PDA

View Full Version : Urethra dildoes.

trish
08-09-2007, 03:01 AM
Okay, a dear friend of mine wants to fuck my penis with, I don’t know, a sizzle stick; he didn’t say exactly. I admit that I aways found the idea of it, and cartoon depictions of it, extraordinarily, excruciatingly hot; but I never had the courage to try it. So who out there can give us some advise? Is it safe? What sort of lube is required? How deep should a beginner go? How deep does an ol’ pro go? What sort of dildo does one use? Is it thick? Is it flexible? Has anyone done it? Is it pleasurable? Should I just forget it? Is it highly addictive (prostate milking certainly is)? Input please.

tsntx
08-09-2007, 03:11 AM
i saw a gay vid on this... it looked painful... i mean in all reality youre giving urself and std exam... and that hurts... y anyone would wanna do that is beyond me

youcancallmeclaire
08-09-2007, 03:33 AM
I found the feeling of something in my urethra to be extremely unpleasant and slightly painful. :(

AlySinclair
08-09-2007, 03:57 AM
Well, I'm all for expermination. Only as long as it's not on me.

Let us know how it goes! ^^

laoda8
08-09-2007, 03:59 AM
I love dmitrys, and no.

Quinn
08-09-2007, 04:10 AM
*Begins to shiver with fear*

CaptainGeech
08-09-2007, 04:36 AM
I've had a curiosity about this as well. Not curious enough to try it though. Sounds/looks painful. I have seen some guys who were so "stretched" that one was able to fit AA batteries up there, one inserted a metal rod, and the other inserted a butter knife. Like I said before... sounds really painful, unsafe, and not fun at all.

wjcdiver
08-09-2007, 04:45 AM
They need to be "sterlized" before use.

You should also use very sanitary procedures to play with them.

Here are a few photos.

mofungo
08-09-2007, 05:11 AM
I've heard its painful and the antithesis to obtaining/maintaining an erection (hence, not very erotic in the traditional sense). If I wanted to feel *real* pain while maintaining a mongrel, I'd prefer to staple my scrotum to my inner thigh and jerk off to Danielle Foxx vids ;-)

Vala_TS
08-09-2007, 05:13 AM
Actually, it has a name. It's called "Cock stuffing".

Vala,

mofungo
08-09-2007, 05:19 AM

Vala,

Isn't 'cock stuffing' the bread/herb mix used to fill the inside of a roasted chicken?

whatsupwithat
08-09-2007, 05:23 AM
having had std exams in the past.....my skin still crawls.

Vala_TS
08-09-2007, 05:24 AM

Vala,

Isn't 'cock stuffing' the bread/herb mix used to fill the inside of a roasted chicken?

It's also the name for the act.

Vala,

Jericho
08-09-2007, 05:42 AM
They need to be "sterlized" before use.
You should also use very sanitary procedures to play with them.
Here are a few photos.

That does not look fun...In any way shape or form! :shock:

trish
08-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks, everyone, for all the advice so far. I know I should just listen to my Mom who said “Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in there.” I don’t remember anymore exactly to what she was referring, but I think her recommendation applies here. Nevertheless, my mind is not made up, in spite of wjcdiver’s pics (thanks wjcdiver, but those pics just seem to lack the allure of the Dmitry’s depiction above). So keep the opinions and the personal accounts coming. I want details people!! What did you use youcancallmeclaire and how far in did you stick it. Did your partner piston it through you? Did you kill him afterward?

ottorocket
08-09-2007, 07:34 AM
Who does this? The Vietcong used to torture GI's by shoving metal rods into the urethra's of their captors... how can this be "fun"?

lincspoacher
08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
I think the procedure is known as "Sounding" as one uses instruments called "Dilators" or "Sounds" and unless carried out in strictly hygienic conditions by someone very experienced can be extremely dangerous (danger of tearing the inner lining of the urethra or introducing infection into the bladder) .. both very nasty as I understand it ... and probably best avoided ...

There is a US based site called "Fozzies Den" which gives more info .. or just Google "urethral sounding" ..

Bye for now,

Poacher.

The Piper
08-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Do not like the sound of that.
Thought i'd try anything,but no thanks.

biguy4tvtscd
08-09-2007, 09:50 PM
Having once drank far too much vodka in far too short a time period, and thus ending up in a hospital with a catheter, I whole heartedly advise you NOT to try this.

Luckily, I was unconscious when they inserted it, but I was wide awake when they removed the catheter, and let me tell you...it was by far, the most uncomfortable sensation I've ever felt.

To boot, I had a rather attractive nurse, and one night shortly after she had delivered my dinner I found myself getting aroused. Most. Painful. Semi. EVER! Hurt so bad, I wanted to die.

I know I should just listen to my Mom who said “Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in there.” I don’t remember anymore exactly to what she was referring, but I think her recommendation applies here.

I've only heard that quote concerning ones ears, and cleaning them with swabs.

"The only thing you should stick in your ears, is your elbows."

ILuvGurls
08-09-2007, 10:01 PM
:why

CORVETTEDUDE
08-09-2007, 10:03 PM
In a word, well, three.......NO FUCKIN' WAY!!!!

houstonshemalefan
08-09-2007, 10:14 PM
UGH! DISGUSTING!!!

BeardedOne
08-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Always curious, I've tried it. Interesting, but not enough so to keep up the practice. It's primarily a BDSM style of sex play. There's actually quite a bit of info about it floating 'round the net so, by all means, read up on it before trying it. Yes, you can injure yourself, and yes, you can get infections so be attentive to the 'warning labels' that other players have posted.

Oddly enough, good things can come of it. In my case I had the bonus of being able to piss like a racehorse afterwards, as the sound had pushed through scar tissue that was a result of a multitude of pointy-sharp, stress-induced kidney stones that I had produced over the years. It was, in fact, the intended use of medical sounds, widening and unblocking the urethra. Naturally, people found ways to enjoy them outside of the medical environment.

SweetDave
08-09-2007, 11:28 PM
sounds bad to me

lincspoacher
08-09-2007, 11:48 PM
Beardedone,

Ha ha ... "piss like a Racehorse" .. haven't heard that expression in years .. it used to be "piss like Shergar" .. (for the benefit of our US Members .. a very famous UK Racehorse which mysteriously went "missing" some years ago & hasn't been seen since) ..

Bye for now,

Poacher

freudian1
08-10-2007, 04:05 PM
I've done it, and continue to do it on occassion. It can feel pretty good, after some initial pain (not unlike getting topped). It helps to have some masochistic leanings.

It absolutely has to be done under sterile conditions though - the area around the urethral opening should be sterilized with betadine/iodine, sterile lubricant used, and object inserted should be sterile, and absolutely smooth. Otherwise you're asking for infections of the bladder, scarring of the urethra, and possible kidney infection. Unless your friend really knows what they're doing, (extensive BDSM experience, or medical training) you should pass.

Trogdor
08-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanks, everyone, for all the advice so far. I know I should just listen to my Mom who said “Never stick anything smaller than your elbow in there.” I don’t remember anymore exactly to what she was referring, but I think her recommendation applies here. Nevertheless, my mind is not made up, in spite of wjcdiver’s pics (thanks wjcdiver, but those pics just seem to lack the allure of the Dmitry’s depiction above). So keep the opinions and the personal accounts coming. I want details people!! What did you use youcancallmeclaire and how far in did you stick it. Did your partner piston it through you? Did you kill him afterward?

Learn something about yas each day, eh?

Plus you freaked out half the posters here. :mrgreen:

ohioboy
08-13-2007, 02:10 AM
Nasty

BBaggins06
08-13-2007, 03:05 AM
Is it just me or did anyone else unconsciously reach to cover their crotch while reading this thread? It's kinda like covering your kids eyes from seeing a naked lady. ;)

3wordman
08-13-2007, 03:58 AM
try
a
corkscrew

trish
08-13-2007, 06:35 AM
try
a
corkscrew
now that's just cruel :)

i thought these responses might spook my friend and save my ass (well not my ass exactly). but no such luck...it just so happens he knows (rather intimately, i understand) a registered nurse who would be delighted to join our little party. since i haven't yet made up my mind, i'd still be more than interested in reading your posts. thanks for all the euws, yucks and other encouragement so far. oh and also for the "sound" advice.

trish
08-13-2007, 06:38 AM
sorry i scared the kitty.

peggygee
08-13-2007, 06:42 AM
It absolutely has to be done under sterile conditions though - the area around the urethral opening should be sterilized with betadine/iodine, sterile lubricant used, and object inserted should be sterile, and absolutely smooth. Otherwise you're asking for infections of the bladder, scarring of the urethra, and possible kidney infection. Unless your friend really knows what they're doing, (extensive BDSM experience, or medical training) you should pass.

I would concur about the sterile and hygenic conditions. I have had two
urinary tract infections (UTIs). One was when I was a pre op, and one
has been since I've been post op.

Both of them were extremely painful, and something I wouldn't wish on
my worst enemy.

Trogdor
08-14-2007, 09:14 AM
try
a
corkscrew
now that's just cruel :)

i thought these responses might spook my friend and save my ass (well not my ass exactly). but no such luck...it just so happens he knows (rather intimately, i understand) a registered nurse who would be delighted to join our little party. since i haven't yet made up my mind, i'd still be more than interested in reading your posts. thanks for all the euws, yucks and other encouragement so far. oh and also for the "sound" advice.

I seen a sound rod with lil balls molded in it, like this

==O==O==O==O==O==O==O==O== And about that actual size too.

lostinasia
08-14-2007, 09:54 AM
Actually, yes, this can be quite troublesome if you aren't meticulously sterile in your technique.

However, about 2 years ago I went through this phase of intense fetish overdrive in mind only - I did some browsing on the web and came across this:

http://www.hottotrott.com/urethra%20probe%20-%20vibrating.htm

I have to tell you - it was mind blowing!!

It takes some solid nerves to start tossing things inside that part of your body - LOTS of lube and being sterile is important .... but once you hit that spot and use the vibration - it's a new INTENSE experience - massaging, vibrating, the prostate from the inside out .... after some trial and error I got to the point of gasping and jerking like nothing ever did to me before when cumming.

Consider it .....

Ecstatic
08-14-2007, 11:39 PM
:why
The ultimate :why indeed......

trish
08-19-2007, 04:13 PM
ow..OW :!: ...OW OW OW :( ... :| ...ooo :o OOOHH :oops: ....aiyeee :cry: ow OW :( ahhhhh :?

it was interesting, but i'm not doing it again soon.

taking a cue from Forrest Gump, that's ALL i have to say about that.

freudian1
08-19-2007, 05:21 PM
ow..OW :!: ...OW OW OW :( ... :| ...ooo :o OOOHH :oops: ....aiyeee :cry: ow OW :( ahhhhh :?

it was interesting, but i'm not doing it again soon.

taking a cue from Forrest Gump, that's ALL i have to say about that.

Congrats for trying Trish. At least now you know it's not your cup of tea. :?

Although I should warn you I had the same "not doing it again soon" reaction after my first time - and ended up doing it again 3 weeks later. But that's just me and my bag of issues.

Jericho
02-25-2016, 02:33 PM
And all these years later....I'm still of the same opinion!

That does not look fun...In any way shape or form! :shock:

trish
02-25-2016, 05:12 PM
There are some places mankind was never meant to go (though I still think cartoonists make it look hot as hell).

Gillian
02-25-2016, 11:43 PM
There are some places mankind was never meant to go (though I still think cartoonists make it look hot as hell).
Aren't our limitless dreams and fantasies always better than any reality ... :)

hwbs
02-25-2016, 11:53 PM
I had that done at the urologists office b4 Xmas.... U have to be crazy to do that.. Besides being painful u can do serious damage to yourself

luvzbig1s
02-26-2016, 04:31 AM
Actually not much different than a catheter except made of metal if you do it be sure to use plenty of lubrication and I do mean plenty

adude444
02-26-2016, 07:18 AM
Foud two ladies that use them one was named Xierra and the other was Shiritrap.