PDA

View Full Version : hair removal

junintoiro
03-24-2005, 01:10 AM
what's the best thing to use to remove hair. pubic hair, like on my balls & my ass. shaving is a pain; it grows back too fast and it itches! plus there are a couple of areas i can't reach

Vicki Richter
03-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Wow. You can find Hung Angels but you can't Google? Here is a helpful link. Happy surfing.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22hair+removal%22

Evilhomer
03-24-2005, 02:21 AM
ooooh dip ...Owned

that'll learn ya

junintoiro
03-24-2005, 02:31 AM
funny.....bitch! , just thoought some would save a little trouble

mykeylykey
03-24-2005, 05:42 AM
just thoought some would save a little trouble

LOL . . . sorry bro, when it comes to having to get rid of the fuzz, there ain't no such thing.

Here's my own personal hair removal diary . . . [total body, not just the twig and two berries]. . .

ELECTRIC CLIPPERS

P R O S . . . fast n' easy
C O N S . . . never get a smoooth finish, stubble sux big time here

SHAVING

P R O S . . . sexy smooth
C O N S . . . MACH III TURBO's are a must = $$$, eats up a lot of time, if you're not careful, razor burn

CREAMS

P R O S . . . smooth
C O N S . . . there's a lot of em: smells like sh*t, messy, takes up waaaay too much time, if you've sensitve skin you're f**ked, if you've got a big ass, be prepared to spend big buck$, LOL

want the real deal? Do the lazer thing. About 2 G's + 2 visits later, you should be good-to-go.

Good luck . . .

mykey

xionel
03-24-2005, 05:07 PM
several months after i started cross dressing followed by hormones in march2003, i began lazer all around my face; my bf also insisted cuz he saw how uncomfy i was each time he smooched off my concealer and id have to surreptitiously cover up my shadow. it was the most terrible physical pain ive ever endured lasting bout half an hour per episode and a month between treatments- it was all worth the agony of 6 treatments in so many ways cuz it eliminated my use foundation, concealer, razors and most importantly made me more comfortable around loved ones. however, i dont think i could stand the same horrific ordeal of lazer on my pubic area; wheras with my face there were more beneficial reasons to do it. i dont mind the ritual of shaving twice a week, and it feels neat & envigorating to limber up n contort yourself to reach the remote locations & also try shaving with lever 2000 instead. but if u think u can handle the unimaginable torture of lazer inflicted on that area, go for it. :shock: :wink:

john69
03-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Shaving ass, and balls, is the much beter!!!!

zookeeper
03-25-2005, 05:30 AM
Not really an answer to your question, but try using neosporin instead of shaving cream to shave "down there" to reduce or eliminate "bumpies" (according to Jenna Jameson, anyway)

bowser8u
03-28-2005, 05:52 AM
how much does it cost to get your face lasered? is that us dollars?