PDA

View Full Version : Dayane Calegary and Keyla

Nikka
08-10-2007, 02:47 AM
enjoy the pics!!!, added today in www.latinatranny.com :mrgreen:

Keyla from Argentina and Dayane from Brazil :wink: :wink:

Falrune
08-10-2007, 08:15 AM
Dayane has always been one of my favorite Brazilians. I loved the photo set she did with Fabiola Nogueira, for its time, it was fantastic. She's looking real good in your pix. Keyla looks good, at least in profile.

Nicole, I know I've seen pix of you, do you ever get in front of the camera at your sites?

I'm considering Shemale Club. Is there a difference in emphasis between Latina Tranny and Shemale Club?

rvince
08-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Nicole, I know I've seen pix of you, do you ever get in front of the camera at your sites?

I'm considering Shemale Club. Is there a difference in emphasis between Latina Tranny and Shemale Club?

If you want to see her naked, there's a burning hot solo masturbation scene of Nicole on LatinaTranny :-)

Nikka
08-11-2007, 01:08 AM

I have a shitload of me in latinatranny like rvince says plus hardcore stuff with trannies and females :mrgreen:

shemale club is Isabelle's and she shoots her own content and I shoot my own for LatinaTranny, and we only traded some sets or did some shoots together, but it is NOT the same... :wink:

Nikka
08-11-2007, 01:11 AM

If you want to see her naked, there's a burning hot solo masturbation scene of Nicole on LatinaTranny :-)

u liked it rvince? :wink:

Gaboazo
08-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Nicky, post some more of Keyla please, I don´t think I´ve ever seen her around in Argentina... is she living somewhere else??

Nikka
08-13-2007, 10:23 PM
Nicky, post some more of Keyla please, I don´t think I´ve ever seen her around in Argentina... is she living somewhere else??

she is from Tucumán I guess but now she is in Buenos Aires, well, maybe she came back... I may guess she is still in Buenos Aires :wink:

I will post more pics when I have more in a next update