PDA

View Full Version : TS picking clothes for guys...

mbf
08-09-2007, 02:56 AM
i am a rather geekish person, so i am absolutely NON-fashion savvy. yet, i noticed an interesting phenomenon. every time i went shopping with a TS she was perfect in picking just the right clothes for me and with her choices changed my usual scarecrow-style to something acceptable.

so guys, if you wanna have a good fashion adviser, ask your local tranny ;)

so i would like to say Thank you for (kinda) embellishing this planet by your very presence, good tastes in fashion and in any other general way.

tsntx
08-09-2007, 03:09 AM
most girls or gay guys can do just as good... why no thanking them?? lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-09-2007, 03:21 AM
my friend Onjulic used to shop with me, whatever she picked out broads loved on me, then loved pulling off me, so..............................

TJT
08-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Yep,let a girl who wants you dress you. They'll always pick out what looks good on you.

tonkatoy
08-09-2007, 04:57 AM
I bought a green shirt with little tiki gods on it that i was very proud of and my last two gf's hated it so much as to refuse to be seen in public with me if I wore it. I really can't account for the vehement reaction to it. My gg ex used to take me shopping with her, even after we split up, because she trusted my judgment on what she should wear, but ts gf doesn't let me pick out her clothes, probably because she would look like a slut all the time if i dressed her. Anyway, here is the shirt, is it really that bad?

TJT
08-09-2007, 05:26 AM
As the owner of a closet full of Hawaiian shirts,I've got to say it's magnificent. Where'd you find it?

tonkatoy
08-09-2007, 05:40 AM
Elder Beerman?

mofungo
08-09-2007, 05:41 AM
... so guys, if you wanna have a good fashion adviser, ask your local tranny ;)

Yet more reasons for transsexual girls to shudder at the thought of being treated equally by men.

...'local tranny' 'fashion adviser'... You're a dick MBF!!

dgml
08-09-2007, 05:43 AM
Express or BR can do you no wrong. Well... maybe some plaid... but they don't make those too often.

Falrune
08-09-2007, 05:54 AM
My rule of thumb is to always choose the clothes in the store that I don't like.... it works out much better than buying the clothes I liked.

tsntx
08-09-2007, 06:00 AM
My rule of thumb is to always choose the clothes in the store that I don't like.... it works out much better than buying the clothes I liked.

rotfl.... good job... unless u HATE abercrombie & bitchy fag ... theyre clothes only make you look like a douche -j

dgml
08-09-2007, 06:08 AM

rotfl.... good job... unless u HATE abercrombie & bitchy fag ... theyre clothes only make you look like a douche -j

:( That's all I used to wear in highschool, still do every now and then. Generalizing = me owned.

TJT
08-09-2007, 08:02 AM
I can't believe A&F is now a trendy brand.

For decades they were about well made hunting/fishing clothes and equipment. You could buy anything you wanted as long as it was flannel and plaid. It's what your grandpa wore to deer camp.

mbf
08-09-2007, 08:04 AM

A) ive never beenshoping with a gay guy
B)thanking naural born women on here, well thats like giving a shout out to my mother on a board like this :D

justatransgirl
08-09-2007, 08:30 AM
I love taking guys shopping for clothes and dressing them up, then undressing them later!

Giggle,
TS Jamie

SkyTwo
08-11-2007, 03:36 AM

Just as well.

And I'll say one thing about the tiki shirt-- it would be the perfect choice for filming Thai prostitutes in dingy hotel rooms.

tonkatoy
08-11-2007, 03:39 AM
And I'll say one thing about the tiki shirt-- it would be the perfect choice for filming Thai prostitutes in dingy hotel rooms.

that's pretty much the look I was going for.....

SkyTwo
08-11-2007, 03:54 AM

:lol:
Nice tag!

tsntx
08-11-2007, 04:35 AM

lololol