castigate girls for being so picky, then why can't girls castigate guys for being the same.

THANK YOU!! im glad SOME guys are smart enough to see the point... hell all i did was turn his own words against him and he couldnt even see it... some ppls children :roll:

tsmandy
08-11-2007, 11:09 PM
Hi Silvester,

I like Bi-sexual men, and I don't really care what type of guy they are into. I am what I am, and I don't need affirmation by any dude, so it doesn't really matter to me where a guys tastes may take him.

Mandy
http://mandytgirl.com

62des
08-11-2007, 11:18 PM

THANK YOU!! im glad SOME guys are smart enough to see the point... hell all i did was turn his own words against him and he couldnt even see it... some ppls children :roll:

Whatever...but I bet if the guy was turned on by the fact that you had a penis, the way you talk, you'd probably be disgusted by him thinkin he likes dudes anyway when really its the irony of a penis on a woman. Even if he ginuinly like you for you. Hell I know if I met the woman of my dreams and she had a dick, I'd suck it unktil there's nothing left. Doesn't make me gay because its not a man's figure behind it. Doesn't mean I'd take it up the ass.

tsntx
08-12-2007, 01:00 AM
bc the guy is just looking for dick... hell take it on a guy, hell take it on a ts, hell take it anyway he can get it...

I can't say that i agree with this logic and i think many on this forum would agree that it's entirely possible for a guy to appreciate a TS's penis but not be willing to go to the point of going to another guy. I know i never would. (Yeesh!) On the other hand, i have also been attracted to asian girls/LBs with a small and seemingly dis-functional penis but it didn't matter to me. I don't deny that there are guys like that who would go the Gay route since your past experience is proof of that. My guess is that they were much closer to the Gay side of the scale to begin with, but i don't think that it's all about the penis, there must also be an attraction to the male form. (I'm getting sick typing this)

meaning if they stick around long enough for us to develop feelings for them they could do what my last 2 major relationships did... leave me for men bc its more universally accepted... random strangers dont ask you ... "if you like dick or if youre ok w/ it... why not just date guys?" eventually a lil light goes off Idea and then they just walk away from a 6yr relationship bc being a fag is so much easier.

that help you out?

It helps out in the sense that i better understand we're you're coming from though again i don't agree with many of the generalizations within it. I can understand your feelings seeing as how you've been burned a couple of times in past relationships. I guess the trick for a TS is to find someone they know would never go the guy/Gay route even if they did like a TS's penis.

Know this though, there's always a risk of getting cheated on or burned in relationships because some people just have a promiscuous nature. It happens to GGs all the time and there isn't any penis involved in most of those situations.

I guess my main point is that by generalizing too much, you may end up closing the door to many options/opportunities that aren't all the bad things that you fear they are....just my :2cent

then WHY do you and guys that feel like you KEEP putting your :2cent in?? if it DOESNT apply to you then WHY do you keep saying it?? it DOES apply to SOME guys and to the ones that it DOES... my statement applies to THEM. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

tsntx
08-12-2007, 01:02 AM

tsntx - as far as i understand - just wants a guy that isnt interested in the penis-thing and not seeing her as a fetish-object.

seems fair to me.

look simply put

i love my cock i want you to love me and accept my cock

i dont want you to love my cock and accept me as the owner

theres a HUGE difference

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 01:43 AM
The vast majority of guys on this forum probably are bi-sexual. So what? I have nothing against bi-sexual people. I personally wouldn't have sex with a guy, because that would make me puke. Just a personal thing.

Most TS girls probably could give a bit more latitude in relationship thinking. I'm just saying. It's not just all about sex.

dj69
08-12-2007, 01:57 AM

seems fair to me.

look simply put

theres a HUGE difference

I think is well said, because most guys are like this! They have a fetish/fantasy they try it and realise they like it (maybe not in some cases). They love the beautiful woman that stands infront of them, but it just seems like its for one reason. They love a beautiful woman that has a cock! This is the reason some people come on here, but you need to treat girls with respect and show you love her just as much, with or with out a penis!?

The fact is people people whish to complete their desire, but the real matter is do you actually want her because of who she is or because what shes got?

peggygee
08-12-2007, 02:09 AM
I look for love in GG's and TS are just a fantasy for me anyway.

How nice. And people wonder why some girls develope a bad additude about men. :smh

62des, I've read just about all of your nearly 600 posts. You seem like
a fairly decent guy, good sense of humor, etc.

But I notice that you make a lot of statements about a topic that you don't
seem to have much knowledge or experience in.

By your own admission, you have never been with a transwoman. In this
last statement you admit yet again that they are but a fantasy to you.

We live in a democratic society, and far be it from me to deny anyone
their right to an opinion.

Thus a piece of friendly advice to you, and to others that this may apply
to, perhaps you may want to observe, take in, and learn from those that
actually talk the talk, and walk the walk.

Respectfully.

Peg.....

Jericho
08-12-2007, 02:12 AM
Never say never...

dreamer
08-12-2007, 02:17 AM
dood ---point blank ---if you like ---or think you like penis ---there's an extreme chance you are gay ----

ME??? ---I like chicks ---noooo thanks on the penis ----hide that fucking thing please ---

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Most guys on this forum live with a fantasy construct of TS girls. How would they ever meet them? I mean think about it. A few of us do have extensive contact with TS people, or are TS, but 99 percent just look at pictures. Nothing wrong with that, but that is the truth.

I suppose it's one purpose of this forum to educate. It's interesting.

StaggerLee
08-12-2007, 02:19 AM
look simply put

theres a HUGE difference

tsntx- well said, I love the way you see things...my ex said almost the same thing to me, when we started getting serious. 'I dont want someone who wants to be with me because i have a penis, I want someone who wants to be with me despite that.'
I answered the original question NO-absolutely nothing about a man turns me on, I am attracted to women, who look, act, and feel like women, be they ts or gg.

dj69
08-12-2007, 02:44 AM
I agree M77

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 02:56 AM
It seems like a lot of transsexuals have this fantasy about meeting a guy that doesn’t realize she’s a ts and then he’ll find out and say “it’s ok, I like you so much I don’t care.” This isn’t an episode of Ally McBeal it’s real life and that shit never happens.

No guy would be with a transsexual unless he wanted to be with one. And nobody wants to be with transsexuals unless they like dick. Why would they when the average woman with no makeup or anything looks more feminine than the best looking ts? And nobody likes dick unless they’re a woman or gay.

I guess that’s why some relationships work out though because the ts is delusional and the guy is delusional so you put their delusions together and it works and that’s a beautiful thing I guess. But everyone else who sees them is just going to think “hey look two gay dudes.”

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:03 AM
It seems like a lot of transsexuals have this fantasy about meeting a guy that doesn’t realize she’s a ts and then he’ll find out and say “it’s ok, I like you so much I don’t care.” This isn’t an episode of Ally McBeal it’s real life and that shit never happens.

No guy would be with a transsexual unless he wanted to be with one. And nobody wants to be with transsexuals unless they like dick. Why would they when the average woman with no makeup or anything looks more feminine than the best looking ts? And nobody likes dick unless they’re a woman or gay.

I guess that’s why some relationships work out though because the ts is delusional and the guy is delusional so you put their delusions together and it works and that’s a beautiful thing I guess. But everyone else who sees them is just going to think “hey look two gay dudes.”

"No guy would be with a transsexual unless he wanted to be with one"

What if the girl just happened to be TS? Dumb fuck.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:06 AM
I'll say it again ---I want a woman ----please hide your penis ---I want noooo part of it ----I like legs ---lips --navel --tits ---and ass ---I like women ---hide that thing ---I'll kiss all around it ---everywhere but ---I'll even suck on your pubic hair ---just no phallus ----yuck/puke/gag/puke ----hide it --or I am gone ---

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:11 AM
I'll say it again ---I want a woman ----please hide your penis ---I want noooo part of it ----I like legs ---lips --navel --tits ---and ass ---I like women ---hide that thing ---I'll kiss all around it ---everywhere but ---I'll even suck on your pubic hair ---just no phallus ----yuck/puke/gag/puke ----hide it --or I am gone ---

You have mental problems, evident by your posting style and content. I'm getting sick of retards.

SmashysmashY
If the girl just happened to be a ts then you wouldn't change your sexual orientation and you wouldn't sleep with her.

tsmandy

Then why are you hanging out on the hungangels web board? Why not just cruise elsewhere?

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:13 AM
Smashy makes no sense. I think it's best to ignore him.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:14 AM
hey now --don't go targeting people's feelings ---you cock sucker ---

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:16 AM

Then why are you hanging out on the hungangels web board? Why not just cruise elsewhere?

cuz every woman I have experienced --ended up in painful memories (mentally) ----thanks for asking ---

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:18 AM
So many mental guys, and now I'm out of beer.

:?

tsntx
08-12-2007, 03:21 AM

i KNOW this statement cant be directed at me...

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1186554749-745974

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 03:22 AM
First of all you cursed at me so I shouldn't have responded to you at all because there's obviously something wrong with you. But if you want to believe that people will just change their sexual orientation on the fly when they see a ts that doesn't look better than an average woman then believe it. Do whatever it takes to be able to look yourself in the mirror. But know that not everybody lives in the little world you've constructed there.

dreamer
nah --seriously --I'm drunk --why not --?

my mom left us when I was just hitting puberty ---I have trust issues with women ---I loooove them in body ---I dunno ----ya know? ---yeah ---I'm messed up ----blame my youth ---

tsntx
I'll say it again ---I want a woman ----please hide your penis ---I want noooo part of it ----I like legs ---lips --navel --tits ---and ass ---I like women ---hide that thing ---I'll kiss all around it ---everywhere but ---I'll even suck on your pubic hair ---just no phallus ----yuck/puke/gag/puke ----hide it --or I am gone --- :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

then go get a gg why the hell would you want a ts pre OR post op?? makes no sence if thats how you really feel.... keep dreaming dreamer.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:24 AM
I'll say it again ---I want a woman ----please hide your penis ---I want noooo part of it ----I like legs ---lips --navel --tits ---and ass ---I like women ---hide that thing ---I'll kiss all around it ---everywhere but ---I'll even suck on your pubic hair ---just no phallus ----yuck/puke/gag/puke ----hide it --or I am gone --- :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

then go get a gg why the hell would you want a ts pre OR post op?? makes no sence if thats how you really feel.... keep dreaming dreamer.

believe me --I am looking ----but I have a chip ---

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 03:29 AM

i KNOW this statement cant be directed at me...

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/personals-1186554749-745974

If it was directed at you I would have said so. It went out like a cluster bomb hitting anyone in the area. But if you feel like you fit that description then that's not something you need to work out with me anyway.

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:29 AM
OK, smashy is crazy, and the other guy is disturbed by a variety of factors.

Sucks for you guys.

This is a true story: I just knocked the cherry of a cigarette, it went down onto my chair, and it ended up hitting one of my balls. True story, swear to God. That sucked. It did not feel good.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:30 AM
OK, smashy is crazy, and the other guy is disturbed by a variety of factors.

Sucks for you guys.

This is a true story: I just knocked the cherry of a cigarette, it went down onto my chair, and it ended up hitting one of my balls. True story, swear to God. That sucked. It did not feel good.

hehehehehehh

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 03:31 AM
Isn't there a whole thread about you being a stalker?

tsntx
08-12-2007, 03:32 AM

haha and to the other msg... i was clarifying in case others did.. hence the "i KNOW this isnt..." line

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:33 AM

Several I'm sure. The burned ball situation is a new twist though. I think I need some ice.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:34 AM
come on man ---who wants a dick in their mouth ---what --are we playing prison??? ---nasty ---I have --I dated a TG --well --a TV ----anyways ---it was weird ---I went down --and like ---there was something missing (vag) ----so I just ate ass for like ........a month or two ---I did TRY to put her in my mouth ---but it ws just creepy --uncomfortable ---yuck yuck puke ---

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:42 AM
ummm --cough cough ---I really don't talk about this much (at all) ---so uh ----whatever ---I ummm ----yeah ------eat that ass!!!! ----heheheh

tsntx
08-12-2007, 03:44 AM
makes a mental note....
ig-noooore... po-sts... thaaaa-t... dreee-amerrr... maaa-kes

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:46 AM
Everyone on this forum has ate ass, I would imagine. So what?

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:47 AM
makes a mental note....

you wish I wanted you babes ----but nah ---too far ---too tall ----far too tall ---

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:49 AM
Everyone on this forum has ate ass, I would imagine. So what?

sucks(but funny) when you get crap on your tongue -----me and her were in stitches (and listerine!!!)

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 03:50 AM
makes a mental note....

you wish I wanted you babes ----but nah ---too far ---too tall ----far too tall ---

Are you really that drunk? This is fun. Hang in there, buddy. You're just about to kick some ass.

:lol:

dreamer
08-12-2007, 03:57 AM
makes a mental note....

Are you really that drunk? This is fun. Hang in there, buddy. You're just about to kick some ass.

:lol:

the troot? ---I feel great ---mashed potatos and chicken ----now drinkinking milk ----had a great day ---and elaborating!!!! ----anyways duke ---your crushes are not mine ---nothing to lose from this side ---I don't feel that I am BASHING anyone ---nobody's gonna be effected by anything I say --ever ---same as real life ----harmless pollock ---me --wide eyed newbie ----Aries I

BeardedOne
08-12-2007, 04:02 AM
OK, this thread got too deep too fast so I skipped a few pages.

First, in reference to an early post by Jen:

I don't do trees no matter how frilly their unmentionables may be. :P

I didn't choose any of the poll answers because the question is a little offbeat as concerns my own lifestyle/experience. The closest option is the "It's the person that counts", but even that leaves a lot of variables hangin' out in the breeze.

I'm bi, but never really had an interest in effeminate men. Dunno, just didn't click for me. It's all based on an attraction to me, in whatever form that may be. I try not to base my interest in a person on their body parts, but in many cases such things certainly weigh into the formula.

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 04:06 AM
Good. Nothing wrong with mashed potatoes and chicken, great meal. I love it.

You might have a little "drinky drinky" problem, which I'm not judging you on. I had the same whole excess intake thing myself. Putting the breaks on this is not a bad idea. It takes some work sometimes, but it's worth the effort.

I'm just saying. Been there, drank that. Heh.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 04:18 AM

You might have a little "drinky drinky" problem, which I'm not judging you on. I had the same whole excess intake thing myself. Putting the breaks on this is not a bad idea. It takes some work sometimes, but it's worth the effort.

ummm ---cool enough (regarding whatever you were trying to say there) ummmm yeah ---cool .........enough ---thanks I guess ---

62des
08-12-2007, 04:20 AM
I don't care what people say, Smash is right. Some of you TS have this fantasy of meeting a guy who knows nothing about you being a TS and he all of a sudden change when you finally stop living your lie decieving him, pretending to be a GG. Expecting him to stay with you and live happily ever after. Most guys are already paranoid about anal sex as it is. Just get one of those so-called tranny-chasers that really care about you AND what you got. There's a reason why the guy is at a GG bar or club and not lookin for TG's. They are lookin for pussy. Accept it. There are times in a person's life where they look for sex, and there are times that they are lookin for love. Screw anyone who thinks you're suppose to look for love and have long term relationships with every mate that you meet. You know at one point or time in your life, you were lookin for sex and not love at the time. This is my life.

Now for all of you and I quote say "if you like cock on a woman, its still a cock and it makes you gay", listen up, if you slept with a guy, a MANLY MAN, and turns out, he used to be a female, what the fuck does that make you? Certainly not straight because first of all, the initial attraction is a MAN, wether she used to be female or not. I'd never fuck a FTM vagina but I will fuck a TS with a dick that has the body of a woman.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 04:27 AM

nah --Honda ---you were cool to me --and it hasn't gone un noticed ---I lurk like a mother here ---you always seem like a cool dude ---thanks for talking back and forward with me ---you still seem cool ----thanks (and tomorrow --when I am slept and sober --I will remember none of this --heheh) ---

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 04:29 AM
Ha! You guys have never actually met a TS girl in your life.TS girls are pretty much just like any other girl (irritating and looney), despite your fantasy stuff. They do generally have better boobs.

What ya gonna do?

tsntx
08-12-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't care what people say, Smash is right. Some of you TS have this fantasy of meeting a guy who knows nothing about you being a TS and he all of a sudden change when you finally stop living your lie decieving him, pretending to be a GG. Expecting him to stay with you and live happily ever after. Most guys are already paranoid about anal sex as it is. Just get one of those so-called tranny-chasers that really care about you AND what you got. There's a reason why the guy is at a GG bar or club and not lookin for TG's. They are lookin for pussy. Accept it. There are times in a person's life where they look for sex, and there are times that they are lookin for love. Screw anyone who thinks you're suppose to look for love and have long term relationships with every mate that you meet. You know at one point or time in your life, you were lookin for sex and not love at the time. This is my life.

Now for all of you and I quote say "if you like cock on a woman, its still a cock and it makes you gay", listen up, if you slept with a guy, a MANLY MAN, and turns out, he used to be a female, what the fuck does that make you? Certainly not straight because first of all, the initial attraction is a MAN, wether she used to be female or not. I'd never fuck a FTM vagina but I will fuck a TS with a dick that has the body of a woman.

peggy said it best when she said in not so many words that you should stfu and listen and NOT speak on matters that you OBVIOUSLY dont know shit about... this is one of those times.... shut the fuck up please :roll:

62des
08-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Why don't you STFU. You don't have to actually have been with a TS to know shit about sexuality. Did I ever say how dick tasted or how ass smelled or anything? No, because I've never done it so you STFU and comprehend what is texted. I may have never been with a TS but I do know shit about relationships!

tsntx
08-12-2007, 04:42 AM
Why don't you STFU. You don't have to actually have been with a TS to know shit about sexuality. Did I ever say how dick tasted or how ass smelled or anything? No, because I've never done it so you STFU and comprehend what is texted. I may have never been with a TS but I do know shit about relationships!

NOT WHEN IT COMES TO TS IDIOT!

youve made that clear at least 20x in this thread alone

so YOU STFU

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 04:44 AM
This is an amusing meltdown. Heh. Let these guys go.

:wink:

62des
08-12-2007, 04:45 AM
I ONLY SPOKEN FROM THE GUY'S POV! I KNOW ENOUGH TO SPEAK ABOUT SOME OF YOU BASED ON WHAT I'VE READ ON THIS BOARD TO VOICE MY OPINION ABOUT YOU!

tsntx
08-12-2007, 04:49 AM
I ONLY SPOKEN FROM THE GUY'S POV! I KNOW ENOUGH TO SPEAK ABOUT SOME OF YOU BASED ON WHAT I'VE READ ON THIS BOARD TO VOICE MY OPINION ABOUT YOU!

actually you havent... you should go back to the corner and sit... bc you attacked me awhile ago for using the same sentiments you were making about ts, about men and you went all ballistic w/ it... you keep bitching about how ts generalize and lump guys in like catagories but all the ones you dont like being put in... you put yourself in it... so idk why you have such a problem w/ it unless you dont like the harsh light of reality pointing you out for who and what you really are/ like...

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 04:53 AM

You're looking to have a cock in you mouth or ass, but you don't wanna feel gay. That's what nearly every guy here is looking for. Just be honest about it. There are plenty of girls who don't have a problem with that either. You're not looking for love, you wanna get laid.

62des
08-12-2007, 04:58 AM
Yea Yea Po-tay-toe Po-tah-toe. I'm done with this debate with you, this thread has enough unrelated posts as it is. Obviously you don't know what you're talkin about so keep living in your delusional world. Remember, at the end of the day, this is just the internet. MAybe I should join the "shemale haters club" and look down on TS, maybe then you'd respect me more.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 05:02 AM

actually you havent... you should go back to the corner and sit... bc you attacked me awhile ago for using the same sentiments you were making about ts, about men and you went all ballistic w/ it... you keep bitching about how ts generalize and lump guys in like catagories but all the ones you dont like being put in... you put yourself in it... so idk why you have such a problem w/ it unless you dont like the harsh light of reality pointing you out for who and what you really are/ like...

yup --still up ---hey ya know --GG TG TS TV HD (hound dogg) ---relationships are relationships ---don't go pulling the "TS s are different" tears -----PEOPLE are different --I don't care WHAT your gender is ----relationships differ everywhere --everywhen --everywhat ----I kinda think zodiak stuff has a lot to do with compatability ---but even that has been stoned ---people are different ----some emotional --some timid --some goofy ----everyone is different ---don't put a * next to a certain gender --claiming they're sooooo different ---each and every one of us is different --

tsntx
08-12-2007, 05:04 AM
Yea Yea Po-tay-toe Po-tah-toe. I'm done with this debate with you, this thread has enough unrelated posts as it is. Obviously you don't know what you're talkin about so keep living in your delusional world. Remember, at the end of the day, this is just the internet. MAybe I should join the "shemale haters club" and look down on TS, maybe then you'd respect me more.

exactly my point.... what about my world is delusional?? nothing. you keep trying to make me fit some generalization mold that i dont fit in and it keeps frustrating you... id respect you more if you only spoke on topics that you have fist hand experience on... the fact that you havent even acted out your fantasy w/ a ts and the fact that you dont have the balls to date a ts tells me what kind of a man you are... and most of the girls if not all of them are more and will always be more of a man than you ever will. deal w/ it. i can.

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 05:07 AM
Your obviously drunk. You should stop posting.

Directed at dreamer, and some other guys.

62des
08-12-2007, 05:11 AM
Yea yea whatever. I don't go lookin for TS when there's women all around me. So me fuckin a TS would give me the right to have an opinion then huh. What a dumb comment. No woman can be more of a man than me because that doesn't change the fact that I AM A MAN. I'm not gonna go far out of my way just to meet a TS. I don't have the balls to date a TS. That's just like sayin "I don't have the balls to jump off a fuckin cliff". If I don't want to do it then I won't. I'm not like some of these other guys that see TS on a daily basis in everyday life and I'm certainly not traveling just to find some.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 05:11 AM
Your obviously drunk. You should stop posting.

Directed at dreamer, and some other guys.

why not ignore me like everyone else -Jack --? --wasting your energy --and now I am too --

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 05:14 AM
Confronting me is always a waste of energy. But go ahead.

dreamer
08-12-2007, 05:16 AM
Confronting me is always a waste of energy. But go ahead.

heheh

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 05:17 AM
Everyone calm down. Good night.

Quinn
08-12-2007, 05:19 AM
After reading though this fiasco of a thread, I am left with but one conclusion: you are all gay – very, very gay.

-Quinn

tsntx
08-12-2007, 05:22 AM
After reading though this fiasco of a thread, I am left with but one conclusion: you are all gay – very, very gay.

-Quinn

agreed

:deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse :deadhorse

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 05:23 AM

-Quinn

Heh. I just got done brushing my teeth and I realized "Fags do this!"

Eh, at least I've got clean teeth.

:wink:

Hung_N_Loose
08-12-2007, 05:33 AM

-Quinn

But I haven't even voted yet. :lol:

DJ_Asia
08-12-2007, 05:46 AM
Dreamer...no offense man but you have some serious issues you need to confront,and you need some professional help doing it too

Tepres
08-12-2007, 07:41 AM

SmashysmashY = Angry Gay Man. :lol:

qeuqheeg222
08-12-2007, 08:15 AM
i like em pretty fem...or at least a very fem cdtv who is passable even undressed,and identifies as a woman....

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 08:16 AM
It's not an insult if the person already admits they are gay pea-brain.

Alchemist
08-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Is this thread still going?

You're surprised?

Somedude21
08-12-2007, 08:43 AM
I've done nothing but laugh my ass of at the past five or six pages. Please, keep it up guys. The late night entertainment is great. ^_^

mbf
08-12-2007, 10:50 AM

yeah and i have that feeling its far from beeing over...

page 15 is set, page 20 maybe by tuesday....

ooops i just contributed to that "goal" :roll:

tsntx
08-12-2007, 11:11 AM

bump bump bump me 2

oops :oops:

mbf
08-12-2007, 11:13 AM

bump bump bump me 2

oops :oops:

cool, page 13 reached lol

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:45 AM

If I am going to date on a serious level, I prefer he hasn't been with a TS before, or played with any kind of dick. I wont date a guy who likes me just for the fact I have a cock.

As for a trick aka chaser I could careless if he likes feminine boys or likes to suck on doggie dick, lol. A cock hungry chasers place is to play my bills but I keep them out of my personal life.

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 03:34 PM
If I am going to date on a serious level, I prefer he hasn't been with a TS before, or played with any kind of dick. I wont date a guy who likes me just for the fact I have a cock.

As for a trick aka chaser I could careless if he likes feminine boys or likes to suck on doggie dick, lol. A cock hungry chasers place is to play my bills but I keep them out of my personal life.

i don’t think escorts really appreciate my patronage because i don’t coddle them. i’m sure they probably laugh about it after though like “he was calling me a stupid whore the whole time and then he put a pillow over my head because he said he didn’t want to look at my ugly face hehe.”

but just like it’s a chasers place to pay your bills it’s your place to lay there and take it in whatever hole you can until i get my moneys worth. i had to tell a couple escorts if it comes out of your ass it’s going back in your mouth because i’m not paying to look at you, talk to you or for you to go to the bathroom, i’m paying to fuck so you’re getting fucked or giving me my money back. i wouldn’t want to date somebody who did that for a living anyway unless i was getting something out of it but then you’d be a lowlife pimp.

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 05:35 PM
This thread only ended up rambling for 13 pages? I figured it would have hit 20 by now.

:?

62des
08-12-2007, 05:49 PM

i don’t think escorts really appreciate my patronage because i don’t coddle them. i’m sure they probably laugh about it after though like “he was calling me a stupid whore the whole time and then he put a pillow over my head because he said he didn’t want to look at my ugly face hehe.”

but just like it’s a chasers place to pay your bills it’s your place to lay there and take it in whatever hole you can until i get my moneys worth. i had to tell a couple escorts if it comes out of your ass it’s going back in your mouth because i’m not paying to look at you, talk to you or for you to go to the bathroom, i’m paying to fuck so you’re getting fucked or giving me my money back. i wouldn’t want to date somebody who did that for a living anyway unless i was getting something out of it but then you’d be a lowlife pimp.

Wow, that's deep. i agree too. Wouldn't want to date an escort, too risky for STD's and I wouldn't be the only one tappin that. Condoms don't protect from all diseases anyway. But still out of all the posts I've read about the guy getting jipped for his money, I've never heard of them trying to get their money back. I wonder why. I guess that's why some trannies ask for submissive guys. Let the flames begin. We're bound to hit 20 pages now!

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 07:00 PM

LOL, based on what you wrote I can tell you have not seen many escorts. Like she is gonna listen to your every desire and allow you to talk to her like that, and if your not happy she is gonna give you your money back. LOL please it dont work that way.

62des
08-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Like she would have a choice if they guy decided to take it. You know people get killed over 5 measly dollars on the streets. Some people don't play about money. But I wouldn't talk to her like that though. There's still a level of respect to maintain.

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 07:42 PM
[quote="62des"]Like she would have a choice if they guy decided to take it. You know people get killed over 5 measly dollars on the streets. Some people don't play about money.[/q

The guy is going to be more on guard then her. She has been in the situation more then a few times and knows how to handle it, where the guy hasn't. Also if he is coming to her place he doesn't know if there is someone waiting in the next room. Plus she might look real cute and carry a nice Gucci bag, but how do you know she dont have a 9 Millimeter in it, lol. Also dont forget looks can be deceiving, she was biologically born male and might be able to whip the dudes ass.

Silcc69
08-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Not going to read everthing but tsntx you are very pretty.

62des
08-12-2007, 07:47 PM
If the dude gets his ass kicked by a tranny then he deserves it for not knowing how to fight. LMFAO!What if its at a hotel? And what makes you think he'd let her go into a bag to get something.

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 07:49 PM
if i weigh 180 and you weigh 130 then i’ll walk out with my money’s worth or my money but i doubt there’s a whore in this world that wouldn’t let you call her a stupid whore or worse for cash anyway. that wasn’t even the point the point is somebody paying you to be a meat hole doesn’t want to date you or marry you. they just want to wear out your holes.

TJ347
08-12-2007, 08:21 PM
The vast majority of guys on this forum probably are bi-sexual.

Whereas you appear to be bi-polar, at best.

That aside, this is an interesting thread, full of lots of suppositions. Sure, there are guys here that would bend over immediately were a dick waved in their direction, just as there are guys here for whom tgirls are only and will always only be, a fantasy. Then there are the guys here who are into women, and who include tgirls in that group due to the fact they live as women, despite the fact they may or may not have a penis. Oddly enough, this is the group that has it the worst on this board, because they are consistently identified as "chasers" and written off, leaving the women here to search for love with... whom exactly? Men who don't initially know that they have something "extra" and nine times out of ten will go off when they find out? Men who in all reality are gay, but want someone who looks to be a woman so no one finds out?

Yeah... "Chasers" are definitely bad news compared to the other choices out there. God forbid you get involved with someone who knows who you are and appreciates it...

62des
08-12-2007, 08:25 PM
Again, that's some deep shit. Best post in this thread. I guess they want to take their chances and get injured by the man they held the secret from until they decided to tell them wasting part of the man's time.

Rod la Rod
08-12-2007, 08:30 PM

That aside, this is an interesting thread, full of lots of suppositions. Sure, there are guys here that would bend over immediately were a dick waved in their direction, just as there are guys here for whom tgirls are only and will always only be, a fantasy. Then there are the guys here who are into women, and who include tgirls in that group due to the fact they live as women, despite the fact they may or may not have a penis. Oddly enough, this is the group that has it the worst on this board, because they are consistently identified as "chasers" and written off, leaving the women here to search for love with... whom exactly? Men who don't initially know that they have something "extra" and nine times out of ten will go off when they find out? Men who in all reality are gay, but want someone who looks to be a woman so no one finds out?

Yeah... "Chasers" are definitely bad news compared to the other choices out there. God forbid you get involved with someone who knows who you are and appreciates it...

Well said.

It's hard to figure out just what some of the TS escorts that have posted in this thread are looking for, or if such a type of person even exists.

62des
08-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Yet they always tell me since you haven't fucked a TS yet I shouldn't have concluded all of this. WTF does getting a piece of ass have to do with what I know!? They've said it theirselves millions of times on this board. Blah blah my fantasy man blah blah don't know I'm a tranny and he's gonna except me anyway because I'm a nice person blah blah.

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 08:54 PM
well at least 62des thinks i’m right, which may actually mean that i’m wrong, lol. but just out of curiosity how many guys in here dream of dating a whore? how many guys would like to lay down at night with a girl that spent half of her day getting her asshole and mouth railed by other dudes? any takers? at least with a pornstar there are some benefits and the guys that she fucks have to get tested.

hondarobot
08-12-2007, 09:11 PM

Ouch. Another flame attack by some guy with a lame avatar. You are clearly jealous of my stalking abilities as well as my bi-polarism. It is nice to see this thread has continued on to page 14 now, 6 more 'til 20. You can do it, guys.

:)

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 09:21 PM
SmashysmashY.....like I said before what you have written shows that you have not seen many escorts. What you wrote, is your "idea" of how things go down.

If an escort knows what she is doing she will make more money, do less and in the end you will leave happy. A bad escort makes less and does more.

Being a good escort is not about providing a hole or a sex service as much as it is about a mind fuck or hustle, lol.

SmashysmashY
08-12-2007, 09:42 PM
if you say so baby. but i’m supposed to be working right now so i can’t give you any more attention (i know you get off on that shit don’t you?).

BBaggins06
08-12-2007, 10:24 PM
SmashysmashY.....like I said before what you have written shows that you have not seen many escorts. What you wrote, is your "idea" of how things go down.

If an escort knows what she is doing she will make more money, do less and in the end you will leave happy. A bad escort makes less and does more.

Being a good escort is not about providing a hole or a sex service as much as it is about a mind fuck or hustle, lol.

So you're not one of those GFE escorts then? Which is a real shame because I hate those escorts who try to hustle me or do the least amount possible to get me off. Damnit, I paid for the hour and I'm going to stay 60 minutes. ;)

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:30 PM

So you're not one of those GFE escorts then? Which is a real shame because I hate those escorts who try to hustle me or do the least amount possible to get me off. Damnit, I paid for the hour and I'm going to stay 60 minutes. ;)

I dont know why they call it GFE when all a girl friend does it bitch, moan, take ur money and says I am not in the mood when it comes to sex lol.

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:33 PM
if you say so baby. but i’m supposed to be working right now so i can’t give you any more attention (i know you get off on that shit don’t you?).

Yes I love playful banter, lol. Have fun at work.........make sure to up-sell, gets you bonus points with the boss so be sure to ask........"would like to super size that"....................kisses

yodajazz
08-12-2007, 11:40 PM
I dont know why they call it GFE when all a girl friend does it bitch, moan, take ur money and says I am not in the mood when it comes to sex lol.

What you refer to does not define GFE, it defines "wife" lol.

P.S. Great picture Julie! I must have done something, to deserve to see such a good pic.

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:42 PM

What you refer to does not define GFE, it defines "wife" lol.

P.S. Great picture Julie! I must have done something, to deserve to see such a good pic.

LOL, and thanks for the comment on the pics...........kisses

BBaggins06
08-12-2007, 11:43 PM

LOL Touche.

Just one question, how would you know a girlfriend is like that? ;) Personal experience or how you treat your boyfriends? :) I KEED, I KEED ....

NYTSJulie
08-12-2007, 11:53 PM

LOL Touche.

Just one question, how would you know a girlfriend is like that? ;) Personal experience or how you treat your boyfriends? :) I KEED, I KEED ....

Actually no I am very independent and if I want something I buy it myself, so no I dont say I need I need, lol. I have a sister, several cousins and many friends and I know how most girls are with their boyfriends. They complain, can be a pain in the ass and dont forget about PMS.

tsntx
08-12-2007, 11:59 PM
i love me some julie!

NYTSJulie
08-13-2007, 12:04 AM
i love me some julie!

Bitch I live for u also, we think a like. If you lived closer you know we would tear some shit up, lol...........kisses

BBaggins06
08-13-2007, 12:35 AM
i love me some julie!

Bitch I live for u also, we think a like. If you lived closer you know we would tear some shit up, lol...........kisses

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:popcorn:

BBaggins06
08-13-2007, 12:38 AM
Actually no I am very independent and if I want something I buy it myself, so no I dont say I need I need, lol. I have a sister, several cousins and many friends and I know how most girls are with their boyfriends. They complain, can be a pain in the ass and dont forget about PMS.

How could any of us forget that? ;) Though to make up for the lack of that monthly visitor, you girls do get those dreaded hormone-induced mood swings. :)

tsntx
08-13-2007, 12:38 AM
i love me some julie!

yeah i think so too.... :twisted:

62des
08-13-2007, 12:42 AM
I would one day like to order escort service but I'm not desperate for it. I want a GFE and a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person. But until then, I'll continue with GG's for free,(that's excluding the dinner dates and the restaurants that charge fucked up prices). But I can find better ways to spend $200 rather than to get ripped off by a bad escort experience because I will be that guy that takes his money back physically if she tried to jip me. I'm 6'2, 200 lbs. of muscle with around 10%body fat so taking it would be no problem. At least GG's don't rush for the sex to be over. (We'll hit 20 pages yet. :D)

tsntx
08-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I would one day like to order escort service but I'm not desperate for it. I want a GFE and a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person. But until then, I'll continue with GG's for free,(that's excluding the dinner dates and the restaurants that charge fucked up prices). But I can find better ways to spend $200 rather than to get ripped off by a bad escort experience because I will be that guy that takes his money back physically if she tried to jip me. I'm 6'2, 200 lbs. of muscle with around 10%body fat so taking it would be no problem. At least GG's don't rush for the sex to be over. (We'll hit 20 pages yet. :D)

just study reviews or fish the girl out.... ive never had a bad review except some guy that said he found my doll collection creepy... which is just laughable bc i dont see what that has to do w/ my service or looks but w/e

TJ347
08-13-2007, 01:21 AM
I would one day like to order escort service but I'm not desperate for it. I want a GFE and a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person.

I'm confused... You said in another thread that if the woman in question is an escort, you didn't want to get to know her, you just wanted to fuck. Here, you're saying you want "a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person". So... which is it?

mbf
08-13-2007, 01:46 AM
Not going to read everthing but tsntx you are very pretty.

a man who reads can be considered by some chicks as beeing sexy

mbf
08-13-2007, 02:07 AM
I would one day like to order escort service but I'm not desperate for it. I want a GFE and a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person.

my advice: give monica from dc a call. a true GFE, and an unforgettable character as well :D

tsntx
08-13-2007, 02:55 AM

my advice: give monica from dc a call. a true GFE, and an unforgettable character as well :D

co-sign if anyone deserved the superb experience she offers... its 62

62des
08-13-2007, 03:43 AM

I'm confused... You said in another thread that if the woman in question is an escort, you didn't want to get to know her, you just wanted to fuck. Here, you're saying you want "a good piece of ass, as well as getting to know the person". So... which is it?

Not personally but ask questions or somethin about escort life. Well now that i thought about it, I wouldn't want to waste my money talkin so unless she stays over for extra time, we'd be still fuckin. If she would stay longer then I'd definitely talk to her.

mbf
08-14-2007, 03:41 PM
* bump!

altho we wont reach the predicted 20 pages....

socal_thongboy
08-14-2007, 03:51 PM
I get turned on by hot people. And yes, some men I find are a real turn on. So I guess I'll say. yeah, that could happen.

62des
08-14-2007, 04:33 PM
How could a gay guy be attracted to Tgirls. I thought they liked men. I don't care how feminine a guy is, he can never have a female figure so therefore unless you're really bisexual, you won't be attracted to any man. Also even though some guys prefer to bottom for a tgirl(not my preference but whatever), that wouldn't make him gay. If he were gay why don't he just fuck men. I think its all about the idea of a girl with a dick. Regardless of the dick, in their mind, its a girl and its OK. Hell, if a woman just had an asshole and nothing else, do you think us men would care? I think not.

socal_thongboy
08-14-2007, 04:43 PM
62des, you know what they say don't ya?

suck one cock and then you're a cocksucker. Does not matter what it's attached to. Cock is cock and balls are balls.

I hate labels but I don't know one true straight person tapping some ass that has cock and balls attached.

Like I said before, I get turned on by hot people. A hot chick, hot TS, hot stud guy or sometimes a sexy lil fem guy. Hey, if we are both turned on by each other then it works for me. With that said the attraction has to be there first. well for me anyway.

62des
08-14-2007, 04:52 PM
That's only your opinion. Who says he has to be turned on by the dick and balls... sure it may not be the straightest thing in the world but still not gay.